Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC (627 Views)

Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / Fani-kayode, Falae, Udenwa, Nenadi, Onwuliri In N3.145billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by neolboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
From George Onyejiuwa, Owerri

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has called on Achike Udenwa, former governor and Emeka Ihedioha, former deputy speaker of the House of Representatives to join the ruling All Progressives Congress in order to advance the cause of the South-East.

Okorocha, who made the call yesterday during an interactive forum with newsmen at the Government House, advised prominent Igbo leaders to join forces with him in the APC to fight the cause of Ndigbo.

He stated that Ndigbo should jettison religious and ethnic sentiments and support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that as long as political power now resides in the North, the hope of the South-East producing the president of the country will come to fruition.

“Prominent Igbo leaders should come and join me in the APC to fight the Igbo cause which is the physical and development of the South-East.
He insisted that the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP)-led Federal Government abandoned the South-East as no federal projects were completed through out the 16 years of the PDP administration.

“The PDP-led Federal Government totally abandoned the South-East but with my party, APC emerging at the centre, I am confident that all the abandoned federal government projects in the South East would be completed.

He added, if Ihedioha had contested the Senate position under the APC platform as “I had advised him, he would have emerged as the Senate president having already been a principal officer of the House of Representatives.”

source:sunnewsonline.com/new/okorocha-woos-udenwa-ihedioha-to-apc/

Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by chocolateme(f): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
This man ehh!!
Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by neolboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2015
good idea
Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by peckhamboi: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Rochas, leave them alone. They are blinded by hatred and bigotry.
Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by Cybertext(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Issokay..... wailers food don ready
Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by OVI75(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Coated insult.any way "interests" stil remains d principal regulator of political decisions in AFrica,after all al the so called statement/lootin men lack clear cut political idealogy,dat make dier followership to be cultlike tin.
Re: Okorocha Woos Udenwa, Ihedioha To APC by LordMecuzy(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Chai Ihedioha and Udenwa might jump on such an offer because their Political career is Dwindling day by day...

God Bless My State Imo

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: ‘stay Away From Rivers,’ PDP Warns Governor / IPOB Files Lawsuit At ICC / Biafra: Army To Apply Rules Of Engagement (ROE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.