Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,390 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

(www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) (423 Views)

Fashola Lied. Tundefashola.com Not Government Site / Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) by ThetrueWord: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2015
Are things expensive because they are better? What do you think?

The former is said to be developed for 78 million naira (USD 391,468) while the later was a gift to Ekiti state governor.

Check out how it was presented:
If PAF were to be working only on security, education, agriculture, health care and infrastructures, Ekiti people will still love him as they do and will still appraise him as the governor of the people.

I think his Excellency has taken it a bit further, as he relates daily with the people, who the big men call "common people". He relates and gives to these people daily.

He feels what they feel by doing some of the common things they do. A leader per excellence, I have learnt in life that it’s grace when you get with ease what others struggle for.

It’s a gift, when you get what others spend millions on, for free.

Peter Ayodele Fayose (PAF) is a gift to Ekiti People.

Sir, on behalf of Ekiti people you’ve raised up and given hope, I mean those who have little or nothing to say thank you, I present this to you.

www.peterayodelefayose.com
Re: (www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) by gabng(m): 2:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Ftc

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Will Come / Nigerian Military Vows To Capture Sambisa Forest Before December / Europe's €1.8bn Fund To Tackle Migration Crisis Not Enough, Say Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.