Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (238713 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by tuney4lv: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Do you need a good Team/Management/Promoter/Marketer to handle your PR services, promotions for your Songs/Video, Brands, Events?

Such as...

+ Twitter Trends & massive Hype
+ Music And post Distribution(Blogs and Websites)
+ ALaba Mix
+Club Tours
+ Radio Airplay & Interview
+ TV Rotations( Nigezie,Music Africa, etc)
+ Caller Tunes (MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel)
+ Get your songs to Online stores (Iroking, iTunes, Amazon,Spontify, etc)
+ Build A Mobile Application
+Bulk SMS

Make money from Your Music On Ring Back Tune (only for serious artiste with well publicized Music)

Contact us Here:
BBM: pin:2B697FB2
Twitter: @kobokoGCFR
Mobile: 07033268646
Email: kobokomediaNg@gmail.com

Kindly share and Broadcast to those in Need of these services.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Wisdytech(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2014
Dj Wisdytech Raptape (RNB) Vol. 5 Drops Sun. 6th July 2014-

www.nairaland.com/1797326/dj-wisdytech-raptape-rnb-vol
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
hello Good day
if you are interested in
ALABA MIXTAPES PROMOTIONS/STREET PROMOTIONS and also internet promotions, as a means of exposing your songs....
Contact Holla> 07085365553, 08065741478 BBPIN: 25D316D0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mimytizzy(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Chai, upcoming artiste don yapa for 9ja ooooo, well one good news,

A US Based Record Label don land for 9ja oooo and wanting to sign a very vibrant young star . . . give it a try

if them select u no forget me oooooo grin "how i wish i fit sing"

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by senator4132: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sometimes we need to check that our supply of love for others is not depleted. Perhaps our gracefulness in our everyday life is lacking in how we treat our loved ones. How merciful are we when we come across those less fortunate than us? Do we need enriching? We will be blessed for the asking.

become a member and wipe away your sorrows !!!!!! just click here> http://churchofsatan.tk/become-a-member/
we promise you that all you have labored for will be useful and important to your livelihood.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ejifranks(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2014
My dearest nairalanders, ur boy TnE the go and die crooner is back again with a new song ; "FAITH" ... Its being a while i dropped something fresh since "Like the way" in february dis year and its a pleasure to bring to you dis jam..its not the everyday party song but you will love it...

Track info
Versatile Nigerian music artiste TnE hits the musical
stage yet again with this inspiring street flavoured
music " Faith " . Faith is a cool afro beat tune with a
big everyday-life message everyone can relate to..
Download and Enjoy
Download links
http://picosong.com/PZHp/

www.4shared.com/mp3/XKp7s8t7ce/TnE_-FAITH.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mrrecommended: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
I am a mega music producer and artist manager,connect with me on 08034863118,email(ericwyss99@yahoo.com)b;pin (266AC5A4),/@ericwyss1,I have done several videos online too,any body who wants more info on how to make it big can link up,
Eric wyss aka mr recommended
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by chiggzy: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
T-Obay - Commander Video ft Iyanya http://youtube.com/watch?v=QcYfHkNV4s8
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by cycloflo: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2014
CYCLO-FLO' PRODUCTION, is based in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria, and our vibe at the studio is centralized around being conducive to inspiration before, during, and after sessions. Having become a unique haven of creativity, artists come to us looking to achieve a classic sonic character with a modern edge to their music. The ultimate goal for our studio is to continuously and successfully produce and create great sounding music and studio magic, at very affordable prices. Contact us here: 08097794221, BBM: C00402466; facebook: CYCLO-FLO' PRODUCTION ; twitter: @twitter.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by wepushnews(f): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Love Music? Want to earn atleast N5000 per month blogging about music? Apply here: blumurthainitiativz@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Lopy: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
Get free music promo online on different site. Contact 26FE8FDB
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by hardeyswaggz: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
i dunno if you guys have listened to this guy's songs?
Tymba – Because of You + Ale Erebe

Adeya Tolu a.k.a Tymba who debuted with the song If You Like is here again after a major break from music to conclude his University education in South Africa.

Now he gives us Because Of You & Ale Erebe both produced by the award wining Fliptyce, mixed and mastered byIndomix. Because Of You is your groovy mid-tempo ode to the ladies done in a modern Juju music fashion, while Ale Erebe rings of the now popular music that is the trend today with a splash of the traditional talking drums and percussion.

These two songs are soon to become anthems. In a few words, Tymba is back. Listen up and enjoy!

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by seyema(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Diz new track by Don Gaff is gonna blow ur mind surely,,,,Break it down(prod by ShawBit)check it out,,Re bc,,, http://tindeck.com/listen/yatr ,,,,Itz Don Gaff baybieeeeee
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by eastpoint: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone Numbers and addresses
call 08165363361
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mandevegas: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Plseaure seeing nice buddies here. MR MAN is the name, the guy thats always behind you. i love nice music and i breath music. I RAP,I SING. My advice to all aspiring musicians and entertainers generally is for all to be real and not desperate just keep working HARD who knows u might be the next big thing out there. Don't make yourself a second class citizen. AS FOR ME, AMA BRING THE GRAMMY TO NIGERIA. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU. My twitter handle is @MAN_DEVEGAS
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 6thsense1: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
for upcoming act, you guys need to listen to this nigerian EMCEES. they show skill and intelligence int their "GOOD AND INTELLIGENT MUSIC CYPHER' CALLED 'G.A.I.M STATE OF MIND' [url][/url]http://goodandintelligentmusic..com/2014/07/good-and-intelligent-music-gaim-state.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Solariz: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by mko2005: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Please can anyone help me with the name of the guy that did the song 'Beautiful people in Naija' ? Please help me if you can !

Help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (97) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia - The Ascension Album Full 17 Tracks Here / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.