Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) (14287 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Jane Emoka’s Lesbian Video Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Video (18+) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol tongue
agarawu23:
Even the op sef isn't real cheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
dmcdad:
E concern una. Lol

Yes na,,,............ gringringrin
abi, e nor concern You? tongue
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by dmcdad: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
AbuMikey:

Yes na,,,............ gringringrin

abi, e nor concern You? tongue
How e wan take concern me? E concern peeps wey dey always run after pink f.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Kolade354(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Biitch is Fake!!!
Her Brain is also Fake.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
dmcdad:

How e wan take concern me? E concern peeps wey dey always run after pink f.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Well, na their wahala be dat..
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by acecarter(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I checked her profile pics just to see she's using my sister friend's pics as her dp shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/juliaann

Is that you @your dp? , because you don't look like the lady I saw at juliaan's dp

truth is that I don't believe you either.. Nice boo.bs though!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frankcris(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
but where is the juliaann of a person, come and defend urself naw or are you looking for a lawyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I checked her profile pics just to see she's using my sister friend's pics as her dp shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/juliaann
u dnt say undecided
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol cuz I don't bliv in it. grin
are u jehovah witness?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
yes I know her and she's also beautiful...
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Middlefinger1: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
vizkiz:
God I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus!!!! Too many fake guys claiming pretty girl on nairaland . angry
Amen oooo
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
nickkylawve:
Nope she isn't I asked her
her or him undecided
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
acecarter:

Is that you @your dp? , because you don't look like the lady I saw at juliaan's dp

truth is that I don't believe you either.. Nice boo.bs though!
very funny coz d ""lady" is more beautiful Dan OP..
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nuellah02:
I feel you should have PM'd her instead of creating this thread sha.. It's not proper.
wats not proper? Why wld she or him b using someone else pix as dp?
That's abysmal undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
nikkypearl:

I have diz strong feelings dat u are fake undecided
tell me abt it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
MathsChic:
Drama cheesy
am suspecting u as well tongue
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
pbs4real:
wats not proper? Why wld she or him b using someone else pix as dp?
That's abysmal undecided
Was it ur pix s/he used? What if she took permission.#shey u for no dey provoke if to say na wor wor person pix she use.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frankcris(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nuellah02:
Was it ur pix s/he used? What if she took permission.#shey u for no dey provoke if to say na wor wor person pix she use.

nobody fights wor wor people naw...
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nuellah02:
wait! Why u come carry the mtr for head like govt work Nah ur sis abi u sef dey do wetin s/he do? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Like I Care are about that
octopusfreaky:
very funny coz d ""lady" is more beautiful Dan OP..
m so proud of my look
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Seculent: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Like I Care are about that m so proud of my look
Thanks for your investigation. Go and sleep, you will continue another episode tomorrow.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by richie9093(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol tongue

your dp looks nice. b gringrin b's
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by richie9093(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol tongue

your dp looks nice. b gringrin bs
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2015
fellowship:
my thought exactly

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Khd95(m): 2:13am On Nov 06, 2015
U dnt no not'n,an am gona teyu somt'n,

because she uses anoda person's pic doesnt nt make her fake,until u bring substantial evidence to back up ur claim,i suggest u should b handed over to code of conduct nairaland(ccn) for defamation
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2015
nikkypearl:

I have diz strong feelings dat u are fake undecided

Second you on that!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2015
frankcris:
but where is the juliaann of a person, come and defend urself naw or are you looking for a lawyer.

Lmfao!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2015
AbuMikey:
Cc:
Coded01
Homesteady
Bykebyke
Raumdeuter
Bimffo
Nihilist
Nateevs
Ibime
Coogar
Dmcdad

I pity guys wey dey chat underground with her... grin

Airmark n co... grin

Just as fake as Hazard's overhyped status... tongue grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mysticgal(f): 3:45am On Nov 06, 2015
@nickkylawve sorry to put the name but the picture belongs to cliff Okey's twin sister if am not wrong undecided
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 06, 2015
#justmyopinion#Unto say na husband I dey find for Nl or what? Guy, biko dey ur lane.
pbs4real:
wait! Why u come carry the mtr for head like govt work Nah ur sis abi u sef dey do wetin s/he do? undecided
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 06, 2015
frankcris:

nobody fights wor wor people naw...
Lol.. I hear you. Lets just take a chill pill and let her defend herself.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Liamm(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Juliaann last seen. 3:10am

No comments yet from the accused to clear the air on this. The OP was right after all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Important Mindsets You Need To Succeed / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours / NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.