Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know (40456 Views)

List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Goat, why don't you back the claim up there with facts from reputable sources?
Imagine the fat lies! Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
And for the records, Osun igr dwarf that of Imo! Now you can go and die!
Cursed land grabbing leeches!
the IGR of Enugu is greater than ur almighty Ogun. The GDP of IMO is times 2 of Osun

3 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Show one dilapidated roads in Osun as opposed to several gully dilapidated roads in the whole of the Southeast!
And while at it, back the claim that Osun owes Anambra money! If you can't, curse be on you and your generation!
Shameless cursed losers from barren lands!
You really don't know what you are talking about. Gully dilapidated roads can be repaired, it won't take anything away from the city.
Osun must be the best SW state to have no dilapidated road grin
Create a thread for osun state and let us compare.
Imo state is like las vegas compared to osun.
Btw, your father did not train you well. Curses seem to be your family forte.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Ogun has more industries than anambra? Why not the whole SE. You are a jester of some sorts.
It is not surprising i think, from people who said osun has a greater GDP than all the SE states and yet still borrows from anambra.
Jesters.

About salaries,only one state in the east didnt borrow,same as the west.*
On the issue of industrilization visit this thread,i am sure even the first page should convince you cos credible links were posted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2680420/what-does-south-west-offer
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
There is a thread on nairaland for imo state local development.
I want one conehead to create that for osun and let us compare.
And then we would see the state that reflects its true GDP.
Lol!
How many industries are in Imo compared to Osun!
How many bad roads in Imo compared to Osun!
That's the best criteria to determine the develpment of a place!
What kind of dunces are ibo breeding as children nowadays?
Very shameless sets!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
http://uncova.com/osun-2014-will-osun-say-o-yes-or-o-no-to-aregbesola--by-fola-ojo
PDP Chairman, Adamu Muazu said this some few months ago: “Defeating Aregbesola in this election will be difficult”. PDP Senator Chukwumerije, Chairman Senate Education Committee had said “O-YES” to the governor’s education reclassification exercise when he visited the State; and Former Abia PDP Governor Kalu publicly also said that he wouldn’t fail to acknowledge the good works Aregbesola had done in Osun.

Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala also joined the “O-YES” choristers when she said this to Aregbesola in an event; “You have demonstrated that good governance is possible with your programs. You have demonstrated that youth development is possible. Your programs so far have demonstrated that you are a good example of government and governance”. Former Governor of Old Oyo sate, Omololu Olunloyo did not want to be left out when he said: “Aregbesola is the best among the South-West governors. He understands politics very well and he is using it to serve the people, old and young”. The list of approving voices for this governor’s incandescence continues to balloon by the hour.

In the ears of the PDP, this is an off-key un-rhythmical musical note and a gross pantomime. Chairman Osun PDP Legal team and henchman of the Omisore Campaign, Barrister Sunday Ojo-Williams told me over the phone that all the praises poured on the governor are undeserved and hogwash. “Aregbesola is the worst governor in the South West. His policies have impoverished the state which is now over four Hundred Billion naira in debt. [/color]He borrowed 9 billion Naira from Anambra State, and also borrowed from Rivers, Lagos and Ogun States to pay state workers”.[color=#000000] Ojo-Williams further said the governor doubles as the State Commissioner for Works and awarded himself a 1.3billion Naira contract for a kilometer road project. “APC is a master in propaganda and all the achievements the governor claims only exist in his imaginations and fantasies”, Ojo-Williams said.

If the PDP believes that Aregbesola’s administration is a kakistocracy, APC also opines that its opponents are just a flourishing florid of excrescence and arch-angels of mobocracy.

Bola Ilori, special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment told me that the PDP is full of agents of lies and fabrications. “PDP and Omisore are drowning, and they just want to hang on to anything to keep their heads above waters. You cannot build any kind of road even with bridges that will cost more than 400 million Naira in Osun.

