Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. (3157 Views)

Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by Freakypinky(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Gumsu Abacha posted this on her facebook status just now.
At home with @runtown.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/gumsusaniabacha?v=timeline

Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by Freakypinky(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
I think she is very pretty but I wonder what runtown is doing with the Abacha's.
Maybe business or they're just friends. wink
Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by Freakypinky(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Don't forget to follow me for breaking news and exclusive gist also add me on BBM 58DC1269 kiss
Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by hob(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
i guess runtown wants to collabo wt dem Abachas now
Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by Drahmah: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
The girl to the right is dead gorgeous.
Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by vizkiz: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
I wish I can get this fine chick and do to her what abasha did you Nigeria tongue
Re: Runtown Chilling With Abacha Family. by Freakypinky(f): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
vizkiz:
I wish I can get this fine chick and do to her what abasha did you Nigeria tongue
I'm sorry but she's out of your reach. tongue

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Jennifer Lopez Wore No P@nties In See-through Dress [photos] / Popular Celebrity Shades Wizkid On Snapchat / A UK Dancer Sayrah Chips Takes Side With Kaffy On Davido’s Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.