Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (36111 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosin1570:
I think we focus a lot on Degrees and Masters a lot in Nigeria you can earn a lot more than that as long as you are good in what you do.
I've got few friends without any OND or Degrees but with few Professional qualification and they are taking home over 3.5m a month yes 3.5m a month

Network engineer with CCNA and CCNP Cisco certificate working as a contractor expetriate (Germany) £450 daily
You are a criminal! I am working with Master degree & don't earn up to that. I REPEAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by ekems2020(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
come to think of it, how much really is 80k ?
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone told me a story that is unbelieveable or unconcievable any one you want.

It is possible that an OND holder would earn upto 80k per month? Is it even remotely possible?

You mustn't work for someone/people before you make money. The best way to make money is to be self reliant. I have met a lot of school cert holders who make far more than that amount in a month... And they work at least 50% less hard than me. At first I didn't believe them, until they sat me down and opened my mind to the reality of self reliance. And to crown it all, one of the gave me the token start up capital free of charge and now... I have started smiling! I wish I've met them a year ago. But then, better now than never.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by ekems2020(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
fados4sure:

You are a criminal! I am working with Master degree & don't earn up to that. I REPEAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL

come to think of it, how much really is 80k ? But i think its better a criminal than to earn peanuts salary from a pay job. that's why i dont leverage mylife on useless pay jobs. how much is 80k, money sharp guys make in hours. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Drahl:
Na lie...we wey get B.ENG(EEE),dem dey offer us 60k

I have friends(close to 20 of them) working with OND and earning between 130k-150k with good upfront close to a million naira every january.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Candyrain(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Hallelujah! Lai Mohammed is a loser. LOL!
LOL! I no follow you talk am ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by MEILYN(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nonsense.... I am a blogger and I earn 200,000naira every month.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
ekems2020:

come to think of it, how much really is 80k ? But i think its better a criminal than to earn peanuts salary from a pay job. that's why i dont leverage mylife on useless pay jobs. how much is 80k, money sharp guys make in hours. . . shocked shocked shocked
Okay, good
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by lonelydora: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stay there and be asking questions when Operators in Total, Mobil, Chevron, Shell, and Agip earn far above that.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
The comments I have read so far on this thread are captivating. Now I know that lack of certificate is not a stigma towards achieving greatness

I believe It is possible for anyone to achieve almost anything. Dream big and strive hard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
The comments I have read so far on this thread are captivating. Now I know that lack of certificate is not a stigma towards achieving greatness

I believe It is possible for anyone to achieve almost anything. Dream big and strive hard!

The minds of people are gradually changing so as to be relevant with the current issues of life. Certificates are no longer an express guarantee of success. Not any more.

An educated person is one who has deployed and developed their minds to a level they can achieve whatever they desire without violating the rights o others.

Just dream big. Work hard. And be determined. God factor.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
dearpreye:

The minds of people are gradually changing so as to be relevant with the current issues of life. Certificates are no longer an express guarantee of success. Not any more.

An educated person is one who has deployed and developed their minds to a level they can achieve whatever they desire without violating the rights o others.

Just dream big. Work hard. And be determined. God factor.
You have spoken well my brother.

Though I'm yet to be a graduate but the thought of job search/labour market ish sometimes makes me sigh. But now, the comments I have read so far have opened my eyes to reality and has broadened my horizon. I have just been happy reading comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

Though I'm yet to be a graduate but the thought of job search/labour market ish sometimes makes me sigh. But now, the comments I have read so far have opened my eyes to reality and has broadened my horizon. I have just been happy reading comments

Thanks for the kind words. You shouldn't get worked up because of that. If anything, that deep concern should make you read very far and wide and keep expanding the horizon. Success is a serious issue. The main purpose for going to school is to have our horizons expanded and further broadened to enable us handle and manage the vicissitudes of life. One must be strong and resilient to make it big in life.

