Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) (43603 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) / Yemi Alade With Her Mother And Boyfriend At 2016 MTV MAMA Awards [PICS] / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Goridoe(m): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2015
seankay:
make dis gal just gimme 1 minute abeg,I no dey tey sad I'm in LUST and LOVE with her

Bros is everything alright? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Strong Independent Woman= Don't marry her o!
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2015
After watching Yemi Alade's Taking Over with that her smooth laps exposed on that indian dress and her nyash shaking up and down...the kin konji wey grip me undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by free2blast(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2015
Is she begging for food to be served? grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by pure11(m): 12:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Yemi yummi frexh
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by seankay(m): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Goridoe:

Bros is everything alright? undecided
Na Yemi Alade dey make my head scatter sad
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by dyabman(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Alade my Love .. kiss kiss
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Goridoe(m): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2015
seankay:

Na Yemi Alade dey make my head scatter sad

grin no worry, na when u approach her fr ur dream whey correct slap land ur cheek, na then ego just scatter grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by seankay(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Goridoe:

grin no worry, na when u approach her fr ur dream whey correct slap land ur cheek, na then ego just scatter grin
I dor knack dis gal tire 4 my dream,she love me scatter sef but I want her in real life sad
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by christinie(f): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Please don't let Ita Giwa teach you how to swing to both sides....
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this

You need money Babes,

A girl needs money to bling!

grin
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Choi...This Girl don dey ball gan naw o.Remembered when she won the Peak talent show back then

.With hard work and determination.She is where she is Now... May Baba God Butter my bread and yours too Oo ..

Ameeeeeenoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Emmyben23(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2015
grin ;D9ja a country where..after all the trainin of ur child one politician dt is able to be ur daughter ancestor wil be there payin his tithes on her,,naawaooo...#nigerwherepoliticiansenjoydbetertins
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this

Don't be gullible.....let her wash her face in the morning and then check her out before you start salivating......
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by bummyla(m): 5:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Congratulations Ladies! If A Child Washes Her Hands Very Well She Will Dine With Her Elders! GOD Please Bless My Hustle Now, In Jesus Christ Name I Pray, Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by chyckxx(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2015
Moz22:
we are tired of singles..aren't u tired too??
I'm not, not before I'll drop mine
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by DandyWalker(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this
As much as I won't like to fault ur request from God, I just feel there are better things to ask for, or better still, thank God for what you have. Have you seen a burns victim before? Or a severely injured victim of road traffic accident with multiple lacerations and fractures? Or an amputee? These people's life don't usually remain the same afterwards. Am not trying to claim 'holier than thou', but these are what I see everyday, and I have learnt to appreciate my being. I thank God that I am still 'complete'.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2015
zoelife:

You need money Babes,
A girl needs money to bling!
grin
i tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Whats flawless dia pls?
dey find am na
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2015
ipledge10:
ooh ok...how are u sure I will be available at dawn tongue
yes hopefully i meant tongue
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by harry509: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2015
donaldofficials:
Caption

With my beautiful STRONG WOMAN @ SENATOR ITA GIWA
#yacXb2g
#YACXB2G

Source https://instagram.com/p/9txBiDAv7R/?taken-by=yemialade

From the event Going On at Civic Centre Hosted by Yemi Alade
hard work pay's.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by sammyananaba(f): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Oh ita giwa mummy, u are a rear Gem.I see u kiss
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by franklingud(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Olosho loading, yeye dey smell. lipsrsealed Olosho loading, yeye dey smell.
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by whytet01(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this
merci...u are beautiful.. 62054619 if u are in benin republic
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:

yes hopefully i meant tongue
well am here tongue
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:
damn flawless skin.
lord i need this
oya cum make I teach u
on a serious note...
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2015
bulldoza:
oya cum make I teach u on a serious note...
liess :-l
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2015
DandyWalker:
As much as I won't like to fault ur request from God, I just feel there are better things to ask for, or better still, thank God for what you have. Have you seen a burns victim before? Or a severely injured victim of road traffic accident with multiple lacerations and fractures? Or an amputee? These people's life don't usually remain the same afterwards. Am not trying to claim 'holier than thou', but these are what I see everyday, and I have learnt to appreciate my being. I thank God that I am still 'complete'.
smiley
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by oduwani: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, Yemi done joined her list!
Re: Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Michellla:

liess :-l
bae i serious die
pm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.