Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki (22956 Views)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by emamos: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2015
A former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has accused the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, of converting the Senate to a supporter’s club for his ongoing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

About 30 senators were said to have accompanied Saraki to the CCT on Thursday.

But in a series of tweets on her official Twitter handle, Ezekwesili said the Senate President was manipulating the Senate for “selfish” gains.
The former minister said, “Finally, Dr. Bukola Saraki, such selfish ‘pocketization’ of a public institution that you are perpetrating is never sustainable.
“Selfishness is converting the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria into a supporters’ club for your personal court case.

“Selfishness is a vice and not a virtue because it disregards the good of the greater number. Selfishness is being concerned, sometimes excessively or exclusively, for oneself or one’s own advantage.”

http://punchng.com/2015/11/4269

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by maxti: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Please tell him

25 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by modath(f): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2015
No matter how they hack it or claim "loyalty" or being "supportive", It is a purely crazy thing to do.

40 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by menix(m): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam where re the Chibok girls

U re just trying everything to be relevant.

Thou, I don't support saraki voyage with the senate but his followers re not kids to be decided for..

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Charliewyt: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Obiageli Ezekwesili abi Okwu na uka kwesili where are our chibok girls?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by momentum85(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Those senators following Saraki to CCT support corruption, these old men do not have shame at all, they are teaching us how to support corruption, tell me how corruption will be fought to the end!

9 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2015
This shameless woman would not go and sit down!! Suddenly the noise over the chibok girls have died down!! How pathetic!!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by ALTERNATEID: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2015
The shame is really on the senators who kept following him like Mumu to the CCT. The PDP senators are even more disgusting, they are against the confirmation of Amaechi as a minister because of existing corruption charges but are ready to die with Saraki who is facing more serious charges before the tribunal.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by olumide81(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam ezek....where does your loyalty lies, come out and lets know what you stand for.....Red chamber's pro?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Teryfik(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Welcome 2 Nigeria where Everybody wants 2 b relevant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nelson05(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2015
It will shock u 2 know dat Ekweremadu only lead de Sanators dere 2 see how Saraki will be disgrace and he will take over as Sanate President.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
The shame is really on the senators who kept following him like Mumu to the CCT. The PDP senators are even more disgusting, they are against the confirmation of Amaechi as a minister because of existing corruption charges but are ready to die with Saraki who is facing more serious charges before the tribunal.

Because they all know the motive for Saraki's trial!! An attempt to strangulate the Senate!! Saraki is only on trial because he was not the candidate of the presidency for the post of Senate president!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Mynd44: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Nelson05:
It will shock u 2 know dat Ekweremadu only lead de Sanators dere 2 see how Saraki will be disgrace and he will take over as Sanate President.
Sorry but he can't take over the Senate if Saraki is sacked by the CCT

2 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by 175(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
This shameless woman would not go and sit down!! Suddenly the noise over the chibok girls have died down!! How pathetic!!

My broda no mind d woman! I was so happy when she was snubbed by PMB during nominations for Ministers.

She's just confused gringrin

So pity her!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Sorry but he and take over the Senate if Saraki is sacked by the CCT

Abegi go and siddon jare!! No matter what your pathetic CCT chairman rules Saraki will remain senate president untils the appeals at both the appeal and supreme courts are exhausted!! So only the judgement of the supreme court can automatically remove him from power

5 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Phame: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam oby! Loved by all, but hated by her own people for standing up for the truth.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by mrhipup(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2015
why she hating

1 Like

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by ALTERNATEID: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Because they all know the motive for Saraki's trial!! An attempt to strangulate the Senate!! Saraki is only on trial because he was not the candidate of the presidency for the post of Senate president!!

And what is the motive of PDP senators that attempted to block Amaechi's confirmation?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by wachakuta(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2015
175:

My broda no mind d woman! I was so happy when she was snubbed by PMB during nominations for Ministers.
She's just confused gringrin
So pity her!
Mynd44:

Sorry but he can't take over the Senate if Saraki is sacked by the CCT
Nelson05:
momentum85:
Those senators following Saraki to CCT support corruption, these old men do not have shame at all, they are teaching us how to support corruption, tell me how corruption will be fought to the end!
Charliewyt:
Obiageli Ezekwesili abi Okwu na uka kwesili where are our chibok girls?
menix:
Madam where re the Chibok girls
U re just trying everything to be relevant.
Thou, I don't support saraki voyage with the senate but his followers re not kids to be decided for..

Look at d Message not d Messenger.. haba

By d way Igbos r not even United and una want Biafra??
Go online.. anybody castigating dat woman is igbo.. no unity wats soever. Wch kind people be dis nah??

Why una to de jealous each other??

Even if una get dat Biafra, it won't last a year, because una go take una hand destroy each other

Imagine, U guys r so full of Hatred u didn't even read her message, wheather it makes sense or not... u just de castigate de go. Why is it dat u guys hate d progress of each other?? Ehn Why??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Bobbystanley(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Mrs Oby I lost the respect I had for you when you started the bring back our girls protest.

How much were you paid for that shit just to rubbish Jonathan's administration? Every reasonable Nigerian knew their were no missing girl not to talk of Girls. If an administration can confirm Thief Amaechi as minister then nobody is worth any other corruption trials.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by ofala(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2015
Sis. Tell Mr Saraki ooo. I don't know why majority of our Politicians are so shameless

1 Like

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by gcof(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam you led the campaign for bring back chibok girls during GEJ tenure. I wonder why you have suddenly kept quiet on the issue or are the girls back? Why not look for something better to do instead of showing yourself unnecessarily

14 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by BabaNath(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2015
G
Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Bobbystanley(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2015
gcof:
Madam you led the campaign for bring back chibok girls during GEJ tenure. I wonder why you have suddenly kept quiet on the issue or are the girls back? Why not look for something better to do instead of showing yourself unnecessarily

Don't mind the Old woman. She has lost the little sense remaining in her

6 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by andresia(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

abobaku, good morning

3 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2015
Clear throat..Enter thread... couldn't find Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista on The Thread or re they preparing for that one million match ? I for like join una oo grin grin

Well you better come and defend your master. Chukud44 already doing his part .. Una Good mawring
Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:
Clear throat..Enter thread... couldn't find Truckpusher and Tonyebarcanista on The Thread or re they preparing for that one million match ? I for like join una oo grin grin

Well you better come and defend your master. Chukud44 already doing his part .. Una Good mawring
Saraki and the 8th Senate are disgraceful

7 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by Misterlaby: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
I tire ooo
Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by MbashrexBashir(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Igbo women are very virtuous nd responsible save this OBJ's olosho, what are problem with the Senate, are those people following Saraki dumb no they are adult for God sake, pls were is it writen in our constitution that a Senator can not accompany a co Senator to court. This woman is shameless is she the only former minister

4 Likes

Re: Senate Not Your Supporters’ Club, Ezekwesili Tells Saraki by menix(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
wachakuta:

Look at d Message not d Messenger.. haba

By d way Igbos r not even United and una want Biafra??
Go online.. anybody castigating dat woman is igbo.. no unity wats soever. Wch kind people be dis nah??

Why una to de jealous each other??

Even if una get dat Biafra, it won't last a year, because una go take una hand destroy each other

Imagine, U guys r so full of Hatred u didn't even read her message, wheather it makes sense or not... u just de castigate de go. Why is it dat u guys hate d progress of each other?? Ehn Why??

Am sure u did not read mine but concluded because u have clouded ur mind with the normal Igbo beefing..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / ECOWAS Challenges Nigeria’s Border Closure, Sets Up Committee / Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.