Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339301 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by marqueetim(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Shell do call boys na. I need to relocate to V.I next year. Lol.
Cc ElDeeVee and geobukky cool
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
FINALLY!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
sparklebaby:

Na wah o! Facebook?!!!! Shell is in trouble this year. God see us through

I am waiting for your sparkle reply friend......
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
What was your mail's subject?
I used: Re:GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME

sparklebaby:

I sent an email to them at some point during the application process when I had a challenge. They responded in less than 48 hours. If you aren't getting any response from them, its probably your enquiry was not understandable or you did not add your application reference number. Most of the time, considering their work load, they will just ignore such emails and not try to get back to you for clarification.

So maybe you should re-write them and make sure you are explicit with your details to enable them track down your account
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Happyfaced: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
ScofieldBello:
What was your mail's subject?
I used: Re:GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME

I make the issue the subject of the mail when I send them an email.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by SSpeter(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
geobukky:

You are the only person who has received the call nau, interview or no interview call na call cheesy you Sha spoke with HR
baby....me na observer o....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ScofieldBello(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you

Happyfaced:

I make the issue the subject of the mail when I send them an email.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by scarplanet(m): 3:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Soon this thread will trend on Twitter... why won't it, when we have hilarious events like:

1. Guys always with their phone expecting the "ultimate" call from shell..
2. People calling back a private number hoping it's actually a missed call from shell..
3. Persons running here for help whenever they forget their login details, their phone unlock code, to find the meaning of SRD, and even when they get a message from Isaiah66v4! Soon we would get enquiries from people who needs the spelling of "Shell"
4. 5555k stalking Sparklebaby! Bro, ladies do not like it when we seem so desperate, it actually bores them! She would ask for you BBM pin and/or phone number if it matters in anyway to her! grin

Let us keep the faith.

In other news: My Application status don upgrade oo

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Shell Nigeria calls with numbers starting with "0807...."

So ladies and gentlemen, whenever you sight that series of number your much awaited time is likely here

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MAKEWAY2029: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Hehehe. And the drama just continues. Anyways maybe there is no harm. Perhaps we could continue to entertain ourselves in the absence of any activity from shell.

by the ways, if you have too much time on your hands you can download a PDF copy if How to Interview like a Top MBA. Nice book. Even if dem no call you last last e no waste.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2015
But wait o, will they not inform you first before calling you? Abi na unexpected call?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by TheCode(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2015
drexller:
FINALLY!

Wetin happen? Abeg make person no come here high people blood pressure unnecessarily. Be explicit with your announcements and exclamations - these are trying times.

So, wetin happen? Status don change abi you don get email for interview arrangements?

God help you if you exclaimed that "finally" because your favorite team scored or your favorite tv series latest episode is up for downloads...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by bxcode(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2015
I saw a missed call from an eight digit number moments after i came back from church, tried calling the number back but the network kept telling me that "I am not allowed to call this number" undecided undecided undecided
Could this be shell? grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kaka22(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys, stop this 'an unidentified number called me, could it be shell nonsense'. It is not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by bxcode(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
kaka22:
Guys, stop this 'an unidentified number called me, could it be shell nonsense'. It is not funny anymore.
If you are referring to my post, am not trying to make you laugh, i posted what happened as it happened, so please its not a nonsense.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by scarletdp(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
5555K:

I am waiting for your sparkle reply friend......

C ' mon dude, can't you read the writting on the wall... its sparkling for all 2 c.. wonder y you can't see it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by CarterIV: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy
scarletdp:

C ' mon dude, can't you read the writting on the wall... its sparkling for all 2 c.. wonder y you can't see it
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ring ring ring

Unemployed graduate: hello na who be dis abeg.

Anonymous: this is shell on the line

Phone battery signals low battery and eventually shuts down

Unemployed graduate: FAINTS and dies of heart seizure cheesy angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by CarterIV: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
I PUNK'D A FRIEND WITH THIS SHELL THING TODAY, I JUST FORM SHELL HR, TO SWEETEN IT I USED LANDLINE...THE CALL WAS SWEET cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cutehector:
Ring ring ring

Unemployed graduate: hello na who be dis abeg.

Anonymous: this is shell on the line

Phone battery signals low battery and eventually shuts down

Unemployed graduate: FAINTS and dies of heart seizure cheesy angry
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
CarterIV:
I PUNK'D A FRIEND WITH THIS SHELL THING TODAY, I JUST FORM SHELL HR, TO SWEETEN IT I USED LANDLINE...THE CALL WAS SWEET cheesy cheesy cheesy
hhahahhahhahahaha laugh wan kill me die.... Na dis kain jist i dey like..abeg gist me cheesy.. Wat was ur frnd's reaction grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by CarterIV: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
he was first talking casually, but when i said Shell Nigeria the verse change o, hin English accent auto-adjust... i could tell the guy just switch from casual to interview mode..i could sense the focus and concentration... Boiz are not smiling grin grin grin i no too drill am sha, just 10seconds... couldn't hold the laff...
Cutehector:
hhahahhahhahahaha laugh wan kill me die.... Na dis kain jist i dey like..abeg gist me cheesy.. Wat was ur frnd's reaction grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by sparklebaby: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
CarterIV:

Na wah for that your friend o. For the sake of God, this is weekend. Sunday for that mata. Abi dem no get their own lives to live ni smiley smiley

I want to believe from tomorrow morning, mails will start rolling in tho.

God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
CarterIV:
he was first talking casually, but when i said Shell Nigeria the verse change o, hin English accent auto-adjust... i could tell the guy just switch from casual to interview mode..i could sense the focus and concentration... Boiz are not smiling grin grin grin i no too drill am sha, just 10seconds... couldn't hold the laff...
hahhahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahha onoy i just dey seriously lafff for my end here.. Kai... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear eh..d tin sweet die... Lwkmd @ auto adjust of accent....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Funny enuf a number just called me now ...up to like six digits,.. And i picked grin

I no wan hear say dem say.. cheesy

The next thing i hear na.. Entertain ur callers with exciting ring back tunes ..... angry

See wetin shell dey cause

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.