Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233955 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kennykale: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
The highly anticipated single 'I No Be' by Boy V is here. Download and Share.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/658b4bdf

This will blow your mind.

Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by 100percentmusik: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
..peeps..oga @ D top...dropd online soon..
...#anticipate. ..
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2014
i get celebrity pin.i no sabi sing o but
abeg mk una no forgrt mi.i tk god beg
una. 7E3DD038 patoranking
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by kabtainkab(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Emi ni baller cover by lammyTB
Download and share
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f206684
It will blow you off your feet
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
WILLIAMS99: Greetings,
Are you a young man or women seeking or interested in sugar mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you good in bed ?Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,Global Network group friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 60 to 100 thousand naria per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN, ETC we have some rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their money on, Here is the opportunity you have been looking for,all you have to do is Get back to us via our email : sugarmummyinstanthookup@gmail.com or reach us via our mobile line Agent williams 07054226994
We await your response.

drop ya bbm pin bro.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Marscruz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
theY name is lil-mars cruz am new in the buzines cuz dat wat we all say but guess wat
am so broke so i broke the law
cuz life is a so sweet
so we pay the atm a visit
HOLLA YOUR BOy CRUZ
+2348092382064
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Download this 2014 banging track

.Sholws ft Synord - Omo to Posh
www.reverbnation.com/blfscrew/song/21029182-omo-to-posh
This is a Must listen
.Curse me if u don't love this song
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by corazondeleon(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
wanna push traffic to your sond and products on radio and tv at a friendly price kindly contact 08126242991 or add bbm 7cd52565 now
lalaboi: This thread is for the aspiring artistes on NL. . . .share your experiences and offer each other advices here. . . .The floor is all yours. . . .

You can also post a picture and lil bio from you here so peeps can get to know you. . . .songs from you will also be welcomed. . . . .

need performers for shows. . .you never know, you can get them here. . . .

so who's 1st to check in?? grin

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by corazondeleon(f): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
wanna push traffic to your song and products on radio and tv at a friendly price kindly contact 08126242991 or add bbm 7cd52565 now
lalaboi: This thread is for the aspiring artistes on NL. . . .share your experiences and offer each other advices here. . . .The floor is all yours. . . .

You can also post a picture and lil bio from you here so peeps can get to know you. . . .songs from you will also be welcomed. . . . .

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Tkemi: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Download " You Give Me Love" by TiLois at www.reverbnation.com/tilois
To Connect
Twitter: @Official_TiLois
Instagram: @Official_TiLois
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OfficialTiLois

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Solariz: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Laugh will finish you. These pastors will teach you how to steal a ballot box during election, sing Psquare's testimony, etc lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8?list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Banlook15(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
http://soundcloud.com/dejhavumusic/dejhavu-lovely

You will recognize Dejhavu as one half of former Bariga duo Kode and their hugely popular 2009 collaboration with the late great Dagrin titled “Where Dem Dey”. Highly rated upon their debut, the duo collaborated with the likes of Pope, Dokta Frabz, Spellz, Klever Jay and Indomix among others.

Shortly after releasing a debut album as part of Kode, Dejhavu stepped back from the music game to further education, and now with two Bachelor’s Degrees from Nigeria (University of Lagos) and Finland (Vaasa University of Applied Sciences) under his belt, Dejhavu returns with a brand new single titled “Lovely”.

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Solariz: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
How to Steal Ballot Box During Election....these idiots will kill you with laughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8&list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Mrjustincaes: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
If you need beats for your songs call me.

I do custom beats for cheap.
Get your beats done fast
Recreate another beat you heard or wrote a song to.
Avoid silly non exclusive contracts. Get exclusive contracts to your very own custom beat.

