Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

#BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (26043 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by godwin120alex: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
@BuhariOptics coys sacking instead of fuifiling the employment promises made to d youths.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by SergeAlain: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
I think you are missing the point.
The idea of criticism is corrective. To spur the subject into making corrective measures.
We cannot wait 6 years to begin correcting the man we voted in. Only a blind man sees he is walking into a ditch and remains silent, if we were blind during GEJ's time should we again pretend we are blind even though we can now see

kulobyno:
If GEJ could cluelessly stay for almost six years without fulfilling "any" of his campaign promises then I believe it would be wiser for us to be patient with Buhari who has barely spent half a year in the seat.

6 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Goddex: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Worst govt in Nigeria the last five decades

5 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Conglao: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Change will not come overnight, it might not even come in 4 years. You people should specifically say what you want, the problems and solution to it. Coming on social network to lament inconsistently will not help. Nigerian youths need to start reasoning and think deeply. Fact is the nation is broke billions of dollars worth of crude oil are on the sea without buyers. Diversifying the economy will take time. Infrastructures lacking will take time to build. Time to know that there is no magic out there, it took time for developed nations to get to where they are today. The president has taken the first step by blocking the loop holes of corruption. Lets play our part in taking the country to where we want it to get. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by wayaa007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg, my fellow Nigerians, its high time we revamped the private sector by ourselves, when we do that, we can bring the change we want
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by AlphaDibia(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
I tried to tell them but they won't listen.. change never comes from the top and trickle down. Change begins at the grassroot levels. In other words, the goverment don't make Nigeria great, it is you, it is me, it is us who will make Nigeria great. The government's job is to set policies to ensure that the interest of it people are protected. So, I am Charging all you Nigerians, stop lazying around, let's pee together and watch it foam.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by DrownedFish: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
MissGdope:

what has Buhari done for you?
Buhari is wasting our time
only God can save Nigeria
I will continue to wail until I see the change that they keep talking about
#ProudWailer
I've got a biz I run here and govt policy has shrunk my client base that I have might close shop soon if these PMB austerity continues
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by kulobyno: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Berrymoss:
you r brain dead for spewing this shit
I'm sure you are referring to the wh0re tse tse fly and the slumy worm of a father that gave birth to you.
esu udene
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by HzRF(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aufbauh:
#as expected.

The congregation of bunch of wailers!
Where bitterness, regret, gnashing of teeth and mourning abound, there the wailers will gather.
A case study for stupidity

Sighted

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:
If GEJ could cluelessly stay for almost six years without fulfilling "any" of his campaign promises then I believe it would be wiser for us to be patient with Buhari who has barely spent half a year in the seat.

How long is 5th May 2010 to 29th May 2015 ?

Which school did you attend ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Mufasa27(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
That phcn issue is true though, the steady light is finally fading away..... Lol.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by HzRF(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:
How many likes for this guy stupidity

7 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Benfaco: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
The topic is about the condemnation of President Buhari and His campaign promises yet to be fulfilled... Led by the popular Pro-APC activist @Omojuwa

Op goan charge your battery now!
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by 49cents(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
jaymichael:
Buhari may be slow, that I admit. But he is a galaxy better than GEJ. You cannot clear a six year rot in 6 month.

Not even one like from your fellow mugus who fell for APC lies

During the campaigns APC and buhari had the higher likes for any pro statements

Nobody expects miracles or magic but 6 weeks is more than enough to lead a country to the proper direction, especially foor a man who has spent 12 years trying to get to power

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by 49cents(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
AlphaDibia:
I tried to tell them but they won't listen.. change never comes from the top and trickle down. Change begins at the grassroot levels. In other words, the goverment don't make Nigeria great, it is you, it is me, it is us who will make Nigeria great. The government's job is to set policies to ensure that the interest of it people are protected. So, I am Charging all you Nigerians, stop lazying around, let's pee together and watch it foam.