This is not Lagos or Bayelsa. That 1 billion Naira figure can only be spent on road projects in Riverine states. The highest we have built here is not more than 250 million Naira”. Ilori said.

In the eyes of his adoring fans, Aregbesola is not just a governor, he is a rare one. He is like a church worship leader who ferries the congregation beyond the thickest heavenly cumulus with mellifluous lyrics and transports them back to terra firma feeling spiritually tanked-up. What Rauf has done in the last four years has not been witnessed in Yoruba land in half-a-century!

Osun is ranked 34th out of 36 in the category of money-bag states. It is not rich in crude oil, money is scarce, and resources aren’t in abundance. Federal Government allocation to the state plummeted from 3.6 billion to a little of over 2 billion in July 2013 and has remained so till date.

In spite of these odds, Aregbesola’s performances remain steadily stellar with marked success.

The success is in the free computer tablets preloaded with different tutorial notes, past examination questions, and textbooks on 17 subjects freely distributed by Aregbesola to students to optimize learning.

It is found in the free protein-rich meals for 300,000 elementary School students which cost this government 3.6 billion Naira annually.

It is obvious in 750,000 pieces of new uniforms distributed for free to students so far. It is apparent in the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) that shot up to 1.6 billion Naira monthly as against N300 million per month when the administration took over.

It is in the 10,000 Naira per month that the Governor gives out to the elderlies to help them stem the biting harshness of hard times.

And it is in the reverberating hopes that Osun people now have for a better tomorrow. Newly-constructed fly-overs and spiraling ring-roads from Gbongan Road to Akoda, from Oshogbo to Ila-Odo Kwara state boundary may have dazzled former president Olusegun Obasanjo when he visited the state not too long ago. Obasanjo profusely commended Aregbesola for the state’s new looks.

But Senator Omisore believes that at the end of the day, Aregbesola and his party will be reject

d at the polls because the administration is all about empowering “foreigners” and erecting a conduit for profligacy.

The senator believes that the governor has destroyed the foundation laid for the Yoruba nation by Obafemi Awolowo in the area of Education, and morale is outrageously low among Osun students.

Controversy trailed Aregbesola for a short while after some High School students draped up in masquerades’ costumes, church choir attires, and Islamic Hijabs at the Baptist High School Iwo early this year. The insinuation was that the governor was attempting to Mohammedanize Osun and make everybody worship the Islamic God.

Many knew it was just a jabbering and a diversionary agitprop. But clergies of repute, Redeemed Pastor Adeboye, Winners Bishop Oyedepo, and KICC’s Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo have been among the heavy-hitter men-of-God who have openly commended and approved of the work the Governor has done. The appearances of these men of God side-by-side Aregbesola in public events have finally doused the fire of the Islamization controversy.

Upon which candidate does the sun set or rise in next Saturday’s election? Are Osun voters set to continue the char

chant of “O-YES” to their governor, or echo the chiding-chant of “O-NO” from a resolutely-emboldened PDP? Osun voters will have the final say while they hope that INEC will adhere to its promises of ensuring a free-and-fair election and guard against a ghastly electoral gerrymandering. They also hope that the battalions of soldiers that will be sent in as reinforcement in Osun will not be a grand design for dystopia, but an amplifier of what the people are determined to express in their actions through the ballot box. This will be pro bono publico!

culled from BIOREPORTS

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
the IGR of Enugu is greater than ur almighty Ogun. The GDP of IMO is times 2 of Osun

Comparing states randomly dosent make sense,i could as well say Ogun has a higher IGR/GDP than anambra,or say lagos has a greater IGR/GDP than the entire east.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

About salaries,only one state in the east didnt borrow,same as the west.*
On the issue of industrilization visit this thread,i am sure even the first page should convince you cos credible links were posted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2680420/what-does-south-west-offer
Always using Lagos to cover their backward region. Lagos was made by Nigeria and not Yorubas. What u have in Lagos can only be sustained by ''One Nigeria'' without ''one Nigeria'' ur region is as good as benin republic

