Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. (47508 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by lordmystica18: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2015
agarawu23:
Like say na the senators go judge him case

1 Like

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by damyzino(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2015
ajepako:
Sahara Reporters vomiting again??
Anyway, it's APC destroying APC
And seriously, wetin concern me?
More of that jare... grin grin grin grin
different btw apc and pdp APC- expose any corrupt individual PDP-cover up any corrupt individual
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by midolian(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...how e take bring back my G.F wey live me follow a man wey old reach to be my Papa?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by IYANGBALI: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2015
jairusben:
Hmmm.. Ok. Between dear nairalanders today is my birthday.. ThankGod with me for adding a years too my life..
ThankGod with me for adding a years too my life.. .....YOU BE MAMA PEACE PIKIN? English don suffer for your hand grin

1 Like

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
Abeg Firefire, this is not a matter of APC or PDP..plus, majority of the senators accompanying Saraki to the CCT trial are PDP senators. What do you have to say about that? grin

PDP, corruption ambassadors since 1999 grin grin grin

U dey mind that guy?

1 Like

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by philips70(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2015
omenka:
Your comments, emoticons attached and the pics therein are beginning to make you sound more and more like Musiwa.

@Midolian: if you ask me, SR overstepped their limits here. I hope the sender of that message doesn't sue them for invasion of privacy and publication of that phone number without consent.

This text message is questionable to me. Except anyone prove me otherwise are we saying the senators have to be conveyed in buses to the CCT venue? Was that how they have been moving previously? Not in their own cars? Senators in buses just like some political hirelings going to a rally?
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by 400billionman: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Saraki must be joking.

APC are scammers..
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by 49cents(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2015
For sure Saraki's days as Senate President are numbers, not even PDP senators can help him since he hasn't done their bid with Amaechi

No matter how he licks bubu's behind oor washes Aisha's clothes he is dead meat

However the APC burden will be if Saeaki will jailed accordingly to the criminl case he will be convicted in or will he just be slapped on the wrist and sent back to the floor of the senate alone?

The outcome will tell us how real buhari's anti-corruption move is all about
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2015
philips70:

This text message is questionable to me. Except anyone prove me otherwise are we saying the senators have to be conveyed in buses to the CCT venue? Was that how they have been moving previously? Not in their own cars? Senators in buses just like some political hirelings going to a rally?

Didn't watch their arrival the last ceremony in court? They were conveyed in 2 toyota hiace buses...Saw it on Channels TV. So no issue here.

1 Like

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by omenka(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2015
philips70:

They can go in buses, nothing wrong with that. It isn't a molue we are talking about.
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by catchfun: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2015
jairusben:
Hmmm.. Ok. Between dear nairalanders today is my birthday.. ThankGod with me for adding a years too my life..
happy batday
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Emy4u(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Lolz...d number no dey go oo.
Omotayor123:
That phone number don suffer! cry
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by MyMouth(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2015
mbizzy:
All eye on this CCT trial. We will know what Buhari stand for from the outcome. lipsrsealed
Is Buhari the judge?
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by abiolert(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Bollove:
You love deceiving Ur sef through Nigeria media .... u better not get HBP a beg.

which yeye text message .....Saraki also sent a text message to vote him unopposed ....

There are some certain things that doesn't need text message nor phone calls .... they are settled case.... They will still accompany him in numbers even till tomorrow without text message though majority of them Na eye service sha. An average Yoruba boy understand this game of eye service .... if Saraki get convicted which may likely happen .... u won't see any senator again.
I can't help but laugh at your comment but you are correct bro
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by catchfun: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
M4gunners:
And what is wrong about that? Is there anybody that has case in court without people accompany him or her?
^^^
by their word .....
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by blackpanda: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:
APC, corruption cries to the heavenly. shocked shocked

If not that you are nothing but a hypocrite, na abuse u for chop this morning. Isnt it the apc govt thats prosecuting him

1 Like

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by catchfun: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Lanceslot:
Their presence can intimidate the prosecutor... Saraki knew what he was doing.
^^
by pointing gun @ him?
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2015
I think if possible they should bare all those senators from entering the court what's the purpose there in the first place.
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by philips70(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Didn't watch their arrival the last ceremony in court? They were conveyed in 2 toyota hiace buses...Saw it on Channels TV. So no issue here.

Never really saw that. And that's the conviction I need. In that case this text message is valid and very shameful.
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Okies27(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/04/nigerian-senators-receive-text-accompany-saraki-corruption-trial

Lalasticlala, good morning angry
. Mumu sahara report...no be only text msg...bus ko bus ni. so una sef believe d text. mtcheeewww
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Nnamoo77: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Watching in 3D already.
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Firefire:

I have nothing to say than...

APC, Party of professional looters and career liars cum propagandist.
Guy ur bad belle no be here o.....how APC take loot na?...Abi APC member looted ur mama out of ur papa house ni?
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by ikombe: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
That phone number don suffer! cry
lol dem go flash am tire today grin
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by ikombe: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2015
KingEli:
Guy ur bad belle no be here o.....how APC take loot na?...Abi APC member looted ur mama out of ur papa house ni?

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by 175(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2015
damyzino:
i think you are the one fooling yourself since july 2015
Damy relax! Life's too short to vex gringrin
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2015
So at that level, senators still type message like kids.
I bearly can read meaing in that sms.
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Propaganda at work. #SAHARA REPORTER. Tinubu lieing agents
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by oaurep: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
N160,000 School fees, Is UNN A Private University!!!

Seun, Lala

https://www.nairaland.com/2713823/pandemonium-unn-federal-govt-please
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by NdRuby(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2015
RUBYTOPBRIDAL 08183710022

Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Baboo13(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
lonelydora:
He's writing text in short forms. Is he that broke. He's avoiding the cost of 2 pages.

Lmao I wonder o
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Baboo13(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Doing solidarity support up and down. No serious legislative work has been done in 6 months

Its a pity
Re: 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. by Firefire(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2015
midolian:
hahahhaha.. cheesy

Let's see if he ll try dodging this again. Cc: firefire grin

Ask me any question, I am open to give a feedback.

Cc: Modath. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bernard Udemezue, Anambra Lawmaker Attends Sitting In Keke, Barred From Entry / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.