There are great minds on this forum. Thanks to Seun for this platform.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by dogtails(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Earning 80 is an understatement,as a matter of fact ND holders earn 600k monthly in exxonmobile,if u doubt me browse on it
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for the kind words. You shouldn't get worked up because of that. If anything, that deep concern should make you read very far and wide and keep expanding the horizon. Success is a serious issue. The main purpose for going to school is to have our horizons expanded and further broadened to enable us handle and manage the vicissitudes of life. One must be strong and resilient to make it big in life.

There are great minds on this forum. Thanks to Seun for this platform.
You are right bro.. Thanks cool
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by ehix89(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2015
youngice:
An uncle of mine[b]R.I.P[/b] was working at shell before he died , he was earning nothing less than 700k a month, he was an offshore worker , and his highest education was technical college.
Any thing is possible
hope no be dat moni kill am cos e too big
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Akexstinger(m): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2015
we have ONDs earning up to 500k to 700k per month... you better start thinking big and getting the right infos for your spirit. Ond workers in oil coys such as mobil, chevron, Total,shelle.t.c all earn close to that amount but you graduate with upper credit to apply for the operator trainee positions. They hardly accept lower credit guys except those from the host community. Even flour mill workers earn close to 105k
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Pennywise(m): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2015
If it's a girl, why not?
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Rejoice5000(f): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2015
Its possible in a platform of giving praise to God;;praise makes the last to become first and the first last::praising God gives u divine connections and favour;;am a witness
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Rejoice5000(f): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Its possible in a platform of giving praise to God;;praise makes the last to become first and the first last::praising God gives u divine connections and favour;;am a witness;;#teamwinnerschapel#
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by kellyAB: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Yes it possible to earn more than 80k with an OND cert. I work with. An offshore company some school cert. Earns as high as 300k. A month as a blaster while as ordinary helper your take home is 180k
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Cutehector(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

lol leme bust ur bubbles, it aint easy bro... Even ur parents, uncles, anties, won't gv u a dime wen u graduate... Buh on d brighter side, anythn can happen
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by onyxo76(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2015
are we talking about a job that pays 80k for an OND graduate or his ability to earn 80k monthly? there are sch cert holders who earn over 100k monthly just frying bean balls and selling snacks to organizations....never doubt the ability and spirit of some people with God's backing on their lives.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by eromspete(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2015
cry cry cry

Are you serious? What's your course of study pls

Zamo09:
As a bsc holder, I earn 25k every month and my compulsory daily expenses is 1k.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol leme bust ur bubbles, it aint easy bro... Even ur parents, uncles, anties, won't gv u a dime wen u graduate... Buh on d brighter side, anythn can happen
Well, you are right sha cool
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by lma4real(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2015
I ll just use myself as an example,i am about to finish my Msc but still working with my OND from a well known organisation,Nestle to be be precise,my take om is not fixed but the least I can go om wt is 120k...about 300+ take om in November,close to 300k or more take om in december,over 500k tk om in January and 10% of my annual basic salary for leave allowance and many more...All these are notin...we are thinking that it's not possible Bcs of the situation we have found ourself,God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2015
midehi2:
experienced driver can collect 120k in one of the tele-communications

offshore, cleaner collects 150k, office assistance 180k-200k

dey dia dey ask jamb question.....na to get leg for ds naija

how much u come dey collect as a cleaner?
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by bummyla(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2015
All Things Are Possible Now! If You Have The Right Connection! Enjoy! Man! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Jay5000(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2015
You can earn more than a million a month.
I know some people who do with an OND.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by dake40(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Securing a job after my degree has never been my focus....I was thinking in my past intelligence about job accusation in my 100L....I'm in 300L and have found paths through exams of life....

Automatic Job accusation ended with 20th century....this's 21st century, a computer age...if you do not study Professional courses and still woo yourself with getting a job after school...then your thinking is as primitive as the spent Second of time that can never be revived!.......

21st Century is meant for those who believe in themselves........

Entrepreneurship is the Key......
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Ephemmm: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2015
fados4sure:

[s]You are a criminal! I am working with Master degree & don't earn up to that. I REPEAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
[/s]

Thrash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.