Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S (82722 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / After 22yrs In US Prison, Yakubu Gowon’s Son, Musa, Granted Clemency (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by sukkot: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
kayoday:
So using Benz 190 was once regarded as flamboyant life.
25 years ago, i would assume so

1 Like

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by sukkot: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
22 years in prison,omo the first babe wey dis guy go fok go hear am,she go know say something enter her body
dey do have conjugal visits in american jails you know grin
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
harristo:

Don't say that o, the man will be a celebrity when he returns to Naija.

You will see him being invited to different shows in the name of making others learn from his experience or mistakes, because they will all believe that he has changed.

Hmmmmmmmmm,bt he mite nt change cos OLD HABITS DIE HARD...
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
dey do have conjugal visits in american jails you know grin
are you serious shocked
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by donshaddow(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm... Hope he doesnt come back to Nigeria and become another celebrity.. Even if he tries, the gods of Nigeria will never make him to succeed.

He'll never rise again in any unclean way he tries.

He should enjoy the reward of the dent he already gave to Nigeria.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands

You're such a coward for making such a derogatory statement.

He went to prison in his personal capacity and never was a snitch!

He's more just than any of your family member!

Wishing him safe journey back home should have been the first thing on your mind and not castigate him.

You're such an hypocrite!

"He, who is without sin should be the first to cast the stone".

Peace to all strong brothers out the.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by sukkot: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are you serious shocked
of course. you can bring your wife or girlfriend and they will give you 2 hours in a private room to yansh. i think you are allowed to do it once every week. its called CONJUGAL VISITS wink

2 Likes

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Sylvapower2000(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_0Z2EI04K60/Vjn3cT-_sFI/AAAAAAAAOiI/4vMlT43wT5o/s400/gowoncover.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-PAlclMqjSAs/Vjn5iTWW0CI/AAAAAAAAOiU/XVNhN3e-wAQ/s1600/gowon1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-C7bS1Ykh2vA/Vjn52LpkrQI/AAAAAAAAOic/ycwX_mTq6Tw/s400/gowon3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PzlcRigm0Y0/Vjn6QSCH9rI/AAAAAAAAOik/lrdyNTHxGhw/s1600/gowon2.JPG[/img]

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/11/yakubu-gowons-47-year-old-son-musa-jack.html
THAT IS A GOOD ONE THOUGH HAVE GOTTEN THE BITTER PART OF IT,
CHECK OUT THE LATEST EDUCATING AND INSPIRING SECURITY BLOG
SUCH AS TEN WAYS TO PREVENT YOUR CAR FROM BEEN ROBBERS,20 SMAT WAYS TO PREVENTS YOUR CHILDREN FROM BEEN HARM AND A LOT MORE EDUCATIVE TOPICS ALL AT [i]Sylvasecure..com

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by IYANGBALI: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
of course. you can bring your wife or girlfriend and they will give you 2 hours in a private room to yansh. i think you are allowed to do it once every week. its called CONJUGAL VISITS wink
kai omo Amercan prison go sweet o,no wonder the place dey hungry eleko1 and vickyrotex
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by freshcvvs: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Guyman02:
Edith Ike Okongwu - No wonder this people cant let Biafra go; there love for Igbo women, even Baba Gowon couldnt resist, no wonder Femi Fani Kayode who used to be anti Igbo is now an Igbo activist since that fair Igbo girl blew his mind grin grin grin

Or since he knew it's easier to get an Igbo girl to bed no matter her marital status?
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by J4Jenom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
for real, dis guy is really a bad guy...he didnt snitch... mehn, I like his courage nd trust...dis wat got d f**king U.S authorities angry...though his lyfstyle ws bad, hes stil a trustworthy person...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by millhouse: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
oi
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by jaybee(f): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Regis001:
IG YAKUBU GOWON HAD BEHAVED LIKE A GOOD RESPONSIBLE FATHER, HIS FIRST SON WOULD NOT HAVE ENDED UP IN JAIL.

HE ABANDONED THE POOR BOY WHEN HE NEEDED HIM MOST.

