Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (234316 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by megaRYDA(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2013
...by His grace" I wanna tell the populace|||| . . ."Gospel must be heard" [gone GOSPEL] ...am mill's

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ncpat(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
You can now visit http://1010studio.com/ and create your account as an artist and upload your songs for free
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
nice one guys! thumbs up
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by jasmine01s: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Idowu Ibukun a.k.a I$QUAR€ is a talented singer, songwriter and performer. Born the last child in a family of 3,I$QUAR€ kicked off his singing career at the early age of 15. He released his first track with C.P. 317 Emotion by song title.
After few years, with a new stage name, and a passion for making music and God-given talent, I$QUAR€ got back into the studio to hone his craft. He continued to develop as a Singer and Songwriter by working under some of Nigeria’s Producers and Artiste such as Captain John, C.P. 317 and many others.
He made a great achievement in 2013 by creating $HA฿฿A E₦₮€R₮AI₦M€₦₮ in which we have other upcoming Artist signed with.
I$QUAR€ is on the likes of musicians and rappers such as Young6ix, Rikkyrapper and many others. I$QUAR€ in 2012 became a great rapper, he has released some tracks now in 2013 and is hoping to release an album in 2014.
Official Website: www.shabbaent.tk
My Page: http://shabba.echatbook.com/artists/isquare/

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Whitylee: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
I_am@Whitylee an upcoming artist...Pals call me old student i never old but still a student i wanna voice my dream with some niggas that are ready to feature me add me up on whatsapp or call 08027344475...Expensive shit!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Echatbook: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whitylee: I_am@Whitylee an upcoming artist...Pals call me old student i never old but still a student i wanna voice my dream with some niggas that are ready to feature me add me up on whatsapp or call 08027344475...Expensive shit!
where do u stay
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kenzybaby: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
mcg1: My name is mustapha.stage name mcg.I do dance music and I just release one new sinle.tweeter@muhmas.
Facebook.mustepha masterp mcg.
Love u all

If u are on bb add me let me hook u up wt sumone.....275B3069
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Optimisticgondy: Good afternoon guys!
My stage name is Gondy and I've just done a very hot single track song for your listening and dancing pleasures. It's titled ''Wonder Wonder''. Get it downloaded at www.picosong.com/knkd and I promise that you won't regret doing so. You can get the song's lyrics on the thread in my signature below.
Love you all!

Add me on bbm i might hook u up wt sumone dat help bring up ur talent if ur gud....275B3069
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Henry, 19yrs. Male, an Abian who has wrote many inspiring songs and wish to sing to the world. He is called Nigerian Celin dion because of his amazing voice that allow him to sing like celine dion with powerful lungs and strong breathing power. He has a sweet female voice and can change to male voice at will but derives more inspiration singing songs by Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Cece winans, sinach and many other bunch of artist. He's in need of a sponsor and wish to work with a reputable company that deals with his gener of music and promise to give them what they want cause he has what it takes. Email henryibeleme@gmail.com or call 07039589059
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Henry, 19yrs. Male, an Abian who has wrote
many inspiring songs and wish to sing to
the world. He is called Nigerian Celin dion
because of his amazing voice that allow
him to sing like celine dion with powerful
lungs and strong breathing power. He has a
sweet female voice and can change to male
voice at will but derives more inspiration
singing songs by Celine Dion, Whitney
Houston, Cece winans, sinach and many
other bunch of artist. He's in need of a
sponsor and wish to work with a reputable
company that deals with his gener of music
and promise to give them what they want
cause he has what it takes. Email
henryibeleme@gmail.com or call
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rapjunkie(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Henry Dion: Henry, 19yrs. Male, an Abian who has wrote
many inspiring songs and wish to sing to
the world. He is called Nigerian Celin dion
because of his amazing voice that allow
him to sing like celine dion with powerful
lungs and strong breathing power. He has a
sweet female voice and can change to male
voice at will but derives more inspiration
singing songs by Celine Dion, Whitney
Houston, Cece winans, sinach and many
other bunch of artist. He's in need of a
sponsor and wish to work with a reputable
company that deals with his gener of music
and promise to give them what they want
cause he has what it takes. Email
henryibeleme@gmail.com or call

are u F-ing kidding me?
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by youngblaze(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please review and rate my song: thankshttp://www.chuzzytunez.com/2013/12/youngblaze-sweet-loving.html
Thanks
@YoungBlazeCky 7C27889F

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by rapjunkie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
stop spamming this section.

and you should change your name to babyblaze

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by efilefun(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Hommies oya feel this freestyle on stay scheming instrumental

http://m.hotnaijamusic.com/2013/06/14/highbee-iamhighbee-efilefun/

Please share ur views
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by freshsound: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Guitar5: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2014
HellooO peeps am a guitar player I really wanna play 4 one of the upcoming artist here you can try me and I really
Wanna be committed I've played for too many churches and I wanna get friends here who can
Hook me up with any of the available places that they need guit
arist
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Guitar5: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello peeps am a guitar player I really wanna play 4 one of the upcoming artist here you can try me and I really
Wanna be committed I've played for too many churches and I wanna get friends here who can
Hook me up with any of the available places that they need guit
arist
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Guitar5: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello peeps am a guitar player I really wanna play 4 one of the upcoming artist here you can try me and I really
Hook me up with any of the available places that they need guitarist
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Guitar5: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Add me on my bbm 2A19616F. My mobile number is 08097211222 and on my whatsapp 2Go is Gabriel2148
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by oyacademy: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
FREE LECTURE ON MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS. INVITE FRIENDS. DON'T MISS IT. TRY IT FOR FREE.

From 13th-31st Jan.
Time: 9am-4pm
Address: 19 GODWIN ENABODJE STR CENTER B/STOP AGRIC. IKORODU LAGOS.
Call: 07038997211, 08187467313. PIN: 2753C9D4

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by damoobaba: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Download New music "My turn to Hammer" by Damodinho, follow this link: https://archive.org/details/DamoDinoHammer
For shows or other enquiries,my contacts are Tel: 08032344801, BBM: 229E8005
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2014
am a starter, just trying to learn how to post
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by paolokonqueror(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2014
UPCOMING ARTISTES

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I BELIEVE YOUR MUSIC WILL GET BETTER WITH ME WRITING FOR YOU.

EMAIL THE SONGWRITER: paolokonqueror@gmail.com

THANKS!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Slickest(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
U guyz should feel dis nd tell me wot u feel

http:///bqbalv2sjklc
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kunmis1(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello, peeps, u can as well download d new single frm ma screw here.... Thanks

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72fbcbc0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kunmis1(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello, peeps, u can as well download d new single frm ma crew here.... Thanks

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/72fbcbc0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by dondestiny(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
if u av bin lukin for a rnb song in our very language hurry nw to www1.datafilehost.com/d/66b74222 (supaslim wit THIS LOVE NA WA)
if u av bin lukin for a nyc rap combined wit a gud beat with bass hurry nw to www1.datafilehost.com/d/7c0c6ee4 (supaslim wit GOOD LIFE) downlad nd lemme av ur comments via bbm 7c2fba0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by magicbabe(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi am a model and an upcoming singer.. I av abt 30 complete songs , both local and international. I av a great voice.. All my song depends on everythin in life.. I will like to join a record label or any music producer who can help me with my talent.. My email: hannahsperfect@nokiamail.com. Thanks ... Happy new year......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.