You are very correct: but the system must work else we end up feeding the already fat cats

I will love to pat taxes to the LASG but when I hear of "instuitional processes" that over -nvoices a bore hole of 5Million to 130Million I am discouraged

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by 49cents(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Conglao:
Change will not come overnight, it might not even come in 4 years. You people should specifically say what you want, the problems and solution to it. Coming on social network to lament inconsistently will not help. Nigerian youths need to start reasoning and think deeply. Fact is the nation is broke billions of dollars worth of crude oil are on the sea without buyers. Diversifying the economy will take time. Infrastructures lacking will take time to build. Time to know that there is no magic out there, it took time for developed nations to get to where they are today. The president has taken the first step by blocking the loop holes of corruption. Lets play our part in taking the country to where we want it to get. God bless Nigeria

Trust it is not rocket science to fix the lot of Nigerians around

First of all this country must be re-structured into federating regions with a regional governor and several autonomous countings

Secondly the democratic space must be one that makes just anyone who has a willingness to serve get into office rather than moneybags or cronies with evil godfathers. This will depeen transparency in government and all
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by repogirl(f): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Ntorrrrrrrr! tongue

Enjoy una change[/size]

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by repogirl(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
49cents:

Trust it is not rocket science to fix the lot of Nigerians around

First of all this country must be re-structured into federating regions with a regional governor and several autonomous countings

Secondly the democratic space must be one that makes just anyone who has a willingness to serve get into office rather than moneybags or cronies with evil godfathers. This will depeen transparency in government and all
Its easier said than done bro! The recycled old thieves with nothing in their brains but to steal will never allow any ideas that will make this country prosper.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by pedrilo: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
i knew the change they brought was fake

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by mbulela: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
As i say, Buhari is the punishment we get from Karma for the cluelessness of GEJ for 6 years.
Anything would have been better than a repeat of GEJ.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by yorke1: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
I doubt if the Daura illiterate will be able to sleep today. the man is even clueless more than what we thought
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Guk: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
eightsin:
Nigerians generally are impatient. Nevertheless, Buhari is giving its citizens reasons to complain due to the fact that there hasn't been any sight of his numerous promises being fulfilled.

On a lighter note!!!
Mi is 1st to comment but I n I don't see what is so sweet bout 1st to comment. Bless.

I get you but unfortunately, free Internet + Ignorance is a Toxic mix & that's what Social media has introduced to the world. The comments I see on those twitter handles are clearly comments from, pardon me, dummies, who lack understanding of how basic things in life are achieved. They just wake up in the morning and just spew trash. They are extremely uninformed and choose not to educate themselves.

Unfortunately, we have to live with their idiocy for a long while.

Anybody born within the last 20 years cannot know how things operate properly as they were born into disorder from the time of Abacha till GEJ, so, any other way is alien to them except for the ones who chose to study history and understand what best practice is

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by franklingud(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na only travel travel he sabi do. In 3 months he don travel reach 15 countries.
#brainDeadtraveller

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by jaymichael(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
49cents:

Not even one like from your fellow mugus who fell for APC lies

During the campaigns APC and buhari had the higher likes for any pro statements

Nobody expects miracles or magic but 6 weeks is more than enough to lead a country to the proper direction, especially foor a man who has spent 12 years trying to get to power
You are so dumb, you don't even realize it.
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by happydays1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:
if we want patient we would have voted for Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by kulobyno: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
HzRF:

How many likes for this guy stupidity
I'm not surprised at the kind of thoughts that com from the crossbreed of the tse fly and earthworm
Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by HzRF(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:

I'm not surprised at the kind of thoughts that com from the crossbreed of the tse fly and earthworm
Neither am I surprised of a product BTW NURTW father and lousy market woman mother

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Iamthoney(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
sotall:
I will stop Boko haram in two months......its now six months and boko haram are still waxing strong

although, Buhari said he was winning the war......maybe 'winning' now has a new meaning in the dictionary
In the fullness of time he will win the war via his body language hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Iamthoney(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
kulobyno:
Are you for real? Abeg no type poo here again joor. That you hate GEJ doesn't mean you should give false tongue over him just to score cheap adulation from your kinda peeps. Hypocrisy is when you typed that GEJ didn't fulfilled "ANY" of his campaign promises. Get your facts right bro and stop displaying sheer hatred towards the man...peace

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by jacksonite: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
I see the membership of the wailers club is growing steadily!! At this rate everyone in naija would be wailers come 2019!b
Yes and you know what that means? By that 2019 we are going to kick out this rubbish government.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.