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
As you can see osun debt to anambra was specially noted as it is its biggest creditor among the other states.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I will believe u people are sophisticated the day u start clamouring for Odua Rep. Ur region cannot stand without ''One NIgera''

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:

Always using Lagos to cover their backward region. Lagos was made by Nigeria and not Yorubas. What u have in Lagos can only be sustained by ''One Nigeria'' without ''one Nigeria'' ur region is as good as benin republic
They probably think it is a good thing.
Most of the SW is just like a village thanks to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
How many industries are in Imo compared to Osun!
How many bad roads in Imo compared to Osun!
That's the best criteria to determine the develpment of a place!
What kind of dunces are ibo breeding as children nowadays?
Very shameless sets!
I don't even need to make needless reseach about osun and imo industries e.t.c.
Imo is a far developed place to osun. Any body with a brain knows that.
Owerri is a major Nigerian hospitality and leisure resort, osogbo is a zoo governed by a fanatic.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Look, to waste my time on itshekiri matters is to give them more credit than is necessary.
I have better things to argue about.
Eediot concocting tales he couldn't defend!
You remain a goat!
Cursed parasitic loser!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Yanks101: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot concocting tales he couldn't defend!
You remain a goat!
Cursed parasitic loser!
Concoting tales?
The much acknowledged delta-ondo oil legal battle are tales?
You are a nitwit.
I won't waste my time providing links even when i have it here. I have provided an online link for the more important anambra-osun argument.
Ithekiri issues are not my concern.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
If you don't know the difference between both then you are more stupidd than i thought.
First and foremost, igweocha is not itshekiri.
Weren't you the one making fuss over Itshekiri that has no connection with any Igbos but seconds later, you were discussing about PH, an Ikwere/Ijaw region? Lol!
These land grabbers got no shame!
Cursed useless tribe!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
Concoting tales?
The much acknowledged delta-ondo oil legal battle are tales?
You are a nitwit.
I won't waste my time providing links even when i have it here. I have provided an online link for the more important anambra-osun argument.
Ithekiri issues are not my concern.
Goat, provide recent article on Ilaje and Itshekiri's dispute or shut up!
Cursed refugee of no value whatsoever!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by meforyou1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
wytecat:
There are no oil wells in SE/iboland, what you have is politics, propaganda and closeness to oil region of Delta and Rivers! How can you be producing oil without oil wells do you tap your oil from the sky?

Yoruba/Ondo has oil wells and iit's the 2nd oil producing region, just after SS! These are facts no amount of ibos propaganda can twist or wish away!
u are just a mad man. Abia, imo, Anambra and enugu have oil wells

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by meforyou1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:

which benin Republic? Children of sky fall oduduwa can only be compared with somalia

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
I will believe u people are sophisticated the day u start clamouring for Odua Rep. Ur region cannot stand without ''One NIgera''
Yet the same region was the only place the whites exempted from cannibalism and backward state!
Go find the next pot of boiling human meat to dance round!
Cursed parasitc losers from barren land!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
They probably think it is a good thing. Most of the SW is just like a village thanks to lagos.
The same Akure village your eze and his flat head protesters were flogged! Lol! Come again, chest beating monkey!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
As you can see osun debt to anambra was specially noted as it is its biggest creditor among the other states.
Which one be uncova.com? Are you suffering from dyslexia to not see 'Reputable source' in my post?
The funny thing about the coloured part is that the eediot was talking about a phone call!
Cursed parasitic losers!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by YourNemesis: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kagawa10 , stop arguing with these people.
As we speak they are all over the highways heading to Sagamu, Ibadan, Akure, Ilorin, Otta, Ikeja, Ibafo, Idumota Etc
So what exactly does wasting your time with them on social media do?
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by VickJames(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
The future is really bleak.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:

