Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) (79186 Views)

Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by happney65: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
obontami:
Infact na shopona go chop the left ball of the hypocrite wey dey above me

grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Where's peppyluv02 ?I dey miss u o jare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by macminista(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt]son of the soil

Well done

If na me become this ooni lasan

Toto don suffer for my hand [/size]
...upgrade your sense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Florblu(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
dhardline:
Why are they all sitting on the floor where there are available seats everywhere?
Exactly my thought...
See empty chair o
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
obiremy:
The new Ooni of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Ojaja 2 was seen making a rare public appearance after finishing the first 7 days of his 21 days in seclusion.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/checkout-new-ooni-of-ife-after.html

I hope those guys on the floor are the new set of Abobakus
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Omooso(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
And where is d new abobaku
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by EbolaParasite: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Raiders:
what has Nigeria gain from those traditional rulers? They don't do anything but marrying many wives and having many concubines. Then they collect their monthly stipend from the government without developing their community. I think its time we scrap them because they have no use

Your opinion, and I respect that. Many would disagree though.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Rex123(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
dapsonlou:

Is it anyone's fault the King in your Village is not Important.

Excuse me! Why should I care about any King? They are all sycophants! They don't care about their populace! Just enriching their own pocket! Even in the United Kingdom there are agitation for the dissolution of the monarchy! They are a waste of tax payers hard earned monies!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Lilimax(f): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
He must have been cooked during these seven days for the work ahead lipsrsealed Holy Ghost fire!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Femich18(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
obontami:

Well done

lols , Thank God u no b mere chief....wa bale je
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by emzila(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
THIS ONE NO GO TRAIN ANY CHILD OF HIS ABOBAKU BECAUSE IS CLEAR NOW THAT THE ABOBAKU OF A THING NO DE WORK AGAIN.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
To you and I, he looks human, but to those in the know, he has become an Orisa, a god in human form...a man possessed of all demons worshipped in yoruba land...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by masqot(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
haff e finish his case for EFCC hand... angry angry angry angry
dis babe, u funny dye...
in short, you made my night. Now, I can happily rset in pceae
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by sunsewa: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
that man sitting on the floor with blue cloth is real palace gong.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by vodkat: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2015
obontami:

Well done

U no even think of better thing na toto u dey think of!!! Better go join vaseline fc before conji kill u
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by chucky101(m): 12:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Idolatry. Nigerians deliver yourselves from your so called cultures.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by vodkat: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2015
chucky101:
Idolatry. Nigerians deliver yourselves from your so called cultures.

You r a victim of colonialism

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by rebranded(m): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Lol this oba will ping 12hrs of the day as i dey look am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by chucky101(m): 2:00am On Nov 06, 2015
vodkat:

You r a victim of colonialism
You make me laugh.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 06, 2015
who is the next ababoku?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by vodkat: 2:06am On Nov 06, 2015
chucky101:

You make me laugh.

even this english we are writing is a product of colonialism.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2015
delishpot:

See someone planning his future grin grin

Hu told u he's planning for d future? He is regretting the present!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by chucky101(m): 2:16am On Nov 06, 2015
vodkat:

even this english we are writing is a product of colonialism.

Lol. Good, you are getting there. Next, do away with all non-African gadgets and technologies, then relocate to a hut somewhere close to ife...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by vodkat: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2015
chucky101:

Lol. Good, you are getting there. Next, do away with all non-African gadgets and technologies, then relocate to a hut somewhere close to ife...

wat does culture have to do with technology? humans whether european or african will copy what works

an imitation can never be like d original and copy cats r slaves to d originall

na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by adellam16(f): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Rex123:
What the fuse about this man? For the past weeks now, we can't read news without coming across the ooni .
It has become tiring!
I swear d old ooni did not make noise like dis new one. All dese what's up kids of nowadays who live their lives on social media. And what do u expect from nairaland? Na dis kind news dey always make FP. Mtcheeeeewww
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by agamenon(m): 4:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Who is the abobaku elect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by greatnow: 4:43am On Nov 06, 2015
obontami:

Well done

. When you suffer Toto, Toto go suffer you too
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by yogun(f): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2015
obontami:

Well done

There's more to life.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by NiceHans: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Africans and backwardness! What has the seclusion achieved for his society

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by emmasege: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Rex123:
What the fuse about this man? For the past weeks now, we can't read news without cominkg across the ooni .
It has become tiring!
Nairaland is owned by a descendant of O'odua and he's duty bound to promote anything that has to do with the AROLE O'ODUA. If you are tired of this, you can create a Biafraland.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Hahaha you took it right out of my mouth grin

INTROVERT:
haff e finish his case for EFCC hand... angry angry angry angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2015
The old ooni came when it was an analogue generation. We are in digital times now and you can be sure of getting the noise real-time grin

adellam16:
I swear d old ooni did not make noise like dis new one. All dese what's up kids of nowadays who live their lives on social media. And what do u expect from nairaland? Na dis kind news dey always make FP. Mtcheeeeewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.