Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (62671 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Note- Don't get this twisted cos I'm not trying to say that being short is a stigma. It's just the discrepancy between the short and tall dudes cool

Lemme keep the ball bouncing cool

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life of Short Guys

1. They are stereotyped "Troublesome"

Yoruba people often say, "eyan kukuru bilisi" meaning "short people are stereotyped aggressive and troublesome". Though I don't know if this is scientifically proven but evidence has it that they don't give up in arguments, they are temperamental people, they won't hesitate to use cutlass on you when they go angry especially when you intimidate them by your height. This notion sometimes make ladies decline us which can be so frustrating cheesy

2. Ladies Often say Short Guys normally have small Joystick

As funny as it sounds, you might have heard it. A lady once told me that she wouldn't date me cos short dudes normally have small joystick and that they won't enjoy it cheesy

3. Ladies mainly consider Money before dating Short Guys

Let's not deceive ourselves here. Aki and Paw Paw and other short Nigerian celebrities who bear physical resemblance with dwarf wouldn't have found it easy to marry if not for their fame, riches and wealth. If a guy is extremely short, he has to strive so hard to make money, if not, ladies no go even look him side at all cheesy

4. They are unjustly Discriminated

When you woo some ladies that are taller than you are, they will table the matter in the midst of their friends and will be like, "imagine Vizkiz, that short thing wooing me". This reminds me of a lady I added on whatsapp. We got chatting and I wooed her. To my surprise she updated her status immediately. "I have no passion for short dudes".

5. Ladies often say their kids will be also short

I'm sure that an average short dude hates to hear this statement. As a short dude, I also get angry when ladies say they can't marry a short man because their kids may end up being short. I don't know if this is medically proven but I hate to hear when ladies say they prefer tall dudes to short dudes for the sake of their childrens' height

6. They are being Bashed

Na so I enter inside GTB yesterday go withdraw the last N1, 000 wey dey my account on counter when I sighted this tall pretty lady filling her teller, I was fascinated by her beauty and I couldn't but take a bold step to talk to her. Before I said hi, she said interrupted saying " don't even try it cos I won't listen to you". I was so embarrassed and felt like the ground should open swallow me up cos both customers, workers, cleaners and the bank manager were all looking at me and were shaking their heads pitifully

7. Ladies think Short Dudes are not presentable enough

YES ! Especially when we don't have to money to compliment our shortness, they feel we are not presentable enough, therefore, they may not consider dating us. Ladies like guys whose stature overshadow theirs cool

8. Ladies place so much emphasis on Tall Dudes

Go and make a research and you would find out that 90% of ladies prefer their men to be taller than them. While the remaining 10% may choose short dudes due to their discretion and circumstances. This is one the frustration we face from the ladies

9. Ladies stereotype them "Unpredictable"

An average short man can commit murder if he catches his girlfriend with another dude. They are usually unpredictable. A lady who accepts to go into relationship with them must be totally submissive and dare not cheat otherwise, Lalasticlala will end up pushing her story to the FP after she has been dealt with

10. Feel free to add the last one

I drop my pen at this point cool

Originally written by Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/10-ways-ladies-frustrate-live-of-short.html

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by INTROVERT(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Marry short guy.... Godforbid..... Do you want me to me knocking him everyday grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

you are free to quote me.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by benedictnsi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
gringrin lolllzzz... The girl above me, for your mind you be LONGINUS abi Mnwetekwa gi gringrin

Op, they get bad mind ooo, they are difficult to control when they are nagging because they will just be rolling on the ground like "Humpty-dumpty"....... Dem get bad mind join grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by wristbangle: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
10. They are physically bullied by ladies

Shorts guys are physically maltreated by ladies and are being classified to the category of the less priviledge especially the broke ones who constantly receive slap from ladies anytime they toast them.

11. They are seen as impotent guys

Short guys face frustration from ladies in terms of their sexual activities. Ladies believe that they possess short banana( small dick) and so may not perform well in bed.

