Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) (14302 Views)

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate / Jane Emoka’s Lesbian Video Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Video (18+) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Like I Care are about that m so proud of my look
girlies.... have known Juliann since time in memorial. she's as real as hell. lyk u said, d gal on HER DP AINT HER COZ SHE WAY FINER DAN YUR FAMILY ALL TOGETHER.... ANYDAY ANYTYM u can't beat her beauty..... u are lucky she even managed to put up her friend pics as dp...... coz jealousy go kill u, come bury u join.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Is this the best you got to say??If u really wanna defend yourself come out clean with your real moniker nd not this. Rubbish!!!
octopusfreaky:
girlies.... have known Juliann since time in memorial. she's as real as hell. lyk u said, d gal on HER DP AINT HER COZ SHE WAY FINER DAN YUR FAMILY ALL TOGETHER.... ANYDAY ANYTYM u can't beat her beauty..... u are lucky she even managed to put up her friend pics as dp...... coz jealousy go kill u, come bury u join.

11 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by tk4rd: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I checked her profile pics just to see she's using my sister friend's pics as her dp shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/juliaann
Her Signature is: "The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort & convenience but how he stands at times of controversy & challenges."
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by pbs4real(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Nuellah02:
#justmyopinion#Unto say na husband I dey find for Nl or what? Guy, biko dey ur lane.
we no fit talk nah grin
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

I pity guys wey dey chat underground with her... grin

Airmark n co... grin

Just as fake as Hazard's overhyped status... tongue grin

as in ehn, the exact reason why I don't initiate underground convo with an 'f' grin

As for Hazard's over-hyped status, don't worry, they would soon receive sense. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:

I'm sure You know You don't have sense?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
yea I checked her profile pics just to see she's using my sister friend's pics as her dp shocked shocked

and I checked ur Facebook profile ,ur location doesn't relate with your nairaland that makes you fake too...that lady looks like a runs girl..

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Biim: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:

lol Your sis friend is Amaka right? She is very pretty.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by vani86: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:

talk about thrash comments, and this comes to mind,

what exactly did the OP do wrong, she called out someone using a fake profile pix and your boobs dey pain you. if the julian is innocent, why is she not here defending her name.

abi you want to die on top another persons issue.

busy body

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Juliana is real using her friend's pic on her dp doesn't make her fake Cindy amaka the runs girl is the fake one...i have her nude picture
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Chelseafan1: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
bykebyke:

Never had a convo with her...so. grin grin grin

Chelseafan1. grin grin grin

I have no female friend on Nairaland....goodluck to the guys that have been deceived.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by AbuMikey(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I have no female friend on Nairaland....goodluck to the guys that have been deceived.

Jimmy, why una dey deny her na? crycrycry
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Chelseafan1: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2015
AbuMikey:

Jimmy, why una dey deny her na? crycrycry

I never even chat wt am once....Abu, ow dt ur Nairaland babe den now, Nomski0 cheesycheesy e don tey o

All doz ur friends then, den sarimah and co
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by mazeltov(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Wonderzzz!! Even Natasha2 dey use my bae' pix, huh?
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2015
what's this one saying undecided did I mention that m d girl on her profile pics?
anonym0us:
and I checked ur Facebook profile ,ur location doesn't relate with your nairaland that makes you fake too...that lady looks like a runs girl..

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm sure You know You don't have sense?
jux like u
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by missKiffy(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm, is it low self esteem or what that makes people use others pix in deir dp

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
what's this one saying undecided did I mention that m d girl on her profile pics?
and did I mentioned you were the one on her dp? Dumb bITCH
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2015
anonym0us:
dat nickkylawve gal is as fake as my dogs bum....... check Juliann fb--- julia moni Jules coz she not as fake as her.... nonetheless Nl isn't a social network so wah d heck if she uses a friend pix
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Hmmm, is it low self esteem or what that makes people use others pix in deir dp
. wisdom is scarce.. if u don't know y she using d pix....jux shut d hell up and get a life
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
AbuMikey:

as in ehn, the exact reason why I don't initiate underground convo with an 'f' grin

As for Hazard's over-hyped status, don't worry, they would soon receive sense. gringringrin

grin grin

The one way dey always surprise me na the no of likes... shocked Even though you are not sure if she is the real owner of the picture...smh! lipsrsealed...I can imagine some even sending money on top scamming but shame no go gree them come out to talk... In fact dem go create another account to pour their anger if at all... grin

Some people go dey initiate contact for marriage things...Na dem I pity for... embarassed

Scamming since 19.... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2015
anonym0us:
and did I mentioned you were the one on her dp? Dumb bITCH
ur the one dumb here , y do u den tally her FB profile with my nairaland profile.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
dat nickkylawve gal is as fake as my dogs bum....... check Juliann fb--- julia moni Jules coz she not as fake as her.... nonetheless Nl isn't a social network so wah d heck if she uses a friend pix
exactly she's so fake like fake....she doesn't shave her armpit hair...disgusting anambra village girl
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Ogbeni come out real. Stop hiding under this moniker
octopusfreaky:

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2015
U dumb I swear grin
anonym0us:
exactly she's so fake like fake....she doesn't shave her armpit hair...disgusting anambra village girl

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
ur the one dumb here , y do u den tally her FB profile with mine nairaland profile.

See my advice to you is to ignore them...You don't have to reply anyone... angry...Do you know if they have fallen-in-love... grin

Don't forget this is a social forum where people would say anything to get attention... angry

You have done your best by informing us of identity theft...Thank you! wink

6 Likes

Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by hebenezher(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:

how impudent. You needn't ought to disclose it publicly, that's some real childish shit you did. What's so hard if you pm her or just ignore it and admit she's fake though, i really didn't support the action you've tend on.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by coded01: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Juliaann it's either you are a female but have low self-esteem and prefer to put a lady's picture as your Dp other than yours... lipsrsealed

Or you are a guy interested in deceiving guys (or girls) in the name of what? ...cat-fishing, scamming or playing on others' emotions... angry

Either way...You don't have to put a picture... It's not compulsory... angry
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by Middlefinger1: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2015
anonym0us:
Juliana is real using her friend's pic on her dp doesn't make her fake Cindy amaka the runs girl is the fake one...i have her nude picture
Pictures to substantiate your claims or it's just a perfidy pooh-pooh.
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
U dumb I swear grin
you are dumb fake tongue
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ogbeni come out real. Stop hiding under this moniker
so sorry to burst your bubbles coz u got no rights to tell me DAT..... did u see any similarity in me and d accused account? gosh u brains are also fake........ Hian!!....... go shave and read sme books......
Re: The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) by anonym0us: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2015
coded01:

See my advice to you is to ignore them...You don't have to reply anyone... angry...Do you know if they have fallen-in-love... grin

Don't forget this is a social forum where people would say anything to get attention... angry

You have done your best by informing us of identity theft...Thank you! wink
ass kisser *spits at his mango shaped head *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu / The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / FOR YOUR DREAM HOUSE DESIGN ,BEST BUILDING PLAN,BUILDING APPROVAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.