Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (21907 Views)

PMB Approves Immediate Clean Up Of Ogoni Community After 25yrs Of Being Polluted / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC on Wednesday stepped up measures to eliminate the noticeable fuel queues in some petrol stations across some major cities in the country with the injection of additional volumes of premium motor spirit, PMS to enrich product availability in the affected areas.

NNPC Logo

The NNPC in a release stated that in line with its drive to ensure zero fuel queues ahead of the forthcoming yuletide and beyond, the Corporation is working assiduously with its downstream subsidiary company, the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company, PPMC and other downstream players to consolidate the prevailing stability in the supply and distribution of fuel nationwide.

“Apart from increasing the volume of products distributed to stations across the country, inspection team from the PPMC have been commissioned to go round our operational areas to ensure compliance with laid down rules regarding loading and product evacuation across board to eliminate hoarding and other vices detrimental to the free flow of products,’’ NNPC said.

The Corporation noted that the initiative to ensure zero fuel queues has been bolstered with the approval by the Federal Government for the immediate payment of N413 billion to oil marketers as outstanding payment for subsidy claims.

“It is our belief that with the outstanding payment due to Oil Marketers now assured, the marketers and other downstream players will join hands with the NNPC to guarantee that the nation remains wet with petroleum products all year round,’’ the Corporatio

http://www.nta.ng/2015/11/04/fg-approves-payment-of-n413bn-to-oil-marketers/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

lalasticlala, come let's thank Baba!

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by caprini1: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
I hope this will make this marketers stop this their phantom scarcity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by neolboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
I hope its not another lies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Ufranklin92(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
angry
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
BUBU berra pay on time
I don dey see queue for lagos oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
We really need to do something about our refineries

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by LordMecuzy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
When will all this marketers stop holding us to ransom, I'm tired...
Buhari pls do something from next year about this

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ishiamu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
...This was a debt incurred by Jonathan and his gang of thieves in their Subsidy Scam regime...Now being paid by the people's president., Muhammadu Buhari..

Ya Ga Ziere gi, Ome mma Buhari

Hafa amaechi and danjuma goje? when will they be probed the money they stole is more than nigeria debt...

when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden or abubakar baghdadi rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and kabiru umar sokoto are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - El Rufai

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by EdCure: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
These oil profiteers and racketeers are the worst set of economic saboteurs.

9 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
what do u expect? Proud Niger Deltan, Na our Oyel, quote me if u have one oil well, if these bastards dem vex we no go see oil again since our refineries self node work

5 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by lorbah001(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
I sense reluctance in the disbursement of this fund

No lele oil marketers, you had your way 2day, pray you fully prepared for a thorough scrutiny henceforth

BABA we are with you ..... They can't hold us to ransom anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
PROGRESS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by PRYCE(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thought Nigeria was broke?

10 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=20pt]SAI BUHARI[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by IamMrNoble(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
looks like this move would end fuel scarcity..
†**********†‡
meanwhile..

Listen to my R& B single, and I promise, you'll enjoy it.

You can listen on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0laD-NVtpI&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Or download on Dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz17uusfdjc4mog/Magical%20Moment%20%28General-E%29.mp3?dl=0

Drop your comments on

www.nairaland.com/2708984/music-enjoy-new-track-magical
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by magaliyu(f): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
The scraping of Sure-p and the payment of subsidy arrears mark the END OF FUEL SUBSIDY.
Read between the line.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by temitemi1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
But they said Nigeria is 'broke' grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
PRYCE:
Thought Nigeria was broke?

Yes! No more money for your corrupt party members shown below to Steal...

So Stealing Is Now Corruption!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ishiamu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nne I ebea

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Howmon: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can't wait to join the league of oil marketers.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ITbomb(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought APC said that oil subsidy is fraud, why pay marketers now?
Shameless people

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by gebest: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
PDP really distroyed this country before Buhari's arrival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by gebest: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
ITbomb:
I thought APC said that oil subsidy is fraud, why pay marketers now?
Shameless people
abeg no blame us too mush na so we be tink we non no say the wahala wey pdp put for ground too mush.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
yemaldo:
We really need to do something about our refineries

The refineries have long been obsolete and being used as a channel to syphon Nigerian money.
Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ticker(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought Buhari said he doesn't know anything like fuel subsidy making it look like Jonathan was scaming Nigerians. hmm this life.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by ziccoit: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
By this time next year I am very sure those marketers would have been put to where they belong and stopped from scamming Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by hinwazaka: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought Buhari was going to battle the oil marketers with his military might. So he cowered to them afterall, even paying the illegal backdrop which was the reason for the insistence of the ex finance minister to postpone their payment. APC, all mouth, no action.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by hinwazaka: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
ziccoit:
By this time next year I am very sure those marketers would have been put to where they belong and stopped from scamming Nigerians.
And dancing to their beat, by paying them is a start. Keep on deceiving yourself. If he tries anything funny with them, they will send this country back to the stoneages. Buhari has no power in this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by hinwazaka: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Has Amaechi paid you your monthly allowance. I hope he gave you a bonus.

9 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by karashita: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok o.
Now that approval has been given for the payment of oil markerters,next should be federal govt workers.
Baba we need our salaries please.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers by Sijo01(f): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Subsidy is a scam - APC

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.