Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd (610 Views)

- / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / If U R Under 20 And U Have A Galfrnd Or Boyfrnd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by Engrpj(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2015
A Frnd of mine came to me and laid down some complain to me... according to him...
there is dis Gal he is dating for about 6 months now before he relocate to Another state when he secured a Job. now the gal in question called him and was telling him that his elder brother approach her several times.. truth is that his elder brother is not aware that he is dating d gal cos him and his Elder brother are not in good terms. So he ask d gal that why dint she told his elder brother about there relationship? So he urged her to tell his brother about their relationship.. but uptil now she is yet to tell the elder brother about the ongoing relationship....... Anytime he ask her about the issue..she will just say that he should forget about it.......... pls Advice pls........(Dont mind my Vocabularygrin)
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by jamex93(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2015
d gal na camel

y she no just tell the guy elder brother d truth

she must b interested in the elder brother too jor
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
she wants TWO dicksss of the same BLOOD
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by faithugo64(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Op I knw say na you get ds wahala grin
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by IamLEGEND1: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
the 21st century: tell ur friend about your predicament and he'll make a thread about you In the hopes of making the FP.
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by gamaliel121(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2015
End time elder brother
Re: Help... His Elder Brother Is In Luv With His Galfrnd by hebenezher(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Engrpj:
A Frnd of mine came to me and laid down some complain to me... according to him...
there is dis Gal he is dating for about 6 months now before he relocate to Another state when he secured a Job. now the gal in question called him and was telling him that his elder brother approach her several times.. truth is that his elder brother is not aware that he is dating d gal cos him and his Elder brother are not in good terms. So he ask d gal that why dint she told his elder brother about there relationship? So he urged her to tell his brother about their relationship.. but uptil now she is yet to tell the elder brother about the ongoing relationship....... Anytime he ask her about the issue..she will just say that he should forget about it.......... pls Advice pls........(Dont mind my Vocabularygrin)
mtcheeew! Share the pussy share the breast

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Wizkid – Final Baba Nla (prod Legendury) / [COMEDY] House Of Ajebo - How To Reply Church Toasters / Woman, 53 Accidentally Sent Text To 23-year-old Stranger. They Ended Up Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.