Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? (2329 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / 7 Months Later; Is Nigeria Getting Worse Or Better Under Buhari? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by dustmalik: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
angiography:

I'm not lying...light average 20hrs in FHA, LUGBE....and around 16hrs in ZONE 2. I live in and work therein respectively
LordMecuzy:

Karu 22hours a day... Maitama19hours...
I'm not a fan of Buhari this is the 1st time in my lifetime I'm enjoying improved light and it's improving my business...
Thanks
You guys are right. I live at Area 11, and ever since Buhari came into power, we've been having light for an average of 21-22hrs a day. Though it got bad a bit this past week, but now it's back to 21 hrs average. On weekends, they live it for 23hrs or there about
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
In New Garage, Bariga we're getting 13 to 15 hrs a day.
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
ajebuter:

Which area in shomolu you get light?

Maybe you live around akeju axis and everyonr in shomolu knows there is light around onipan and akeju because it is printer-dominated area and the association of printers pay PHCN for constant light

But elsewhere in somolu, darkness reign for long hours and my hood in pedro is a glaring example.

brp say the truth and put the devil to shame. I stay around Akani Bashua...and Sanusi, Anu oluwapo, Araromi and the rest now have a good electricity....i repeat we hardly see light for 8 hours per month wen jona was d pres..

Na u no where u dey for somolu wey u no dey get light...Somolu wey me i dey live don dey boast of electricity.....Forget abt Apc/Pdp dis tym around and lets say the truth.
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by ajebuter(f): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

brp say the truth and put the devil to shame. I stay around Akani Bashua...and Sanusi, Anu oluwapo, Araromi and the rest now have a good electricity....i repeat we hardly see light for 8 hours per month wen jona was d pres..

Na u no where u dey for somolu wey u no dey get light...Somolu wey me i dey live don dey boast of electricity.....Forget abt Apc/Pdp dis tym around and lets say the truth.

Keep deluding yourself
Im using generator right now and i stay in pedro

Take a bike and check before you start talking trash

And i attend service around Abiodun and we use generator most time

Keep living in delusion because of politicians who dont even know or care about your existence

Cheers to your slave masters for doing a good job of messing with your reasoning.
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
ajebuter:

Keep deluding yourself
Im using generator right now and i stay in pedro

Take a bike and check before you start talking trash

And i attend service around Abiodun and we use generator most time

Keep living in delusion because of politicians who dont even know or care about your existence

Cheers to your slave masters for doing a good job of messing with your reasoning.

i wont abuse nor use any abusive word on u. am a born again xtian.

you can take a bike aswell now to Akanni Bashua Steeet to verify what am saying. we still have light now. bro try to communicate next time without using abusive words.
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by ajebuter(f): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

i wont abuse nor use any abusive word on u. am a born again xtian.

you can take a bike aswell now to Akanni Bashua Steeet to verify what am saying. we still have light now. bro try to communicate next time without using abusive words.

No i dont doubt that you have light there, i passed that hood and there is light around odunlade, apata, okesuna and co, but i have a problem with you generalising there is light in the entire somolu because it is not so. Take a bike to pedro, johnson, famous, kadupe, Debari, and that axis, absolute darkness

So, not all areas in somolu is enjoying stable electricity
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by Dhugal: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
We haven't even seen a flash of light here since early Sunday morning,not to talk of an hour or two of light.
Parkview Estate,Ago Palace Way,Okota
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by bilulu(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Karu 22hours a day... Maitama19hours...

I'm not a fan of Buhari this is the 1st time in my lifetime I'm enjoying improved light and it's improving my business...

Thanks
in my shop in karu I haven't seen light for almost a month now
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by LordMecuzy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
bilulu:
in my shop in karu I haven't seen light for almost a month now
Where in Karu
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by ibedun: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
gebest:
The dust has calm down and everything is returning to status'quo. Only God knows the problem of Nigeria.

We are not fully evolved human beings.....it's the same in all black countries. Lack of everything because we are not an intelligent group. It won't change for the next 30 centuries if we are still around.
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by bilulu(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Where in Karu
beside salai hotel..... how about u?
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by LordMecuzy(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2015
bilulu:
beside salai hotel..... how about u?
Federal housing..
Atimes e fit be una Transformer issue cos Nyanya Karu Jikwoyi light try..
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by fistonati(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Because Nigerians have been scammed.
kkkp:
What's happening?
Re: Why Is The Light Situation Getting Worse??? by bilulu(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Federal housing..

Atimes e fit be una Transformer issue cos Nyanya Karu Jikwoyi light try..
do u mean Federal housing karu or nyanya

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Will Kill Us But By The End Biafra Will Come, Says Pro-biafra Leader, Kanu. / See How Bola Tinubu Mocked Buhari In 2003 & Said He'll B Worse Than Obasanjo(pic / Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.