Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List (45643 Views)

Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by lummiedee: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
NO IGBO MAN ON THE LIST? shocked shocked ..

Senator Hope Uzoddima is there
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are they Nigerians?
uzodinma and Abaribe are not Ibo men I guess .. You Foolish Nonentity undecided

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by wiseoneking: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
igbos are biafra. They are either apga in heart or pdp for marking time. Apc is a nijazoo party

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
luchy34:
they are not Nigerians jo tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
grin

Only you? shocked

No vex, my account still dey blocked because of BVN.. When I register, I go buy am for you.
ok now,no wahala
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by tunde1200(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
NAWA OOO
POWER JAMES MANAGER!
AVIATION UZODINMA HOPE!

WOULD THERE BE WAY FORWARD GOD
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by tunde1200(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
guy uzodinma is an igbo man!.

luchy34:
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chairman on Niger Delta nkor? No one yet?
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by ohenhen1: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
What is the APC to PDP breakdown?

Dogara messed up in the house. APC have about 100 more members than the PDP and he gives them almost the same amount of chairmanship positions, that is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by IGWENAGU: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Utazi (Enugu) n Uzodimma (Imo) are they not igbos
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Boriqua(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
richidinho:
lol@Ahmed Sani - marine transport

wetin Abok1 dey do 4 marine Transport?

Aboki?
Meanwhile, you can now view your cable tv free of charge,channels like CNN,ALJEEZERA,SUPER SPORTS CARTOON NETWORK, AFRICAN MAGIC, DISNEY JUNIOR, BOLLYWOOD, NOLLYWOOD, and 92 more entertaining channels...call 08106167414 abuja residents.
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Walelavender(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
They should work and give us results.
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by ogbukara: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Saraki your senate lopsided
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
tunde1200:
guy uzodinma is an igbo man!.

I was being sarcastic to that foo.l

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by tunde1200(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
you need it bro.

luchy34:
I was being sarcastic to that foo.l

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by nkemdi89(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Senator hope uzodima representing orlu zone imo state, aviation.
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by j1mmy: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
bloody criminals the lot of them, where is Farouk Lawan?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:

One. Hope Uzodinma
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good one. I wish them all the best.
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by cabaliciouscabal: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:

I thought igbo already had BIAFRA.

Y d interest in NIGERIA position.

#confusedsetofpple
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by barcaboi(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
CACAWA:
More committees than ministries....I hear you

and Sen. Mrs Oluremilekun Tinubu was given Women Affairs....see insult..lol
insult how?....that will make her more popular. ....chk Women affairs and poverty alleviation department and see mad work going on. ..stop making claims u know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Jesuitdey: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Utazi is Enugu North and PDP chairman anti corruption.
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Lobolintin(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
so adr my uncle stil holds his chairman of ..., am happy ,,, smiling to FCT MAITTAMA
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by Trustgt(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
lawflec:
I guess the list is still to be updated.... And I hope the remaining list will contain south Eastern senators.... Dino melaye going to FCT. That guy sabi politocsoo

what is happening? anybody that represents Kogi west must be chairman of FCT committee (Smart Adeyemi in the last senate).

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by reuben79: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
He shared d chairmen of committes to his loyalist......so dey can follow him to cct tomrow.......saraki is a learner.. ....saraki is loser.......saraki is a failure..... .apc leaders knw saraki evil plann......
Jst dey watch
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by karleone(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bluffly:

Wel I also observed it but not really as an insult, but come to think of it, will they use male senator as chairman committee of woman affairs?

She is the Chairlady of the Committee
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by karleone(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
hedonistic:
What was given to Andy Uba?

Didn't see three key committees: Appropriation and Petroleum (Upstream and Downstream).

Appropriation: Sen Danjuma Goje
Upstream: Sen Donald Omotayo Alaosaodura
Downstream: Sen Uche Ekwunife
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by karleone(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ambjosh:
Chairman on Niger Delta nkor? No one yet?

Sen. Peter Nwaboshi (Rep Delta North)
Re: Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List by karleone(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
Great.

These are 26 committees & heads, does this mean that we should expect only 26 ministries?

65 committees not 26

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.