Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? (531 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / Lai Mohammed: Buhari’s Foreign Trips Have Started Yielding Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by tochukwuifeduba: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
The truth remains that Nigerians have been scammed by the Apc party and Mr Lai Mohammed Buhari.

He promised us 5k per month yet 6 months thereof we are yet to seen 1 penny.

It may take some class of people maybe a year to understand that we have been defrauded . Voting Lai Mohammed Buhari remains the greatest mistake of our Generation he lacks the idea and Charisma to deliver even the lest of His numerous promises.

Boko Harman is still ravaging the north , Dollar is still not 1 naira to a dollar , tens of thousand have lost their job so far and even ordinary 5k we no see?

I take the pleasure now to baptize Buhari henceforth as President Mohammed Lai Buhari
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by samutd4u(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by QuotaSystem: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Have you finally abandoned Nnamdi Kanu grin?

One would have thought you wanted nothing from the 'zoo'.
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by pet4ril(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by tochukwuifeduba: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Have you finally abandoned Nnamdi Kanu grin?

One would have thought you wanted nothing from the 'zoo'.

It's a hand shake across the Niger grin to remind my brothers in the west of the sanctity of Freedom grin

1 Like

Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by Realret70: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Don't go and work,stay here dey ask for 5k,agaracha,
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by jumper524(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
bro 4get all dose promises, it was only a medium to get into power cos even his asset declaration was doubtful. And thats where he started making the mistake, although its still early to judge oo, bt its no longer too early time is ticking
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by rexbuton: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
The truth remains that Nigerians have been scammed by the Apc party and Mr Lai Mohammed Buhari.

He promised us 5k per month yet 6 months thereof we are yet to seen 1 penny.

It may take some class of people maybe a year to understand that we have been defrauded . Voting Lai Mohammed Buhari remains the greatest mistake of our Generation he lacks the idea and Charisma to deliver even the lest of His numerous promises.

Boko Harman is still ravaging the north , Dollar is still not 1 naira to a dollar , tens of thousand have lost their job so far and even ordinary 5k we no see?

I take the pleasure now to baptize Buhari henceforth as President Mohammed Lai Buhari

You are mad ooo! What is your business with 5k?? Are you a nigerian?
Re: Glaring Truth Gen Lai Mohammed Buhari Deceive Us Where Is My 5k? by respect80(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lying liars always lying tongue

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Under Fire, Asked To Resign / Likely Referendum For The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / The Broadcast From The Radio Biafra Shotwave After Nigeria Bought The Frequency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.