Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal (2328 Views)

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2016
sad

Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Stories
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2016
I have not looked at the result of Ghana election base on the province yet, to tell you, if the election was rigged too.
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2016
sad angry
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Pierocash(m): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2016
And if the election was rigged,refusing to hand over is the best option right?what happened to their tribunal,they don't have a court of competent jurisdiction to entertain the matter?
#OustJammehnow

4 Likes

Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by khadaffi(m): 3:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Are you kidding me? So this musiwa guy is still in NL with his satellite nonsense after all these years

2 Likes

Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Histrings08(m): 5:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Shuke
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by saintneo(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2016
so this guy is still on nairaland; using a new monkier.
Salutations to you Musiwa mapomeji, Nigeriaone, etc

2 Likes

Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2016
saintneo:
so this guy is still on nairaland; using a new monkier.

Salutations to you Musiwa mapomeji, Nigeriaone, etc
Me surprised o

I saw satellite picture, I decided to check the moniker again
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Yorubaangel(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol... this guy na nairaland old soja
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by owugozie(f): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2016
You want him to rule for another 22 years?
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
And if the election was rigged,refusing to hand over is the best option right?what happened to their tribunal,they don't have a court of competent jurisdiction to entertain the matter?
#OustJammehnow

Well. The military should not lost the life of Nigerian over the issue, Nigeria has its problem that need fixing. We face our problem.

The life of military officers means much to me. This issue is not a military action, but rerun election.

1 Like

Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Pierocash(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
ademusiwa2r:

Well. The military should not lost the life of Nigerian over the issue, Nigeria has its problem that need fixing. We face our problem.

The life of military officers means much to me. This issue is not a military action, but rerun election.

nothing like re-run,he must hand over and seek redress in court,if the court nullifies the election and order a re-rerun so be it,bt he cant sieze power and be ordering a re-run
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Pierocash:
nothing like re-run,he must hand over and seek redress in court,if the court nullifies the election and order a re-rerun so be it,bt he cant sieze power and be ordering a re-run

Young man you are not smart. Nigeria will not loss money over the issue, you saw rerun in the usa.election.

Nigeria is not going to kill it's military over the issue, if the Gambia election board can't conduct new election that is their problem. No Nigeria business.

Going to invade other countries is not Nigeria business. Nigeria can only offer advice. It is the duty of Gambia election board,who rigged the election to correct it.
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2016
B
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2016
That GAMBIA PRESIDENT.... NA tief he must died there....Africa leader Na Errow
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
MadeInSpain2015:
That GAMBIA PRESIDENT.... NA tief he must died there....Africa leader Na Errow

Young man. No matter how you try, Nigeria will not invade Gambia.

Nigeria policy involve Nigeria gaining financially. Nigeria will loss money. Nigeria is not going to Gambia.

If the united Nations finance removal and provide free tanks. Nigeria will think about it, but no now, we have problem at home.

It is not Nigeria busy to overthrow other countries.

The election was rigged
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 2:40am On Dec 26, 2016
owugozie:
You want him to rule for another 22 years?

Nigeria has a problem now. The military moved tasks to the north because a portion is trying to break away, that why you hear bomb

They are looking at the satellite picture. Their ethnic groups is in Niger republic and Nigeria
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by math2001: 2:56am On Dec 26, 2016
A portion of the north want to break away. We can't allow it. Instead we allow the 5 south east state to be like Gambia or Lesotho.

Not the north. The north is too much land to give up.

If they remove tanks in the north, boko haram will return.

It is best to remove the 5 states south east,this way, they are still inside Nigeria
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2016
To remove military tanks from the north means great trouble for Nigeria.

Nigeria can only go anywhere if the un provide tanks. But the best is for them to conduct election Because Nigeria has run. Out of tanks. Trying to protect its northern territory.

If they .remove tanks boko haram will be back.

They moved the tanks from the west for 2 reason. 1 goodluck Jonathan was abusing the people right.Because the military could not launch an attack. to remove while goodluck Jonathan abuse the people right.

If goodluck Jonathan was in lagos. They would have killed him.

I don't see Mr jemmah hi en Nigeria problem while in Power.
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Mr Obasanjo/osibanjo are connected to the person who stole my passport. Because of political motivated reason.
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Mr Buhari is only trying to get rid of the tanks because the military can overthrow him
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by ademusiwa2r: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria need money to build skyscrapers,
Gambia isnot Nigeria problem.

The children are sitting on the floor that is Nigeria problem
Re: Gambia Election Was Rigged: Nigeria Should Not Join in Removal by Marotzke(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Yea Yea, that's the real Musiwa. At a point, I was alarmed that Sanity have returned to Becomrich,
but alas Ademusiwa,Emperor of western Nigeria with international recognition still dey Para.
His madness is more than Madam kemi,FFK and Mayor of lagos combined. Chai chai. Musiwa the great.

(1) (Reply)

How Donald Trump Can Divide Nigeria. / G7 Summit 2017 In Photos. / Multi Million Dollars Campaign Fund Scandal Rocks Buhari Campaign Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.