Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (43482 Views)

Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Udmaster(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

from the AD 2 PDP & ACN/APC, they all tried in terms of road network in osun state, the only roads you find lagging behind are FG roads.
2major infrastructure in osun is road and power. I don't know if they still do it, when I was in secondary school(state public boarding sch), they will always announce on radio that your light will go off for certain period before they switch off the power supply.
comparing Oshogbo to Enugu is a TREASON ACT!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2015
speedyGonzales:

really? uyo... well, the corrupt Akpabio steals all Akwa Ibom money and build roads in uyo!
if compared with allocation received, he did nothing.
if compared with other states infrastructure, he is the best.
I will rate him above fashola. I have my reasons for that, in my own view, fashola is a goal getter that sets the wrong goal.
there is no local government in akwa ibom that never felt akpabio directly. Victor Attah also tried, that Plaza alone was not something our civilian governors are used to having it's vision.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:
he no even mention awka, he dey call that slum (osogbo)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Life pictures of orderliness in enugu

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by veraponpo(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Udmaster:

Each time you people send a picture of a street and conclude on a city, it is called fallacy in philosophy (hasty generalization).

There are some places you will get to in some cities like Ibadan eg Iyaganku GRA, Agodi GRA, Jericho, Onireke, Bodija, etc that you will think you are in Lekki Lagos.

Saying Enugu is the Eldorado is a fallacy.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
menabadoo:
you should be stoned to death for this statement
am not tribalistic to the point of not seeing good. I have been to about 18states, that's not close to the best if you are talking about state capitals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2015
pictures of the village called Osogbo---------------http://www.pictures.org.es/niger/city.php?Osogbo&id=80
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by veraponpo(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

I will rate him above fashola. I have my reasons for that, in my own view, fashola is a goal getter that sets the wrong goal.
there is no local government in akwa ibom that never felt akpabio directly. Victor Attah also tried, that Plaza alone was not something our civilian governors are used to having it's vision.

If he Akpabio had been excellent as you want us to believe, he would have had same international recognition like Fashola but alas, he only built Uyo and Ekket. Fashola built a mega city. Fashola is miles ahead of Akpabio.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Udmaster(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
veraponpo:

Each time you people send a picture of a street and conclude on a city, it is called fallacy in philosophy (hasty generalization).

There are some places you will get to in some cities like Ibadan eg Iyaganku GRA, Agodi GRA, Jericho, Onireke, Bodija, etc that you will think you are in Lekki Lagos.

Every city have its nice places but Comparing Oshogbo to Enugu? OMG

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Ariel view of Enugu.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ruggedboy01: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Yollobas will evade this thread grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

am not tribalistic to the point of not seeing good. I have been to about 18states, that's not close to the best if you are talking about state capitals.
osogbo of all places, I served in osogbo oooo.

Oshogbo is like ado-ekiti. You deserve a life sentence for this rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
veraponpo:

so we should have snapped the picture of the whole enugu and put it here, slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by speedyGonzales: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

well, good for you! I like that free and fair education in akwa ibom, that must cost alot because it is not limited to only akwa ibom people, then they free health care for old people, pregnant women and children under 5. those seem like the will cost a lot, then the roads, every government school had a face lift and new academic block, the new university too, and all the other corrupt things that he did for the state!

yah! you are right! but I don't trust attah because he awarded the contract of the road i use to live to his inlaws and it was abandoned, it was only fixed by akpabio... at-least he steals and doesn't abandon roads.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by NOBODYY: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be
Like Enugu-pictures cool
YeYe dey worry una!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ichoku: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Are there more people in ondo, ekiti, ogun, etc than in Enugu.
Ioannes:
lol so why are people leaving Enugu to come to the southwest or am I missing something?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
veraponpo:

If he Akpabio had been excellent as you want us to believe, he would have had same international recognition like Fashola but alas, he only built Uyo and Ekket. Fashola built a mega city. Fashola is miles ahead of Akpabio.
oga, am pro apc to the core. I can never vote for an akpabio under pdp.
you can't take away media from fashola achievement just the way you can't take it off gej losing the election.
Fashola major achievement was redevelopment of the urban areas, the road from iyana ipaja was expanded by tinubu, the one to igando was done by tinubu, same for ijegun, jakande from ijegun was started by tinubu at 2nd term, the road was suspended afterwards till 2nd term of fashola was closing in, till now the road is still under construction, all the roads constructed by fashola in badagry division can be counted by fingertips. Aside the igbo factor, most badagry residents(oriade, amuwo, iba, ojo, kembiri, badagry) were all against apc in the last election, check the results of the election, you will see how pdp defeated apc in most lga.
You think it was mere coincidence that fashola was termed the elite government. He tried in other aspects but not in touching lives of the rural dwellers.
in my area, 2months before gubernatorial election, about 250lorry of sand filling was delivered and spread on the road, ditto for other parts of the lga.
You don't go through the cities and assume a state is doing fine.
You think Fayemi was booted out for no reason, irrespective of how we see or perceive Fayose as a tout, he is having personal touch which every human loves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be
Like Enugu-pictures cool
YeYe dey worry una!
Go and DIE!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by NOBODYY: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Vicotex:

