Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Do You Think Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Men Cheat (594 Views)

Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Men Cheat by suzy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why do I think men cheat? In most cases, it is simply because they aren't getting enough. The urge to have more sex is generated in the same part of the brain as the urge to have another slice of chocolate cake. ... While the libidos of my sugar daddies had ebbed somewhat, it was important for them to have someone who was available for sex and who gave them their undivided attention. They also wanted a person who was not a threat to their wives or families. Men's wants are hard-wired into their brains and have very little to do with what wives and girlfriends want. [A man's] greatest biological drive is selection by females for the reproduction of his genes. There is also a strong need to display and provide for females. In other words, he wants as much sex as possible with attractive women who make him feel like a good provider.
What else do you.
Re: Why Do You Think Men Cheat by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Questions For Amadioha grin.

OP, Why do women Cheat undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Men Cheat by Theyveedo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who cares
Re: Why Do You Think Men Cheat by GoodFaith: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
suzy:
Why do I think men cheat?
In most cases, it is simply because they aren't getting enough.
The urge to have more sex is generated in the same part of the
brain as the urge to have another slice of chocolate cake. ...
While the libidos of my sugar daddies had ebbed somewhat, it
was important for them to have someone who was available for
sex and who gave them their undivided attention. They also
wanted a person who was not a threat to their wives or families.
Men's wants are hard-wired into their brains and have very
little to do with what wives and girlfriends want. [A man's]
greatest biological drive is selection by females for the
reproduction of his genes. There is also a strong need to
display and provide for females. In other words, he wants as
much sex as possible with attractive women who make him feel
like a good provider.

What else do you.

agreed
something different
Women cheat too
Op I don't trust you
Re: Why Do You Think Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
men cheat because they are mammals. mammals who happen to be generally polygamous in nature. staying faithful to a single partner is actually strange and shocking in our biological class.

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Family Life / Five Habits That Cultivate A Lasting Love / I Need A Godfearing Man As A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.