Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) (14272 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Jane Emoka’s Lesbian Video Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Video (18+) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by epistleNow(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:
Juliaann it's either you are a female but have low self-esteem and prefer to put a lady's picture as your Dp other than yours... lipsrsealed

Or you are a guy interested in deceiving guys (or girls) in the name of what? ...cat-fishing, scamming or playing on others' emotions... angry

Either way...You don't have to put a picture... It's not compulsory... angry

It's compulsory oh!
You see picture, you fall yakata ! lol

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Michellla(f): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Rextayne:
That's not an hard slug now, read what you saw there, and follow the steps accordingly.
thank you.the two sites was a scam .wasted all my megabites for nothing.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Michellla:

thank you.the two sites was a scam .wasted all my megabites for nothing.
Did you do a research on them?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Michellla(f): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rextayne:
Did you do a research on them?
i asked my sis abroad to help withdraw it and she said its a scam site.she couldnt move forward after a point.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Rextayne:
ya ki KE?
Kalau. Kai fa?
Sorry,it took me a while.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mira4u: 5:23am On Nov 09, 2015
vani86:

talk about thrash comments, and this comes to mind,

what exactly did the OP do wrong, she called out someone using a fake profile pix and your boobs dey pain you. if the julian is innocent, why is she not here defending her name.

abi you want to die on top another persons issue.

busy body

@the bolded: defend herself to gain what exactly? undecided to prove what to who n why? The best she would have done was what she did: to ignore silly rants. Why should she give a damn about what an e-life thinks? Y'all seriously need to get busy with some useful job, cos' u waste too much energy on non-essentials. embarassed
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2015
mira4u:

@the bolded: defend herself to gain what exactly? undecided to prove what to who n why? The best she would have done was what she did: to ignore silly rants. Why should she give a damn about what an e-life thinks? Y'all seriously need to get busy with some useful job, cos' u waste too much energy on non-essentials. embarassed

What i noticed is this, the jobless hopeless ones are thr 1st to tell someone else they are jobless. For your info, 1) i am very very far from jobless, 2) unlike some people like you, i actually have an active life in real live, nairaland is just somewhere i come to when i am bored or need some info.

Finally, the julians behaviour reek of suspicion, any sane dude when accused of being fake (and many have been accused so) what they do is simply prove they are innocent, how do going dumb all of a sudden help matters.

It is these attitude of nigerians where instead of speaking the plain truth, what you guys do is to muddle and twist it in other to favour you, this same sycophantic behaviour is why they are where they are today.

Pls dont mention me again, i have no time to trade words with you
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mira4u: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2015
vani86:

What i noticed is this, the jobless hopeless ones are thr 1st to tell someone else they are jobless. For your info, 1) i am very very far from jobless, 2) unlike some people like you, i actually have an active life in real live, nairaland is just somewhere i come to when i am bored or need some info.

finally, the julians behaviour reek of suspicion, any sane dude when accused of being fake (and many have been accused so) what they do is simply prove they are innocent, how do going dumb all of a sudden help matters.

It is these attitude of nigerians where instead of speaking the plain truth, what you guys do is to muddle and twist it in other to favour you, this same sycophantic behaviour is why they are where they're are today.

You are not jobless yet you have time to seek for proof of the identity of somebody online. If you were busy with something meaningful, do you think you will have time for such? #rhetorical question.

My point is, she has no reason to prove or explain to any e-life whatsoever, the picture she decides to upload on her profile, especially when it doesn't violate any nairaland rule.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Michellla:

i asked my sis abroad to help withdraw it and she said its a scam site.she couldnt move forward after a point.
Damnit! after all the wahala you went through, thunder must really strike those people to smithereens. Don't worry I will take time to research on the real one, when I get it i will let you know.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Kalau. Kai fa?
Sorry,it took me a while.
walahi na che kaman kin manta de ni, grin
I'm fine though, how's Abj?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Rextayne:
walahi na che kaman kin manta de ni, grin
I'm fine though, how's Abj?
ka yi hakuri,ban manta ba. Abj is great. Ina ka ke zama?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Michellla(f): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rextayne:
Damnit! after all the wahala you went through, thunder must really strike those people to smithereens. Don't worry I will take time to research on the real one, when I get it i will let you know.
i actually thought you knew about the site before you suggested it to me.
and nah nevermind with the sites anymore
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Michellla:

i actually thought you knew about the site before you suggested it to me.
and nah nevermind with the sites anymore
ok no qualms. smiley
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hannysmilez:
ka yi hakuri,ban manta ba. Abj is great. Ina ka ke zama?
Okay na ji, wink
Ina zama a minna, sometimes Abj and lagos, I feel like coming to Abj though, but my best pal isn't in this country at the moment, I don't like staying alone, don't just like the idea, living among those higher echelons is boring sometimes, nobody to have fun with. Ina ne angwa ki?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frakdon(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rextayne:
Okay na ji, wink
Ina zama a minna, sometimes Abj and lagos, I feel like coming to Abj though, but my best pal isn't in this country at the moment, I don't like staying alone, don't just like the idea, living among those higher echelons is boring sometimes, nobody to have fun with. Ina ne angwa ki?
munaa jabi, zaki zo gobe? Hahaha! Amebo...
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
Okay na ji, wink
Lol. Minna is boring walahi. Ta Garki ni ke nan.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Lol. Minna is boring walahi. Ta Garki ni ke nan.
i thought I was the only one oh, boredom want to tear me to smithereens. grin I feel like packing my luggages back to lagos, but I can't. since I'm expecting somethings here, winkwalahi aka ne, what of you?
frakdon:
munaa jabi, zaki zo gobe? Hahaha! Amebo...
hahahaha
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frakdon(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
i thought I was the only one oh, boredom want to tear me to smithereens. grin I feel like packing my luggages back to lagos, but I can't. since I'm expecting somethings here, winkwalahi aka ne, what of you?
eyaa, this harmattan season, una go survive, that place so, hahaha! Kai, I won't ever forget Niger state..... zo Abuja ma'na?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
eyaa, this harmattan season, una go survive, that place so, hahaha! Kai, I won't ever forget Niger state..... zo Abuja ma'na?
harmattan isn't much in mx though. besides I have to execute my project here in minna before i come to Abj, I wish i could finish everything this week tho. smiley
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frakdon(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rextayne:
harmattan isn't much in mx though. besides I have to execute my project here in minna before i come to Abj, I wish i could finish everything this week tho. smiley
hmmm! Well, bros when you come, you go wait make I come back from where me dey!
Is it, building project, that you are in there?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Hannysmilez(f): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Rextayne:
i thought I was the only one oh, boredom want to tear me to smithereens. grin I feel like packing my luggages back to lagos, but I can't. since I'm expecting somethings here, winkwalahi aka ne, what of you? hahahaha
Abuja is never boring,thank God!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Abuja is never boring,thank God!
haka ne, but it seems Abj isn't that secure like before, maybe when i come we will hang out, kin ji? wink
frakdon:
hmmm! Well, bros when you come, you go wait make I come back from where me dey!
Is it, building project, that you are in there?
Yes, something like that, but I will first be in lagos before Abj. smiley
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I hope you're not jealous because she's pretty. Where your aunt's friend's pic at to substantiate your claims?
she is prettier actually!
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by frakdon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rextayne:
haka ne, but it seems Abj isn't that secure like before, maybe when i come we will hang out, kin ji? winkYes, something like that, but I will first be in lagos before Abj. smiley
no wahala, brother, when you come abeg we go meet and discuss, business, me dey into that line, too, have a good evening!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Michellla(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rextayne:
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! / Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle / NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.