Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (43605 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) / Yemi Alade With Her Mother And Boyfriend At 2016 MTV MAMA Awards [PICS] / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
ipledge10:
wassup
hello bae cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by chaxking(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
donaldofficials:
Caption

With my beautiful STRONG WOMAN @ SENATOR ITA GIWA
#yacXb2g
#YACXB2G

Source https://instagram.com/p/9txBiDAv7R/?taken-by=yemialade

From the event Going On at Civic Centre Hosted by Yemi Alade
I can only see yemi alade and a woman who used her pussy to get to the top and loot her own share of d national cake. Mtcheew ita giwa na today I know her story
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

hello bae cheesy
am good, how was ur day?
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Moz22: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
chyckxx:
My singles dropping soon.
we are tired of singles..aren't u tired too??

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
ipledge10:
am good, how was ur day?
sucked dont ask why cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by 1surdman: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dis gal dey make my tin provoke wink
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Moz22: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
sucked
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
iheanyi40:
Dis yemi Don DE fwesh
Tell them o.... Even without sodium hypochlorate(1) called bleaching cream. She looks very good.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by seeman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by bidexmimi(f): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
I must say, she's looking so frosh and pretty, above all, she's endowed wink
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Seculent: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

well I want to ask tongue
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Example of beauty with brain. Yemi Alade. Not some idiots that exposes bare boobs to gain popularity. Thumbs up jare Yemi my crush.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
How To Use Mobile Phone Tracker for Your Security

See video demo on http://totnaija..co.ke/2012/10/how-to-use-mobile-phone-tracker-for.html

Track and Locate Instantly. Track your targets location from your mobile phone in real-time and find out your targets whereabouts by a simple SMS text message ..

Know Where Your Kids Are After School...

Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You...

Know Your Kids Or Partners Facebook Password...

Know Where Your Kids Are When They Go Out At Night ...

In this age of technology and modern gadgets, locating people is no longer just the stuff of science fiction or something only the big league police or intelligence agencies can do. There are several reasons why we would need to track people, whether it is to know that your loved ones are safe, to keep up with your teenage son or daughter's itinerary or just to find out where someone is. You can also use it to find lost or stolen cell phones.

This technology is not only very helpful and reassuring for worried loved ones and/or spouses, but it can even save lives. What's more anyone who is familiar with a computer and have access to the internet can track people using their cell phones.

With the aid of the internet and tracking sites (many or which even offer the service for free) it is actually possible to know how to track people by their cell phones even without the use of GPS or the global positioning system.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS http://totnaija..co.ke/2012/10/how-to-use-mobile-phone-tracker-for.html
NB:

THIS INFORMATION HAS BECOME NECESSARY IN VIEW OF THE INCREASING STATE OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA CAUSED BY THE RAMPANT CASES OF ACTS OF TERRORISM, KIDNAPPING, ARMED ROBBERY AND EXTRA JUDICIAL VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW. AND THIS INFORMATION IS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OF NIGERIA AND THE PUBLIC.

TALK OF THE TOWN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE UNLAWFUL OR ILLEGAL USE OF THIS PUBLIC INFORMATION.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Enesi47: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Glovicdaprince:
Alade is smooth!!
yemi is queen with fresh skin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yemi Alade looking scrumptious, like a piece of caramel cake - I'd eat her up without a second thought.

Wait o, I thought it was now agreed that no more single picture celebrity threads would hit front-page? What's the point of viewing a celebrity thread if you can't see multi-angled pictures of the celebrity in question?
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Choi...This Girl don dey ball gan naw o.Remembered when she won the Peak talent show back then

.With hard work and determination.She is where she is Now... May Baba God Butter my bread and yours too Oo ..
Ita Giwa fit dey finger that girl o. grin

Dey there nau , you never sabi this country. grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Unitedabby(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this
for what if i may ask?women!!!
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
ipledge10:
well I want to ask tongue
its complicated smiley
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

its complicated smiley
hmmm...I gat u,hope u are good sha
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
I want to FUCck yemi alade's punny! I know it will be very sweet! Someone help with number or house address! Plsssssssssss!
Calm down joor, she's a celebrity and her address won't be hard to find. Just follow her on twitter,Instagram , Facebook and Insha allah you'll find her and knock yourself out. Meanwhile remember to carry along your soap and Vaseline just in case you miss the flight, you'd surely need to relieve all that pressure. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
ipledge10:
hmmm...I gat u,hope u are good sha
yes....its late.
i should sleep.
talk to you at dawn
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

yes....its late.
i should sleep.
talk to you at dawn
ooh ok...how are u sure I will be available at dawn tongue
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Goridoe(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Calm down joor, she's a celebrity and her address won't be hard to find. Just follow her on twitter,Instagram , Facebook and Insha allah you'll find her and knock yourself out. Meanwhile remember to carry along your soap and Vaseline just in case you miss the flight, you'd surely need to relieve all that pressure. grin

haha evuls everywhere.! ROTFL grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by WBrentalz(f): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Eyepencil: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin. lord i need this
Whats flawless dia pls?
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Goridoe:

haha evuls everywhere.! ROTFL grin grin
grin grin grin The guy just dey fall hand here like say Yemi puccy get diamond. cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by omojeesu(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mentor and mentee? As long e dey for 'good', no wahala!
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Goridoe(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin The guy just dey fall hand here like say Yemi puccy get diamond. cheesy

all 'em bush people matter don tire me... grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by seankay(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2015
make dis gal just gimme 1 minute abeg,I no dey tey sad I'm in LUST and LOVE with her
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Goridoe:

all 'em bush people matter don tire me... grin
grin grin grin Lmao....

C'mon! Don't call ya brothers bushmen. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.