Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs (10268 Views)

‘Taraba Tribunal Judgment Provocative’ - Taraba Coalition Of Youth Leaders / Radio Biafra Hacked As Listeners Got Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs / SGF, Babachir Under Fire Over ‘provocative’ Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
According to Kayode Ogudamisi's facebook and twitter handle:

@radiobiafralive was hacked! Listeners were entertained with provocative Hausa Songs on its 15560 kHz 9 meter band shortwave as IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu fails to get 1 Civil Servant to fulfil his bail condition..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=748253295308865&id=100003726052110&_rdr

grin grin grin Laf wan bomb my belle (LWBMB)

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by dustmalik: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by acenazt: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Ahhahahahhaha Don Allah A sa Mana wakar Hajiya Barmani Choge. Ta ma an iskan nan wakar Duwaiwai.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by wtfCode: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
sh*t like this makes us stronger. #Check out what happens next.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Vicotex(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
false news as usual

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by acenazt: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Nnamdi don dey ask for gaari oh. Ipod guys dancing to the Hausa tunes.

30 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by jaymejate: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Stay there oh, dem go hack NL and change everything to Hausa soon.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by brize(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
wtfCode:
sh*t like this makes us stronger.
#Check out what happens next.
they only bought off the company that carry our shortwave radio and that's all, our F.M and internet, satellite and radio Biafra app is still blazing like hot........ We are unjamable.... They can only try but they will not succeed

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by GspotAngela(f): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Chukwu abiama okike scatter the intestine of any Heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra
all Heeebos must go back to Heeeboland

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Sparrow13: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:
Ahhahahahhaha Don Allah A sa Mana wakar Hajiya Barmani Choge. Ta ma an iskan nan wakar Duwaiwai.
DILECTOR ma na son Duwaiwai, iyamaria ma na son Duwaiwai, Duwawun sun ja ne a kala

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Where are my igbo guys, a beg how I fit connect that station. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by ThisMeansWAR: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Kikikikikiki
Laugh wan make me slap shecow cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by totit: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2015
Ipod youth,bra-rat, you-bow don suffer another uper cut injury.

Onlov grin o

Ipod youth nan ni wink cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by hmuhammad(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Seems na only NL IPOB members de.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
he neva see anything...grin
even ojokwu no win his ward during presidential primaries during his time

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by miqos02(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
cool
Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by EdCure: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:
The zoo's music now soot them better than their Biafra anthem grin

15 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Rose2014: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:
According to Kayode Ogudamisi's facebook and twitter handle:

@radiobiafralive was hacked! Listeners were entertained with provocative Hausa Songs on its 15560 kHz 9 meter band shortwave as IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu fails to get 1 Civil Servant to fulfil his bail condition..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=748253295308865&id=100003726052110&_rdr

grin grin grin Laf wan bomb my belle (LWBMB)

Incase you're too daft to understand, threads like this only promote radio Biafra
You just made me tune in (out of curiousity) and the lo and behold the radio is broadcasting. And I bet more people have tuned in just because of your needless thread
Good business for radio Biafra sha

To all the yoruba posters having orgasm about this news, u might as well tune in also to confirm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Upon all the gra gra about biafra, i'm still surprised they cant get a civil servant of grade level 16.

A proof biafra only exists on nairaland, Facebook and radio biafra

24 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Iykopee(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Yorubastards and tse-tse flies ramming NL with fake news. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Rose2014: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iykopee:
Yorubastards and tse-tse flies ramming NL with fake news. cheesy grin

By creating threads like this, Yorubas keep advertising radio Biafra without meaning to

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Yasirarafat: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:

A cika yan iskan da wakokin Hausa a radio Biafra mu kuma my cikasu da surutai a NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by ziccoit: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:
Lol

Walahi muchechi naba wa satuara baba gochei namu rachi wachimuka lachikuna. Biapura naso gobe. Biapura wachokina tumurachi shegemuchiba suchina kuruchi muchika.

Interpret the above lyric if they born you.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by Jesusloveyou: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
wtfCode:
sh*t like this makes us stronger.
#Check out what happens next.
dis kind of news make us laff, laff wan finish me

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by DaBullIT(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
It wasn't hacked

i believe dss forcefully collected his host's user and pass and loaded that shyt on the web , or maybe they changed the streaming server to that of Hausa

Either way it's WIN -WIN for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by DaBullIT(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'll make sure that doesn't happen, NL was scanned, pinged and there's no free port , but he no mean say i dey dare una o

Tuale ooooo

jaymejate:
Stay there oh, dem go hack NL and change everything to Hausa soon.
Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by simplycarro: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
After pushing hot iron for his yansh, DSS don collect the codes. grin grin cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by aminho(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
ziccoit:

Lol
Walahi muchechi naba wa satuara baba gochei namu rachi wachimuka lachikuna. Biapura naso gobe. Biapura wachokina tumurachi shegemuchiba suchina kuruchi muchika.
Interpret the above lyric if they born you.
Sparrow13:
DILECTOR ma na son Duwaiwai, iyamaria ma na son Duwaiwai, Duwawun sun ja ne a kala
acenazt:

hahahaha naji dadin ganin wannan magana walhi sai munchi uwar dilector don babar sa
duk haukan mutun kar ya kawo haukan shi arewa don ko da mai kazo munfika

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by simplycarro: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:

[s]Incase you're too daft to understand, threads like this only promote radio Biafra
You just made me tune in (out of curiousity) and the lo and behold the radio is broadcasting. And I bet more people have tuned in just because of your needless thread
Good business for radio Biafra sha

To all the yoruba posters having orgasm about this news, u might as well tune in also to confirm[/s]

Liar!!!!! why do Biafrans enjoy lies this much? Presently na abokkii music dey stream. Prove me wrong. grin cheesy tongue

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs by OJUcrook: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
LWTMB

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / Breaking: Mysterious Fish Swallows N52m In Abia State / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.