Feel free to call or text me at
Justin Case Production
instagram @mrjustincaes

You can see some of my older works at :
https://soundcloud.com/mr_justincaes

call me today and get a great deal
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Confession14(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
I must confess Shirley Borngreat is the spanking new hot thing in the naija music click. Dis Cameroon Girlie just rocking collabos here and there with french lyrics...after she left MTN Project Fame.....check fb
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Confession14(f): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Confession14: I must confess Shirley Borngreat is the spanking new hot thing in the naija music click. Dis Cameroon Girlie just rocking collabos here and there with french lyrics...after she left MTN Project Fame.....check fb

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Gbotun(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2014
This Gonna Blow You Out!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Its a super Duper release!!
from one of Naija's
Fast Rising Artist called

Da Silver

https://soundcloud.com/naijamusic-1/dailver-change-we-need

https://soundcloud.com/naijamusic-1/dasilverdont
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Flandon(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2014
TeN, I'll love 2 have ur no or e-mail address. I'll want to include ur songs on some mixtapes. Contact me 08090618625; franklinadim@yahoo.com; farsideentertainment@gmail.com; bb pin 79A11283. Cheers
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Flandon(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2014
TnE, I'll love 2 have ur no or e-mail address. I'll want to include ur songs on some mixtapes. Contact me 08090618625; franklinadim@yahoo.com; farsideentertainment@gmail.com; bb pin 79A11283. Cheers
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by urbantain: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by corazondeleon(f): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
get 200 followers for your twitter handle visit www.corazonent..com

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Wisdytech(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2014
LATEST MUSIC: Da’prance- Shikina + Da’prance- Elele (Freestyle) | Brainnews NG

http://brainnewsng.com/latest-music-daprance-shikina-daprance-elele-freestyle/
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by entadaplace: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
From the artwork u uploaded bros, music is not your way.

ojosrecords: I am a young graduate of Estate Management from the Federal university of Technology Akure, creative and experienced music producer as well as a powerful sound engineer, born on August 28 in the 80's. I started music as far back as year 2000 when Iwas training under Mr. Adeyemi E. Niyi –mymusic teacher, and I have been passionate about it since then.
I am the Founder of Straightline Ultimate Records (SLUR) and popularly known as OJOS. I started by playing classical music and was made the mass choir organist of C.A.C Oke-Isegun, ondo diocese.
I later fell in love with the contemporary african traditional style of music from which i have learnt lots of moral lessons.
I was later introduced to the genre of hip-hop by my early friends and was producing hip-hop music for them using Yahama PSR-1100 after which I moved to lagos to acquire more skills in music production through the help of a brother who is a disk jockey popularly known as DJ Lakers in ondo town.
I had been hired in several studios both digital and analog either to produce an artist or rectify a technical problem. Today I am a well trained music producer, sound engineer and a powerful artist, with my popularly slogan 'turn-my-mic-on'. I have just released some singles "Falling 4 U" and "Na You", I have other great songs like "Campus Life", "Head the call", "Implication", and lot more. Download link: www.reverbnation.com/ojos/songs ....I will be glad if you download amd share them, and please don't hesitate to feed me back on how you feel about them. www.fb.com/ojosrecords
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ILLScripts: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
New dope track frm SCRIPT ft LEX. -SHAKE BODY. Download here http://lokcitymusic.com/?p=2875.

Pls kindly show support and re-bc
God bless as u support good music....

If this song no make sense, curse me comot abeg!!!
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by jpproduction(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria,ghana,internationally,street mix tape,best selling alaba street cd selection mix tape,club djs and online and start getting offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies.don,t allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact jp production alaba no1 now<<<
we are into video and musice promo promotion
for more promo info call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B

Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music 2ru mix tape and online, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

jp production is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry,

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Then Let jp production do the Work for you
call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by frontlinemedia: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
U can't afford to miss this!

Promote your songs massively on 20 top sites for just 5k. Yes! 5k it can't get any better. This is a promotional offer and it ends soon. We are looking forward to blowing up 10 upcoming artistes this month.

N.B : for u to be part of this, you must have a very good song and n attractive album art as well.

For more information. Contact FRONTLINE MEDIA CONCEPTS

Bbm pin : 2BAEE74A

Whatsapp : 07011818164

Mobile Number : 07035055214
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by ugochukwu007: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Go download JALAHBIYAH featuring ThaSuspect here----== www.tindeck.com/dl/snfx #OMOR na #DIE asin!! Suspect on the beat!!!

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Bscotch: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Any of you upcoming artistes who want to have your songs played on one of the biggest radio stations in the southeast should contact me stephie4pididy@yahoo.com
Guaranteed 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / Download All Flavour's New Album Release / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.