Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Any Special Consequences For Sex In The Office? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Special Consequences For Sex In The Office? (891 Views)

••SHOWER SEX...ANY SPECIAL FEELING? / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Special Consequences For Sex In The Office? by Alawe(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
I walked in to a restaurant yesterday when I heard some guys having a quibble and I decided to ear-drop on their discussion but I discovered they were arguing on this matter. While One said there is no special consequences apart from the general consequences of sexual sin, the other said it hinders progress and all that. So I want to ask. Is there any special consequences. Critical points will be good.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better? (pics) / Share Ur Relationship Issues With The Relationship Expert, Delectablegyal. / Guys. Facts U Need To Know About ur Lady when In a Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.