Go and DIE!
Ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Vicotex(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

oga, am pro apc to the core. I can never vote for an akpabio under pdp.
you can't take away media from fashola achievement just the way you can't take it off gej losing the election.
Fashola major achievement was redevelopment of the urban areas, the road from iyana ipaja was expanded by tinubu, the one to igando was done by tinubu, same for ijegun, jakande from ijegun was started by tinubu at 2nd term, the road was suspended afterwards till 2nd term of fashola was closing in, till now the road is still under construction, all the roads constructed by fashola in badagry division can be counted by fingertips. Aside the igbo factor, most badagry residents(oriade, amuwo, iba, ojo, kembiri, badagry) were all against apc in the last election, check the results of the election, you will see how pdp defeated apc in most lga.
You think it was mere coincidence that fashola was termed the elite government. He tried in other aspects but not in touching lives of the rural dwellers.
in my area, 2months before gubernatorial election, about 250lorry of sand filling was delivered and spread on the road, ditto for other parts of the lga.
You don't go through the cities and assume a state is doing fine.
You think Fayemi was booted out for no reason, irrespective of how we see or perceive Fayose as a tout, he is having personal touch which every human loves.
Most of your party members won't accept this part
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg enugu is not dat fine joor that red sand makes everyone there look poor compared to lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by DrownedFish: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
The whole of Enugu is not even as beautiful as banana island

YeYe dey worry una
More pictures of my darling Lagos
I think you are sick, somebody opened a thread to extol his place and you just ran in with your stupid brain to do dicck Measurement. I think you guys are pathetic if you can't let igbos enjoy themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by RandomCommenter: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
The whole of Enugu is not even as beautiful as banana island

YeYe dey worry una
More pictures of my darling Lagos

Abi o.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Vicotex:
Most of your party members won't accept this part
irrespective of the number of professors in ekiti, most of the residents are illiterates, so fayemi was wrong to assume they ought to know he is on the right path, you will always bend over in carrying a baby from the bed, you don't tell the baby to rise up.
sometimes ago, akwa ibom sacked non indigenous employees, I was angry about the decision, when I got there I saw the reason for the sack.
Akwaibomites were not ready to work, they just want the cash or prefer petty works that give peanuts(apologies to them) including the private sector, edo and deltans filled the construction company as casual staff.
The mass retrenchment then forced the akwaibomites to take up jobs or invite any indigent in diaspora to come home and take up a post. most of them prefer to sit at home and wait till a politician or civil servant come to give them cash which wasn't good enough. The government control the trend without affecting it's acceptability to the people.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
DrownedFish:
I think you are sick, somebody opened a thread to extol his place and you just ran in with your stupid brain to do dicck Measurement. I think you guys are pathetic if you can't let igbos enjoy themselves.
bros I tire, I'm not even from enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Joeace3000(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
All i see is low self esteem... Everyone knows Enugu cannot in 100 years be used as a model city for other parts of Nigeria. This thread could only have been created by somebody who has spent all his life in Enugu. What a shame. I am sure when op visits Lagos, Abuja and Kano, he'll quickly mail the mods to delete this thread

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by NOBODYY: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
DrownedFish:
[s]I think you are sick, somebody opened a thread to extol his place and you just ran in with your stupid brain to do dicck Measurement. I think you guys are pathetic if you can't let igbos enjoy themselves.[/s]

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by IGBOSON1: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
NOBODYY:
Showing us only one road claiming fine city
Have you ever been to Lagos or kano??

Take a look at some places in lagos & mastĪ…rbate over it
More Loading..

^^^But Enugu was built by just Igbos while Lagos was and continues to be built by ALL Nigerians so what's your point? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by bakynes(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2015
I think from what have heard, Enugu and Uyo are very serene. But you cannot compare Lagos to these Cities. Just add 5 million people to Enugu and Uyo and see how bad it becomes in one year. The truth is that Lagos houses about 15% population of the whole Nigeria so it can't be serene at all. The infrastructure will have to be constantly maintained unlike the infrastructures in Uyo that can last for many years coz of less population.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ba7man(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
This thread is like taking the pix of Ring Road in Ibadan or Adeola Odeku rd in V. I AND saying all state capitals will be livable if it looks like them.

Well, we know the group of people that have d1ck measuring in their DNA. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.