Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Craziest Lie Your Ex Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Lie Your Ex Told (1422 Views)

Comment A Lie Your Ex Told You / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by hertz9te(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
she told me her dad was a senator..

I was speechless for days.
I almost believed o,I even started asking questions like Bae how many children would you like to have?
where would you like to spend your honeymoon?
for my mind I don start to spend the money in advance.I bought 2cars,built a sky scraper,even was considering the best colour to paint it...yea,4 my mind.

1 Share

Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Kingsasian(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
That I am the first to see her unclothedness....and so many others that are too numerous to mention...lol.
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by peeparty(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
cool
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
I will always be there for you angry

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by sissylucy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
lwkmd...rotfl...op..ur ex lie strong
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by IamLEGEND1: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
she said she missed her period
I spent the whole week in the ICU
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
She said I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Zambux(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ermmmm Ermmmm.

None i can remember... Cos everything that comes out of d dude mouth were lies.... Even the air he gives to the surrounding
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Told me he was from a wealthy background. But in the real sense, he was a broke ass nigga
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by hertz9te(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
sissylucy:
lwkmd...rotfl...op..ur ex lie strong
very strong..I had to buy current affairs cos of here,,,,,haba I think say I don hit Jackpot na

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by jonaifame22(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
The reason i cried the day we kissed was because I was kissing who I don't love
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
That he doesn't wanna loose me.That I was d first girl to tell I love u,that I was d first girl he asked out.
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by DaGC(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Said she was so stressed out from the trip to school, and didn't know when her hostel neighbour f**ked her. It was when she woke up naked in bed with him the next day, that she discovered what happened.

I offered applause and left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Slimzjoe(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
That I was the best thing to have ever happened to her and her life would be Meaningless without me undecided

B!tch still Balling Hard and Fresh after 2Years
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Slimzjoe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
DaGC:
Said she was so stressed out from the trip to school, and didn't know when her hostel neighbour f**ked her. It was when we woke up naked in bed with him the next day, that she discovered what happened.

I offered applause and left.

shocked shocked
Lmao!!
I don hear!
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by McCarlito(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
That was way back........ She said she boarded this flight and midway on air; she started feeling cold and had to wind up the glass so that air stopped coming in from outside...... I just gave up...
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by DaGC(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:

shocked shocked
Lmao!!
I don hear!

As in ehn??
Just imagine the kind lie undecided
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
She said she doesn't eat eba(garri).
Paid her an unexpected visit and caught her devouring a hip of garri with okro soup.
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Maamin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
I dont have Exes..i use Otapyapya for dem! angry
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
She said she had both england nd usa visa.na so i tell my guys wetin she talk unto say i wan boast, if u see the kind laugh wey dem use pursue me
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol. . . Girls and their apc lies. . .
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
she told me she was a virgin....but the day I exploited her colony, Omo her pussssy be like Oil rig...
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by obiorathesubtle: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
She said I was the one who disvirgined her, then I asked myself why the road to hell was so wide
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by jackpot(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
hertz9te:

very strong..I had to buy current affairs cos of here,,,,,haba I think say I don hit Jackpot na
try it and watch me whoop your arse
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Itzjoy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:
That I was the best thing to have ever happened to her and her life would be Meaningless without me undecided

B!tch still Balling Hard and Fresh after 2Years
Eiyah
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by Slimzjoe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Itzjoy:
Eiyah

Things Females Say ehn...
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by db10dtruth(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bit*ch said she was raped thats hw she was disvirgined which obviously I believed and consoled her even telling her not to worry that I'm still d first and will always be d first. When I find out she's been dooking consistently, top form before we met I no fit squeeze her neck....They say u live and learn and since I neva ware bliv any girl na v mobile unless I confirm am
Re: Craziest Lie Your Ex Told by noah24(m): 4:38am On Nov 06, 2015
She is a virgin undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Real, If She Does This. Beware! / Can Som1 Help Me Ask Prettythicsme / Not So Pretty Girls Are Better Fuckers, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.