Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device (39114 Views)

Help Can't Use OTG Cable On My Tecno L9 Plus. / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android / **pictures** Wonderful Things You Can Do With An Otg Cable On Any Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Vicotex(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
fammo:
Hw can I connect my android device to my TV? What kind of cable should I buy and where can I get it.....Ps I live in portharcourt
go to Ogbunabali/Garrison Or Spar along Aba rd, when you get there look for any computer/phone outlet dia, explain what you want to them, dem go provide am (trust igbo guys, buh shine ya eye b4 d cut heavy price 4 u)

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by bamac(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
It comes with Gionee M2
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by HirstMOG(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks bro, soccer made easy on phone.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Onymerchandise: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
daridex:
na how much?
The price is #6OO Contact me on my Profile.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Onymerchandise: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
lekjons:
between N500-N1200 on jumia
Just #600 Sir Check my profile.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by abduldope(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
it wont stp me frm loving ma lumia
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by ekems2020(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
End the Erratic Power outage and save yourself the mess. . . .Its Fuel-less, Noise-Less, Maintenance-Less, Pollution-less Power generator

Power your Phones, PC, Sound systems, Rooms, other electronics and business with this device. Charge once a day, Use 4 days!
http://www.dekemcyonline.com/2015/10/introducing-lifepo4-battery-excellent.html

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Bigdreams(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks for the info.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Onymerchandise: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
ogaprime:
OTG depends on which Os version and if it is factory fitted

So don't go and buy otg cable before checking if its enabled on your phone. Check before you buy
You are right It does not work on evey android Phone. The phone musteCompatibe with the OTG hardware. To find out if your phone can use OTG, google Your Phone model on the Internet or go to your phone setting, click on storage and and if there is anything like Mount USB Disk. If there is your phone can use OTG Cable.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by ogaprime(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onymerchandise:

You are right It does not work on evey android Phone. The phone musteCompatibe with the OTG hardware. To find out if your phone can use OTG, google Your Phone model on the Internet or go to your phone setting, click on storage and and if there is anything like Mount USB Disk. If there is your phone can use OTG Cable.

Correct...
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by raypower7(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
winkAbeg wetin dis O.T.G mean sef? Wey u see person buy wetin him no know!
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by daridex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onymerchandise:
The price is #6OO Contact me on my Profile.
na chinko i dey use
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by jaykaylegend(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onymerchandise:

my brother's tecno l6 has otg but there is nothing like mount usb disk on the settings
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Toluene15: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Infinix Hot 2 also supports OTG feature. www.nairaland.com/2696069/infinix-hot-2-x510-supports
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Onymerchandise: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
daridex:
na chinko i dey use
Is it Tablet Phone-.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by cirmuell(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
realsemaj:
I bought it 500 Naira somewhere in Ogbunabali port Harcourt but I observed it works mostly with Samsung phones that have been debugged rather than all Android phones as portrayed by the OP
It works only with Android phones that support OTG.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Onymerchandise: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
jaykaylegend:
my brother's tecno l6 has otg but there is nothing like mount usb disk on the settings
depending on type of phone or Tablet it could he also called USB Removable device, It is the 3rd option after Internal memory and SD Removable memory card. Since you are sure it is compatible with your phone. So it is not a most that it is called USB disk different phone calles It different names.
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by tkatechy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
cirmuell:
It works only with Android phones that support OTG.

yeah
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Toluene15: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
I bought mine N200 @ computer village
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by tkatechy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
bought mine 500, men it rili cool
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mckandre:
can I connect my standing fan to it as heat they wirer me here?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by tkatechy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
WATCH THE VIDEO I CREATED FOR IT FOR BETTER EXPLANATION

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgIh4i7dZ6Q]

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by ChriisDiamond(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
ekems2020:
End the Erratic Power outage and save yourself the mess. . . .Its Fuel-less, Noise-Less, Maintenance-Less, Pollution-less Power generator
Power your Phones, PC, Sound systems, Rooms, other electronics and business with this device. Charge once a day, Use 4 days!
http://www.dekemcyonline.com/2015/10/introducing-lifepo4-battery-excellent.html

I hope it is also Useless
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Spidermon: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
fammo:
Hw can I connect my android device to my TV? What kind of cable should I buy and where can I get it.....Ps I live in portharcourt

MHL to HDMI cable. Confirm first that your phone is supported.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by lamabiade(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Educative, infformative!
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by tkatechy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
lamabiade:
Educative, infformative!

tnkikz bro,dat what TKATECHY is all about
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by daridex(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Onymerchandise:
Is it Tablet Phone-.
ani china made
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Johnkantius97(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
daridex:
na how much?
650 on Jumia
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by 9icegee: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
tkatechy:

tnkikz bro,dat what TKATECHY is all about
is this how music from android device can be played through USB connection to a home theater? any other option, like maybe downloading softwear for this from apps store?
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by dacovajnr: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Waiting dis one dey talk self
Lasisi again grin
Re: Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device by Kunlegzy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am waiting for you to demonstrate the modem part that will allow you access Internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlock Started / Apple Uses Lionel Messi Graphic During Iphone 15 Launch Event / 5 Phones The World Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.