Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) (27818 Views)

Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos / Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
smiley
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Maybe them use am bury some thieves wen dem catch
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by RichDad1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Go to olusosun at ojota and be wowed! cheesy
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by 2scorehigh(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
That's Naija for you. If it ain't broke; don't fix it.
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Babangida70(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
OP you are a fat liar. That's not ASWMA vehicle.

Evacuation of refuse dump in Anambra is contracted to private individuals. That vehicle is owned by a private contractor and not by Anambra state Govt.

No wonder you couldn't show us where Anambra state govt is written on the vehicle.

There is no evidence that show that the vehicle belong to Anambra state govt. The Mods should have request for evidence b4 taking this to FP.

Keep looking for evidence but just pray your family or any of your relatives doesn't fall victim if this truck gets faulty on the highway..

Thank you
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by oyalunasamuel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babangida70:
This Vehicle belongs to the Anambra state waste management Authority (ASWMA)...

A vehicle that is supposed to be running on 10 tyres is now running on 8 tyres.
The first day I saw It carrying waste with two of its tyres missing, I thought that maybe the driver was looking for the nearest vulcanizer to replace the damaged tyres. Today. I saw that same vehicle for the 5th time today in less than a month with the same problem.

This issue really alarming cos somehow someday somewhere this same truck might loose the remaining tyres while running on the highway or even in the streets where it normally carriers out their daily activities and we all know what it implies....

This vehicle is mostly around that Uga junction in Onitsha, in front of Electronics market in onitsha and along Atani road...

Please the FRSC and Anambra state government should look into this matter to avoid "If we had known"......

Anyone can be a victim if it turns tragic......... cry
Let's save lives today...

I understand your concern but you see those single tires you see can serve the purpose of the truck for the next 10 years without anything happening to them, because the weight of the garbage its carrying is actually not up to 3 tons whereas the truck is actually designed for about 25-30 tons or more. So having such tires on it is no problem. Ideally the truck is not meant for this purpose in the first place.

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Only in Anambra.. Igbo's ehn!
the driver was brought up in the west. Lagos to be prescised.
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by cytellProperty: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na for only Ibo man land we dey see things like this.
Babangida70:

The first day I saw It carrying waste with two of its tyres missing, I thought that maybe the driver was looking for the nearest vulcanizer to replace the damaged tyres. Today. I saw that same vehicle for the 5th time today in less than a month with the same problem.

This issue really alarming cos somehow someday somewhere this same truck might loose the remaining tyres while running on the highway or even in the streets where it normally carriers out their daily activities and we all know what it implies....

This vehicle is mostly around that Uga junction in Onitsha, in front of Electronics market in onitsha and along Atani road...

Please the FRSC and Anambra state government should look into this matter to avoid "If we had known"......

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babangida70:

Not really a big deal. It depends on the intended load to carry.
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

I understand your concern but you see those single tires you see can serve the purpose of the truck for the next 10 years without anything happening to them, because the weight of the garbage its carrying is actually not up to 3 tons whereas the truck is actually designed for about 25-30 tons or more. So having such tires on it is no problem. Ideally the truck is not meant for this purpose in the first place.

Absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Chibest2000(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Two things are involved here, one is either the management asked the driver to manage with the available tyers pending on when they will buy the supposed damaged ones or the driver has decided to do side business with one of the road side vulcanizers claiming that the tyers had bursted. You can see that the rims were technically removed from the tyers then hanged back to the hubs followed by the life tyers...
BWT! Is this really a news?
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by basilo101: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
First of all, this is not ASWMA vehicle, secondly, the intended load is very light and can run on those tires safely
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babangida70:

Keep looking for evidence but just pray your family or any of your relatives doesn't fall victim if this truck gets faulty on the highway..

Thank you

Make your point and stop tarnishing the image of Anambra state govt with lies.
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Had it been you were caught taken those pictures, you know the rest now
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by 1miccza: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2015
Demmocrats:
That picture shows the condition of Nigeria when PDP was in power grin

You ehn is the country any better now?
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the driver was brought up in the west. Lagos to be prescised.
Lol..

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by horlabiyi(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2015
The officials are to be blamed for this. I see no reason why they didn't request for new tyres
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Nonsense watin concern me if he no get tire
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
Don't worry when they get Biafra they will replace it
Ur are wicked o cheesy
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by dwesternmall: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Funny Scenarios You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered Danfo Bus / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.