Did you open that link?.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by Kagawa10: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
I don't even need to make needless reseach about osun and imo industries e.t.c.
Imo is a far developed place to osun. Any body with a brain knows that.
Owerri is a major Nigerian hospitality and leisure resort, osogbo is a zoo governed by a fanatic.
Osun has one of the best hospital in ife!
Has one of the best resort/reserve centre, named Ijerin Ijesha!
One of the best schools!
Has functional roads network and low standard of living! Not to mention the several industries over there!
So who cares what people use to build their house as long as their region is conducive and provides opportunities for them as opposed to the Igbos that constantly run from their cursed gully region to the SW, goes back to build chest beating houses and return to the SW (their small london)! And the process repeat itself!
Useless parasitic tribe!
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by wisov(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ure more stupid! Kaduna has nothing but dey have refinery! Refinery can b built any where as long as crude can get to d place either by land,sea or pipeline. FYI dangote is building one in lagos
new2020:

Anambra has close to nothing and yet they have refinery? How stupid can you be. This is the problem with yoruba...they lack ability to reason.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yanks101:
They probably think it is a good thing. Most of the SW is just like a village thanks to lagos.

The funny thing is that you havent been to this states.
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by dejavski(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Goodboiy:

You should be smart bro.. These people are trying to Archive something with there Comment, Never fall for there Trick. these are the same people That hates Anything Yoruboid Still don't know why they luv Itsekiri this much.. is it because of oil ? .

Oniovo yan gai' WO grin
I know the trick. We r too smart for that
I don leave their matter for mathias hand cool
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by emmalexabl(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Its a well known fact that yorubaland has no oil.,be it crude oil, palmoil or groundnut oil.
Yorubas should have been proud of their cocoa industry but unfortunately same yorubas destroyed and looted that industry.
Now they are trying to claim ijaw and itshekiri oils.

The shit is about getting shittier..lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jpphilips(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
finniblinks:
Yoruba lies busted again. Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 TCF and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -----------http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quoting sources from your fellow block heads, sorry!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
new2020:

Anambra has close to nothing and yet they have refinery? How stupid can you be. This is the problem with yoruba...they lack ability to reason.

Refinery site you mean?
Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by zuchyblink(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
their lies have been busted

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Producing States In Nigeria And NDDC Facts You Must Know by BilginMuh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Sir, Madam

We are manufacturer and exporter company about marble and onyx. We manufacture from our own quarries and we size them in our own factory.

We may work as supplier or in Project base.

We are very interested in your market and we wish to colaborate with local profeccional marketing companies.

You may see our selections from following link; or for any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.

https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble?fref=ts

www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

And we are able to custom made massive handmade doors

Could you please show a way for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Bilgin Team
+90216 489 6480
+905327607234

finniblinks:
Igbos when Yorubas call you ''leeches'' tell them to leave yoruba news outfits and know that:
*Abia and Anambra produces cocoa in commercial quantity.
*Ebonyi is the biggest rice producer in Nigeria with 25 solid minerals(lime stone) and 2 salt lakes.
*the coal in Enugu can power west africa and beyond.
* Anambra holds 16 percent of Nigeria's gas reserve
*Anambra,Abia and Imo(with untapped fields) are crude oil producing state.
*Abia and Imo are the major palm oil producing state.
*Anambra has Bauxite,Imo has ceramic etc.
*Onitsha,Aba,Ladipo,Alaba and computer village are the trade capital in Africa(powered by Igbos)
* Igbos pay 85 percent of import duties in Lagos.
* As the most travelled ethnic group in west Africa, the contribute up to 60 percent Nigeria's abroad remittance.
* the 3 biggest markets in Lagos are powered by Igbos which is a great source of revenue for the state.
* Igbo are major players in real estate in Abuja,thereby generating income for Nigeria via tax.
*Igbos has the biggest investment in Nigeria per capita.
* The second biggest film industry in the world is powered by Igbos.
*The biggest footwear industry in Africa.
* major players in Automotive in industry(ladipo,ibeto,innoson,nnewi auto market etc)
* transportation industry.
* pharmaceuticals
* to be continued...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.