Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix (25094 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by brainbox1000(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
I will get there soon
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by TheSage1: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Happy Birthday uncle Femi
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by ademusiwa7: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=28pt]The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, Hereby wish Femi Otedola and Toke makinwa happy birthday.

We pray God put more grace to both elbow.

His Royal Highness

Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. [/size]

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Gracito(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Awww, that's an awesome picture. Hbd sir
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by RexTramadol1: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
sholay2011:
Errmm...who are you?

A Nobody(for now) in love with a billionaire's daughter

Satisfied?
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by asumo12: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
kerosine at FO is #50 grin grin grin

Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Happy Birthday to Femi Michael Otedola.
But what has he done for the poor in Lagos State?[/size]

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by KingAfooBaba: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
He Gave TiwaSavage 30M Naira Forte Oil Ambassador Deal ?? LOL
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by kimond101: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:

He has created jobs for the youth thereby reducing unemployment to a limit.
He is a businessman and it's not his duty to help people against his will.
It's not a crime to be rich.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
abeg help me ask am o
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Oba1ni(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
#happybirthday! Mr. Femi Otedollar.. Longlife $ More Prosperity. #happybirthday! Mr. Femi Otedollar.. Longlife $ More Prosperity.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by femi4: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
The poor will always be in your midst
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by osabiya16(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:
Same way I love my dad, even though he ain't no otedola kiss
what a pity
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
osabiya16:
what a pity

Yea
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by arabianights: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:

am really surprised that some "intelligent" people didnt read you the riot act for this statement.You made great sense by this but alot of "kids " nowadays dont reason ,they assume its your money, you worked for it so need you spend it helping others or that how will you know if otedola was spending on poor that must he announce it ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by arabianights: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
kimond101:

He has created jobs for the youth thereby reducing unemployment to a limit.
He is a businessman and it's not his duty to help people against his will.
It's not a crime to be rich.

you are exactly one of the " intelligent" people i was reffering to......hmmmm,we are in trouble cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Lex1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
I guess he also taught you how to become a Dj. Good for you. ;DI guess he also taught you how to become a Dj. Good for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by rabbuy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspeggy:
Why you no go love am very much... Person wey give you bright future. Happy birthday sir!
my sister.... As if you knew my mind... Who no love better thing
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by brainiac007: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Is he Lagos state governor?...
is it his duty to take care of the poor?
So it is a crime to be rich now

Some people at the helm of affairs are being paid to take care of the poor but *****************

That's not the point. Whether you're in govt or private sector; individuals who have been blessed ought to be a blessing. Ask Bill Gates or Warren Buffet who have given so much and not diminished but rather appreciated in their net-worth.

What is the purpose of wealth if it is not to contribute to the well-being of the less privileged? We as a people should be people-centred and not self-centred. It is when we leave our little bubble and focus on the needs of others that we find true fulfillment.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Abylyty(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
menix:
Shebi if my papa gree leave Nneka go school him for become billionaire too, I for snap were I dey kiss am too come put for nairaland..

Is Nneka your mother?
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by GENTLETEE(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Quite a lovely pics!
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, AM HAPPY FOR YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY... MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO GRANT YOU GOOD HEALTH,MERCY,PROTECTION ALWAYS. I AM PROUDLY AN EBIRA WOMAN WHERE YOUR DEAR WIFE HAIL FROM.... REMAIN BLESS AND I PRAY SUCH BLESSING OF GOD WILL ALSO LOCATE MY HUSBAND.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by shizzy7(f): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2015
brainiac007:

That's not the point. Whether you're in govt or private sector; individuals who have been blessed ought to be a blessing. Ask Bill Gates or Warren Buffet who have given so much and not diminished but rather appreciated in their net-worth.

What is the purpose of wealth if it is not to contribute to the well-being of the less privileged? We as a people should be people-centred and not self-centred. It is when we leave our little bubble and focus on the needs of others that we find true fulfillment.
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE...
People have different orientation, if they want to give, they will, we shouldn't make it look like it's their DUTY or it is a must just because they have money....

Besides, you don't know if they help people or not, just because they don't announce it does not mean you should term them "self-centered"...
Go and check out his Company's CSR policies and you'll know he's indirectly giving....

The crazy government tax their Company income, then tax their individual income. All those money are meant for the poor

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by kimond101: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
arabianights:

you are exactly one of the " intelligent" people i was reffering to......hmmmm,we are in trouble cry

Like I said it's his money and he has made his own impact to the economy of Nigeria.
It's not until he fixes all Lagos road before you say he has made an impact.

I believe he helps people but you can't possibly help everyone and he doesn't need to blow his trumpet that he is helping people.
We are in a country that even the government is struggling to help it's citizen.

So before you start feeling "intelligent" you have to acknowledge that he earned his money and if he helps Lagosians it is for his own good and if he decides to help Somalians it is surely his money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by misspeggy(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2015
rabbuy:
my sister.... As if you knew my mind... Who no love better thing
no be small tin my brother... God dey
Re: DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix by dualsurvey: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Orikinla:
Until we change our orientaion about the rich doing something for the poor, things may not change for the better. It's time we started working on our God given talents & potentials as individual. Waiting for a rich man to do something for the poor makes the poor even poorer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts / Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.