Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss (863 Views)

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Good day peeps, a friend of mine is seeking an advice from me so I'm thinking I can get a lot of experience from your replies. My friend is an ambivert, he is not the shy type let me just say he is unpredictable. He isn't really into girls, but it happened that one day at the school health centre, while the nurse was calling the name of students waiting to see the doctor he overheard a girls name, according to him the name of the girl he heard made him looked @her, he loved her, she is a girl his dream. Ever since that time he hasn't gotten the opportunity to approach this girl, he hasn't being seeing her sha. So he decided to check her out on fb, fortunately he got her contact on fb but he hasn't called her yet. Guys in the house, will it be a wise move for him to call this girl? You know the school environment can be so wide that they might not get to see each other for a long time, so the guy is like he doesn't want to waste anytime. Ladies, will you appreciate a guy u haven't handed your contact to call and start a conversation like that?.........I've never seen him like this cos of a girl, he is in love already. Abeg advice us
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Let me finish watching Romeo and Juliet then I'll reply. grin grin grin
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by yomi007k(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Will offer advice if ur friend writes personally. tongue
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2015
He will look like a stalker & tats not nice..since he found her on FB, he cud send her a msg there to start the conversation... cool
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
He will look like a stalker & tats not nice..since he found her on FB, he cud send her msg there to start the conversation... cool
. Checking her timeline, she was last active around april
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2015
psalmuelwater:
. Checking her timeline, she was last active around april

Then where did ur friend took her number? On FB too? smiley
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

Then where did ur friend took her number? On FB too? smiley
. Yes. Her number is there. Its possible
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Babe2sure(f): 2:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Your friend can check her friend's list on facebook, some of the students/friends will write their departments on their profile or he can glean from the comments on their wall post there. Moreover, her coursemates should be much on her friends list (he may get the department from there). Since he already know her name, it will be easier to locate her in the department.
Then he can woo her direct cheesy. If she is proving difficult, you can tell her the health centre episode(he should know what to say) that method is much better than just calling her up that you got her number from facebook. That is more like stalking and may make her creepy.

He may also use "calling wrong number" method.

1 Like

Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by pasqal09: 4:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Sending her a message on facebook is the wrongest thing to do. Your man should grow balls and call her. The worst she'll do is to say No.

Life goes on.
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Dahveydson(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2015
He has gotten the number already, let him call. Life is all about risks.
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Babe2sure:
Your friend can check her friend's list on facebook, some of the students/friends will write their departments on their profile or he can glean from the comments on their wall post there. Moreover, her coursemates should be much on her friends list (he may get the department from there). Since he already know her name, it will be easier to locate her in the department.
Then he can woo her direct cheesy. If she is proving difficult, you can tell her the health centre episode(he should know what to say) that method is much better than just calling her up that you got her number from facebook. That is more like stalking and may make her creepy.

He may also use "calling wrong number" method.
. Thanks
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2015
pasqal09:
Sending her a message on facebook is the wrongest thing to do. Your man should grow balls and call her. The worst she'll do is to say No.

Life goes on.
. Ok
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by psalmuelwater(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Dahveydson:
He has gotten the number already, let him call. Life is all about risks.
. Hmmmmm, risks.
Re: Offer Your Sincere Advice Plsss by Babe2sure(f): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2015
psalmuelwater:
. Thanks

Uwc.
If those two methods fails. You can then use your second line to call direct, much later. Its not everybody that can go out to meet a perfect stranger just by getting called on phone. Most especially, when she did not give you her number.

I had an experience like that, a guy usually calls me on phone, claiming I gave him my number at so so place. I did not remember giving him my number, since he did not call immediately I gave him. Till now, I'm just afraid to go out to meet someone I can't remember giving my number to. You can try your luck, though.

(1) (Reply)

Haa Haa: Mad Man R@pes 22 Years Old Girl Delsu Student At Atm Unit (watch Video) / Pixs : When There Is No Need For A DNA Test !!! / Hello Nice Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.