Tosyne2much this your write up funny die. I feel that point 1 self should be rephrase to "they are seen as he-goats" tonguegrin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Donbabajay12(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
undecided cos am short abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by costandi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fact

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by HENROSHUN(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
..Hmm

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Well i'm not short so I don't know what exactly to say on this particular thread.

Let me ask durentt grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by CaroLyner(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
you're exaggerating.
they dont "suffer" this much.

25 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by ClassCaptain(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
We way we ugly con short join now nko undecided

IThe Book of Romans say for all have sinned and Fallen " SHORT of the glory of the Lord grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Marry short guy.... Godforbid..... Do you want me to me knocking him everyday grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op, na so you take short reach? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by KnowMore: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Short or tall, all came from God.
INTROVERT:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by bronzegoddess(f): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eeeeeerrm. There is short and there is small. Me i don't have a problem but pls,don't be shorter than me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Maamin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op why you won spoil short people market this evening na? grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Michellla(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
oh well.
I honestly cant date a short guy.
theres this kind of protection you feel while walking with a tall guy.
which a short guy cant provide.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Godfullsam(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Some ladies believe that short guys have short dick undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by wristbangle: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
grin

Wetin dey make our guy laugh? gringrin

Tosyne2much, see wetin u don cos now.

Naijaboiy, I hope say u no short sha becos na wetin go spoil ur fine face nai be that tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin

All i know is that I can't marry a dwarf...because i won't be able to resist the temptation to give him a knock on his head anytime he piss me off grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by IamLEGEND1: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
team tall,dark & handsome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hehehe. The struggle is serious. grin

personally, i can't relate with what he wrote up there. Despite the fact that i'm short.

I don't get treated badly by girls. In fact, many of my friends happen to be females and some of them are taller than me. I'm not troublesome at all. I'm really more easy going and laid back and i rarely argue in real life because sometimes, i value my friends more the truth. Especially when the truth is inconsequential.
I always try to be funny and jovial, i try to see things from the other person's perspective,

i'm most definitely not a kitty cat freak. Sex takes hours. In that same period, one can write several lines of code, unravel several mathematical mysteries, or even read quite nice books which give the same level of satisfaction, plus residual knowledge. I see it as a waste of time.

Most of these things are stereotypes, i don't know who propagated them. But, if you really take the time to observe and interact with the short ones, you'll observe that they're just like everybody else.

And i'm sure the op knows this . . . That's why he's pretending to be short when he's 6'5''. Chai. grin

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chai.....

My Heartfelt Condolence to the Brief Dudes undecided

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
I'm average shah.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by delishpot: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wailer alert grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
adeh39:
grin

All i know is that I can't marry a dwarf...because i won't be able to resist the temptation to give him a knock on his head anytime he piss me off grin grin

Akin and pawpaw get money na. Are u saying u will reject their love proposal if any of them approach u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sorry shortys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
ClassCaptain:
thank GOD sey na i no short

See confession gringrin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by naijaboiy: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
By the comments of the ladies on this thread e clear say many of them go marry at age 50 grin

Some of them be like dwarf yet them dey find tall men. Is it now we guys that like dwarf girls?

Who no like better thing? grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
So Tosyne2much is short.. #different strokes for different folks. For me, my head should always rest on my hubby's chest not the other way round.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin dey make our guy laugh? gringrin

Tosyne2much, see wetin u don cos now.

N aijaboiy, I hope say u no short sha becos na wetin go spoil ur fine face nai be that tonguetongue
Omo I short pass canter o! Any girl wey no like am make she go drink Acid. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by ClassCaptain(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nuellah02:
So Tosyne2much is short.. #different strokes for different folks. For me, my head should always rest on my hubby's chest not the other way round.

lmao.this is serious grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys by Brownhypo: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
All men tall and short, God made us all cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.