Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Apc Is A Government Of Liars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is A Government Of Liars (506 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Buhari Admininistration: A Government Of Failure, Tears And Disappointment / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is A Government Of Liars by abah009: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
APC is full of propaganda, they will say something and do another thing.They are all disgruntle elements.I weep for our future generation.Is there any bright future? No. This is because, thing are falling apart in this country.The rate of poverty has reached it peal.Well, let keep suffering and smiling.
Re: Apc Is A Government Of Liars by Mogidi: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Not just a govt of liars but a govt of thieves.
Re: Apc Is A Government Of Liars by Ginaz(f): 12:23am On Nov 06, 2015
I have nothing to say because nothing to say and nothing to say is because there is nothing to say.
Re: Apc Is A Government Of Liars by Adatob(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:
I have nothing to say because nothing to say and nothing to say is because there is nothing to say.
u must b a Mourinho fan

(1) (Reply)

Civil Servants In Abuja Yet To Get October Salaries / My Prayers For Those Who Die In This Struggle To Actualize Biafra / Taraba Govnorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.