Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Observation On The House Of Reps Proceedings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation On The House Of Reps Proceedings (326 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Observation On The House Of Reps Proceedings by GP2015(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
I've noticed that when a sitting is on going, and a motion is. Raised and someone is speaking; most other reps are busy pressing their phones and talking or walking up and down and not contributing to the motion.

Is this what they (those who walk about and do other things) are paid to do?

What have you observed?

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: A Sojourner Among Liars By Reuben Abati / House Crisis: Gbajabiamila, Loyalists, Boycott Inauguration Of House Committees / Gov. Wike Bans Biafra Protests In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.