Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents (12913 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
We already know.

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
ajepako:
Bornu, Adamawa and Yobe people , I sympathize with you oh

But next time, don't put your hopes in sweet words and fake promises of desperate politicians

And please,prevail on your northern oligarchs to come clean about boko haram

Your leaders, present or past are the architects of your problems

Shut up
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by nikz(f): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Goodluck had a good strategy of destroying Boko haram but Nigerians believed in fake promises. Tell me how someone can end insurgency in a matter of weeks? Shebi they voted and celebrated buhari's victory on telly ehen they should bear the cross now.

2 Likes

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Koolmexxi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
And some oloshi's called for the head of Gen. Danjuma wen he asserted the BH had better intelligence gathering network than the army. Oya over to the govt and the army to deny the claims as usual. PMB and APC people don dey see say water don pass garri..

3 Likes

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
The end justifies the means lah

Siddon look syndrome activated in naija
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by neocortex: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by HirstMOG(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Maybe #bodylanguage meant to have said December 2016/2018, close to end of first tenure then call his boys to order to make way for 2nd tenure.

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by ishiamu(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Buratai, I'm waiting for u to come n counter this grin grin grin

With press up grin cheesy grin
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by ekems2020(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is another better option to power your Life4Life. Charge Your Phones, PC, Sound systems, Printer, room for FREE !!! Read more on how to get it here: http://www.dekemcyonline.com/2015/10/introducing-lifepo4-battery-excellent.html

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Bonapart(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
ajepako:
Bornu, Adamawa and Yobe people , I sympathize with you oh

But next time, don't put your hopes in sweet words and fake promises of desperate politicians

And please,prevail on your northern oligarchs to come clean about boko haram

Your leaders, present or past are the architects of your problems

may God increase this wisdom that you carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by ishiamu(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
cheesy

sometimes i find it hard to pity these urchins. GEJ was on the verge of destroying the insurgents but they voted a renowned bastard illiterate terrorist Daura dullard just because of sentiments and fake change chanting sai baba now the oozing body odour of the Hopless kunu drinker is fading away and they are now living corpses because anything can happen anytime no thanks to the bastard illiterate terrorist and the Hopless bastard coward snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Ogini na afio grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by bolawillams(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
I know that PMB is a confused man, hw did he ever think he can end boko haram in Nigeria? Boko haram is even the APC, lets tell ourselves the truth and make sure we remove APC from government come 2019!

3 Likes

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by unclejb2(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can someone from Daura tell Buhari that his lies are being busted on a daily basis. Buhari should just resign.
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by unclejb2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Shut up
otile mboko.
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by VISTIN(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
cheesy

sometimes i find it hard to pity these urchins. GEJ was on the verge of destroying the insurgents but they voted a renowned bastard illiterate terrorist Daura dullard just because of sentiments and fake change chanting sai baba now the oozing body odour of the Hopless kunu drinker is fading away and they are now living corpses because anything can happen anytime no thanks to the bastard illiterate terrorist and the Hopless bastard coward snake charming bastard demon buruntashi.

I personally didn't vote PMB, I'm not enjoying his administration, but we have to take it easy.
He's our president; take it or leave it.
God biess you

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by bendutch(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Let me see how they wilk open their stinking brown teeth to campaign again in this coutry. Especially thay Lie Mohammadu who believes body odour can create job. Bunch of fools.
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by GenbIoodykiller: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=VISTIN post=39675173][/quote]

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
bendutch:
Let me see how they wilk open their stinking brown teeth to campaign again in this coutry. Especially thay Lie Mohammadu who believes body odour can create job. Bunch of fools.

Bros dont ever underate them.That lie mohanned no get shameoo

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by ajepako(f): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Shut up

Ehh, Sallah ram..

I sight you..

Gambari aje goro..

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by seacoast(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
CNN will always report that soldiers are winning... I pity Borno people
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Ogini na afio grin cheesy

Painment grin
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Freddean: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2015
GEJ went to d root solution by building almajirin schools to curb new boko rubbish members. But bad propaganda saw it d other way. They chanted GEJ is incompetent, that in two months boko haram will be history. Ethnicity and religious sentiment have dealth us/Nigeria a powerful blow. No change in sight my dear people. We have been deceived. God help us

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by excess4luv: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2015
i have followed this confession since the thread went to frontpage and all APC e-military has gone silent wirlth none saying a word.
soon nigerians will come to the full conclusion that they were scammed.
APC still remains the problem of nigeria not Pdp. soon nigerians will wish GEJ can return to seat.

1 Like

Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by mbaboy(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Can you imagine!! Buruntashi and his imcompetent army should learn to draw a line between propaganda and endangering the lives of innocent Nigerians!! Deceiving Nigerians that these boko haram infested places are now safe just to make the APC government look better is the worst form of deceit and wickedness!!!
burantashi the snake charmer is still busy with press ups while the dullard is busy traveling round the globe.......APC now know that governing is not all about propaganda
Re: No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents by Themandator: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2015
mysteriousman:
But someone in an IDC cannot be more informed than someone out there in the field, he can't possible say the end is not in sight considering the fact he has been in that camp for sometime

Learn from Danjuma, locals are more informed than the security people.... Intelligence is gathered and discussed by persons of diverse interests and at the end a middle off the road conclusion is drawn and put out... The one with the information is the local

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention / Anti-party: Rivers APC Suspends Chairman, Legal Adviser, Berates Amaechi / Zamfara: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Lawal-Dare (PDP), Dismisses APC's Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.