TODAY, BEING THE HYPOCRITE HE IS, HE IS TRAVERSING THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF NIGERIA CALLING FOR PRAYER MEETING.
HE SHOULD FIRST OF ALL, PRAY FOR HIS OWN SOUL, AND FOR THE SOUL OF THE INNOCENTS, THOSE BABIES AND CHILDREN HE SENT TO THEIR GRAVES, NOT TO MENTION HIS POGROM OF A WHOLE RACE.

AN ETERNITY OF DAMNATION BECKONS........

WHAT ARE U SAYING? IS THE RELEASE OF HIS SON NOT ÁNSWERED PRAYER"?
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by jaybee(f): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
obstead200:
Interesting revelation. Never knew Gowon dated an igbo lady neither did I know he had a son who has been in jail for 2 decades.

No wonder he can't give up on Biafra.
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by wiseoneking: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Baawaa:
Thank God PDP has left Power, if not this dude will come back to Nigeria before you know it he has become governor of his State.We have many of them in PDP shocked shocked
tinubu and gbajabiamila quickly comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by jeje123(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Baawaa:
Thank God PDP has left Power, if not this dude will come back to Nigeria before you know it he has become governor of his State.We have many of them in PDP shocked shocked
Haaaaa diaris God oooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by HzRF(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
madridguy:
Buruji Kashamu on your mind.lol

No Itz BAT
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Guyman02:
Edith Ike Okongwu - No wonder this people cant let Biafra go; there love for Igbo women, even Baba Gowon couldnt resist, no wonder Femi Fani Kayode who used to be anti Igbo is now an Igbo activist since that fair Igbo girl blew his mind grin grin grin

Even Biafrans could not let go of Fulani women. At the height of the civil war, Gowon was shagging a Biafran girl which resulted in a son, while Ojukwu was shagging a Fulani girl which resulted in a daughter ( Ojukwu even willed a property to her). So whichever way you look at it kongi no know the difference between Biafrans and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by lekjons(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Igbo Boys don't snitch.. cool

Ichie Musa.. #RealNigga.. cool

If his name was Ade or Olu that nigga would have started singing like a Canary as soon as Five-O started knocking on his door.. grin

Olu, be in court snitching like grin grin grin

#NaJokeO.... grin grin
i for crucify you for this..

the bold..
anyway

no hard feelings cool..
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ebayray:
cry smh "wasted years, all wasted years" . I wonder who will marry him sha..

I just pray his family accepts him as deir son when he comes to Ng...
You will marry him, his father is influential oook and money is not a probHem
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
sage2:
So when he is back in Nigeria, will he live in the South-East, his mother's side or North-Central, his father's side?
I think, you should type this on google, we can't ans it, it's too hard
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by nightmile: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Seriously Dude!! undecided

Please don't quote me for this type of foolishness.

Post it without quoting me biko.

People go come dey think say me and you crase na the same. angry

Sorry! i no know say you be mad person. God can heal you remember..
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
wasted years and your. your mom rubbished your life for you
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by RaeMystix: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Code 101 in terms of the mob. You snitch you and your family will pay for it by death. So he knows better than to do such. Unfortunately for someone with little to no education, my guess is he would go back to whatever made him a jail bird in the first place. Unless he finally found God while he was in jail. That lifestyle is difficult to leave behind.

I think his release was amongst the discussions/deals Buhari had made with Obama.

1 Like

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by MadCow1: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
lekjons:
i for crucify you for this..

the bold..
anyway

no hard feelings cool..

#MyNigga.. cool
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why the sob story?

A criminal was condemned and duly sentenced. He should thank God for giving him another chance at life, and spend the rest of his days atoning for his crimes.

Listen to the BS story "he took to crime and became wayward because he did not approve of his mother's wayward lifestyle". Laughable stuff.

1 Like

Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by cirmuell(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Baawaa:
gringrin
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Spybradd: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Charlescobi:
Good for him

na wa for you sha,ST Charles...
grin
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
WarRLaY:
You will marry him, his father is influential oook and money is not a probHem

Hahahaha, u think money is MA problem?! Better think again.
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by realsemaj: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Watch out! US doesn't pardon people like this unless they are sending them out on a mission.
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by IGWENAGU: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Baawaa:
Majority leader house of rep. Femi Gbajabiamila (APC lagos state) was convicted in USA. Or have u forgotten?
Re: Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spybradd:

na wa for you sha,ST Charles...
grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.