Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor (17275 Views)

Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Sammyblaq(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
....And APGA Closes Shop... grin grin grin

Congratulations T A Orji...
why congratulating TAO... Is he the Governor¿.

Focus and dont deviate. Thanks.
*walks out*
whatever!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Okudiover(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin AND I THOUGHT OLISA METUH SAID APC WOULD USE THE TRIBUNALS TO STEAL THEIR (PDPs) VICTORY. WHAT HAS HE GOT TO SAY NOW?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by minwafor: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
There is no iota of truth in this topic, the tribunal is still delivering its verdict and some people are creating confusion. Please nairaland mind how you push dangerous rumors to front page.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ril19(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Why Am I Not Surprised?
#NaOjoroJoor
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ZIDANEFUN(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
chai na nw abia state enter full time one chance ooo CHAI (CRYING MOOD)
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by exclusive7(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
minwafor:
There is no iota of truth in this topic, the tribunal is still delivering its verdict and some people are creating confusion. Please nairaland mind how you push dangerous rumors to front page.

Brother u dy Abia?.....cause you don't know what your saying...just left the court

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by angiography(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
tochinoyi:
here in obingwa people are jubilating
Why are they jubilating??

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by contigiency(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
I am only suprised by this judgment, short of words. Olisa Metu hope the Judiciary now has integrity?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ZUBY77(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
morbeta:
And the backwardness and suffering of Abia state continues.

Yeah.
While the wonderful and Japanese city of Oshogbo blossoms...
Political e rat.

You half breed brainless animal need to know that almost everywhere in Nigeria is a mess.
Just a few places that can boast of good roads and that is it.
And you think Abians are backward.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by spencekat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Appeal court should be the next port of call for Dr.Otti.As an Abian,I predicted that Tribunal will 'uphold' the'victory' of Dr.Ikpeazu,let see what the Court of Appeal will do about this issue.Am damn sure that majority of Abians didn't vote Dr.Ikpeazu into power.Congrats.to Dr.Ikpeazu for now.I pray that Dr.Otti gets justice at Appeal court.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by spencekat(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ponponkon:
The great Ngwa votes have spoken,shame on all those who abused our hospitality. Never again shall Abia be left in the hands of the greedy few. Brace up for 30 years of Ngwa rule. We have only one true friend in Abia and they're the Ohafia people because of these great ohafia people,power will go back to Abia North in future
Imagine!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Benedict44:
abia has been liberated....Otti should go back to the falling diamond bank...They need him over there..
He still has options like going to Court of Appeal and Supreme court.Let him exhaust all the options just as Emeka Ihedioha did,then you can now say' Abia has been liberated'.The drama has just begun.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by mcdonald247(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
That is a good one,APC candidate should go and work NGWA LAND with his brother so that 2019 SENATE will wElcome HIM
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by minwafor: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
exclusive7:

Brother u dy Abia?.....cause you don't know what your saying...just left the court
IThere is no hope for Nigeria. Even the Judiciary is raping the masses. Alex Otti should disband his legal team and get lawyers that are more seasoned in electoral matters.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ojnnaco(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abia sorry!!!!!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Ponponkon: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okudiover:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue WHAT YOU HAVE SAID REMINDS ME OF ONE IJAW MAN, WEN TALK SAY POWER MUST REMAIN WITH THE IJAWS FOR 8 YEARS WHETHER THE 'NORTH' LIKES IT OR NOT. DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THAT THE NGWA POPULATION IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER NON-NGWA (ABIANS OR NOT). THE VICTORY WAS BECAUSE OF PDP AND NOT TIED TO YOUR CLANNISH INTEREST JUST LIKE GEJ'S 2011 VICTORY WAS BECAUSE NIGERIANS VOTED HIM FROM ALL SECTIONS, BUT SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IN 2015 WITH MYOPIC SENTIMENTS SUCH AS YOU EXPRESSED. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Try to understand me bro,we are the majority but that not withstanding,I joke a lot too.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I have lost interest in anything Nigerian Politics, Nigerian judicial system is a complete sham.

I was in Abia during the last elections and i can authoritatively tell u dat PDP rigged their way into power.

Nevertheless, Otti has given them a good run for their money.
The battle line has just been drawn, justice must prevail at the appeal and supreme court.
but you weren't disappointed with the judgement in riverstate
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by arumay: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
me thinks as nwa afo, Abia deserves better
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by mynaijainfo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations to OVI!!!!
finally, the Ngwa people of Abia state has been vindicated. Nobody is born to rule.. shocked grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Kingspin(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I have lost interest in anything Nigerian Politics, Nigerian judicial system is a complete sham.

I was in Abia during the last elections and i can authoritatively tell u dat PDP rigged their way into power.

Nevertheless, Otti has given them a good run for their money.
The battle line has just been drawn, justice must prevail at the appeal and supreme court.
Am yet to hear or see any credible election in Nigeria, not even the one at Rock.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Ephemmm: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
....And APGA, the authentic Ojukwu's party, Closes Shop in Igbo land ... grin grin grin

Congratulations T A Orji...
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ishiamu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think Alex Should disband his Team of Lawyers!

How can you ask for nullification and at the same time asked to be returned as the Winner?

when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden or abubakar baghdadi rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and kabiru umar sokoto are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - El Rufai
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Koleman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to them! They should try to enjoy their executive Governor

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Activityj(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes even though ikpeazu won they felt the hit, they don't know that such genius&toughed guy is in the state.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by ihesiuloa(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
tochinoyi:
here in obingwa people are jubilating
Nwa nnemu nwoke! Ihe ikuru mere-eme leziah!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Kzealz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
I ve lost hope in our judiciary...
just 6months in power...
the masses are crying already...
school is on strike (absu) and the workers eat their tears to bed... let the appeal do the needful... I swear I can sacrifice my life to see dat abians are liberated from the living demon... ta orji
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by RHP(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to Abians... There is still hope in the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Walexsammy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
ritababe:
Good to know because the man is working seriously.
working what?....smh
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by Walexsammy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dazzler07:
APGA entered one once by collaborating with PDP at the federal level in the last election.. Cost them elections at the local and state levels
APGA is a clueless party that doesn't no what dey actually want....Playing politics of ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by kahal29: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think Alex Should disband his Team of Lawyers!

How can you ask for nullification and at the same time asked to be returned as the Winner?

They didn't ask for the whole election nullified. They asked for the 3 LGAs in contention to be nullified and be declared winner with the remaining result
Re: Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor by gcamara: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
workers bail out fund working .. apga heading to apeal ... pdp una go bribe tire until Abia state became far worst than somalia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Vehicle Laden With Ballot Papers In Kano ( Pic) / ​bomb Rocks Damaturu Commercial Area, Many Feared Dead (photo) / Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.