Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) (817 Views)

Presidency Replies Arewa Youths Letter To Osinbajo On Biafra Secession / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / A Ballanced Opinion About Biafra Secession Out Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by authorityngr(f): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
A Niger Delta group called Niger Delta Youth Congress (UDYC) has disassociated itself from the recently heated secession agitation and move by a socio-political organisation called Biafra.

This was contained in a statement signed by the group's National Coordinator, Comr. Israel Uwejeyan in Abuja.

Uwejeyan in the statement condemned the recent protest organised by Biafra agitators and supporters held in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and described it as a planned distraction from the Niger Delta Region to portray the people and South-South region in bad light for championing the secession plans of some persons from the South-East region of the country.

Uwejeyan said: "The good people and youths of the Niger delta region will not and never again tolerate our region to be used as a base or avenue for any politically calculated moves, aimed at frustrating and distracting the present administration through the deliberate cause of chaos as evident in the so called Biafra secession moves.

"We the Niger delta youths....
http://www.authorityngr.com/2015/11/Biafra-Secession--Niger-Delta-Group-Disassociates-Self/

Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by respect80(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Okay I don hear
Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by chaloner(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
If I slap u wit authority ur brain wil reset.....
Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by ELTON123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
chaloner:
If I slap u wit authority wit brain wil reset.....
gringringrin which one be authority?
Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by chaloner(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
ELTON123:
gringringrin which one be authority?
na who I go ask na
Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
All these idiotic shenanigans are noting but empty regrets. The enemies are noted and will never make Biafra. As for the Republic of Igbo land, it is humanly impossible.
Re: Biafra Secession: Niger Delta Group Disassociates Self (authority News) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I always tell my brothers to forget about Jonathan and his people; they're a bunch of Betrayer. I stand to be corrected. The Igbos must recollect vividly what transpired during the war: how saro wiwa helped the Nigerian Government and how Issac Adakaboro helped too. These men had just ONE destiny: 'killed by the HAUSAs'. That's a good title. More, still to go that way.

(1) (Reply)

America And It's Global War On Terror (GWOT) In Nigeria. / This Photo Of A Naked Woman Is Baffling The Internet / Kumkum Bhagya 21 November 2015 Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.