Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (8753 Views)

Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley / Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley / Chrysler 300, Bentley Look Alike, Suicide Door. Bump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SeanT21(f): 7:17am On May 15, 2009
The car looks good. I will love to get 1 in red wink

Beg your husband n hold his feet!!
Re: . by aftadocean: 8:06am On May 15, 2009
@Coolfacedg

Your thread is interesting. I like that "Aye fa mi lete kin tuto" adage you used in describing how to treat a man.

Abeg finish eating and come and continue this manual you are drawing up. Plus the way you are flowing has some suspense spicing to the whole gist.

I'm staying tuned O!
Re: . by amebono13: 8:15am On May 15, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by bintab(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2009
"Aye fa mi lete kin tuto" eyi tun ga ju,
Re: . by Igwe9(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2009
@ coolfaced8
Hello ma`am, I 've got good news for you grin your oga has finally decides to put a second thought to your request smiley
Just stay tuned  wink

amebo no1.:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
oops!
Location . . . five minutes from yabaleft  again?   lipsrsealed
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 9:37am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2009
That's the kinda thing I'd definitely get for my wife, plus 'The Heart of the Ocean' (Heroine's jewel in Titanic) cool. I just hope she'd be deserving. Wouldn't hesitate to steal the sun for her too.

@ coolface

He sure thinks of the Bentley as a 'competitor'. Make less of the ride, find ways to hint that the car isn't such a big deal afterall. If you can get him to understand that your agenda with the car isn't ''stardom'', he'll certainly be reassured. Give hints you're attraction is technological/technical or that you actually want the car more as a collection than a self 'advertisement' avenue.

Moreover, you know a Bent is obviously Top-Of-The-Game. Do you own any other rides in that pizzaz range?

Furthermore, kindly note that a rich, confident (proly good-looking) guy has insecurities too. He certainly can't tolerate the chances of exposing you to the ruthless competition. You know, if you develop certain tastes that are way too-out-of-pocket, there are only so much of the them that he can satisfy. Heard of The Harolds, Carlos Slim Helu or the Sultan of Brunei? My sister some of these guys light their fireplaces with stacks of $10,000 bills and $100,000 bonds. [s]Maybe if he indulges your Bentley, you might be needing a Lear Jet soon. Am sure he's not in the Forbes 100 wink[/s]. He's concerned that you might go all-vain on him sad.

Finally, if he's seriously reconsidering the Bentley, you can go less chic and maybe try something 'regal'. Although pink is very feminine, how about you go black - that would certainly draw less attention.

Goodluck
Re: . by eyeshadow(f): 10:28am On May 15, 2009
undecided I'm a little confused as to how buying a Bentley will help the Nigerian economy.  undecided
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by sabak: 10:40am On May 15, 2009
For the first time, I find someone who knows what gender equality is all about, stooping to conquer! This wisdom is only given to a few, for the rest, its not yet uhuru!
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2009
Re: . by aftadocean: 11:45am On May 15, 2009
@coolfaced8

You are correct. There is something that triggers the release of the good things embedded in a man.

The thing however is this: women are too deep for them to even understand the real intents behind some of their action or proposals.

Your story suggests a very submissive but smart woman.

Which brings me to my question: why a Pink bentley? Is it not because despite the fact that you are submissive, the inate nature of domineerance that every woman has is still lurking around the corner? I don't know what you want to tell the man that would make him convinced that you are not trying to seek attention and announce the fact that you are in charge, though in a subtle way.

So, here is an advice from a fellow woman, drop the idea of a pink Bentley"in your dreams". Also, when you are doing your thing or trying to do your thing, "think about what you are thinking". it would help you in assessing your real intentions. Most times, the best way to act as a woman with respect to what you call "job" is actually the exact Opposite of the first reaction that comes to your mind at the spur of the moment.

That said, Enjoy jare, and keep up with the Do bo si Yes Sir. It is the way and truth for a woman with a "job" to experience joy and fulfillment.
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 12:20pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 12:29pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by Igwe9(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2009
Ma`am, you 'd understand that goats do sweat atimes but presence of hairs makes it impossible to be noticed, i don't know if hes telling me the truth as it seems your demand is way too high. sad

I'd advice you go for picanto grin.atleast it has all the basics required of an automobile . wink

Anyways, let keep our fingers crossed, he might have a sudden change of mind. smiley
Re: . by aftadocean: 4:02pm On May 15, 2009
@Coolfaced8

I quite appreciate the intent of your posting and I based my response on the picture you used in trying to describe things. You see you said Women are under an Attack but they don't know. True but I'd rather say again that their thought process is too deep for them to even have a full grasp of the intent behind their actions most times.

I think you would agree with me that the Woman is the most intelligent of God's creation but also the most complex. Complex to the point that she sometimes would find herself asking why she does the things she does when she is quite sure that it is not particularly the right thing to do. Desire to dominate most times overshadow good reasoning in a woman. And that is why i think men are always on their guard even when a Woman is being submissive. Their acts, like the men folks are driven by interest not friendship. Talk about absence of permanent friendship. What is being referred to as permanent friendship or love is actually permanent interest in most cases. The simple difference is that Love or friendship should be without an intent or should be unconditional but that problably would be the case in Eldorado.

The reason why the Woman's underlying interest is taken more seriously is because of her position in the scheme of things. Whatever a woman does would usually have a ripple effect even without her knowing. We were designed to be selfless in giving, but we need to start asking ourselves as women why it will ever remain difficult to be that way.

That's why these days, most peaceful single girls find it more of a challenge getting married than the more outspoken ones becuase the guys would probably be thinking it's all a pretence until when the marriage is consummated.

My sister it is a very deep problem and I really hope that our elders would come on board on this issue. I would also love to hear from them.
Re: . by ToToChoper: 5:10pm On May 15, 2009
Stooping to conquer-----hmmm!!!(addin this one to my "look well well list" grin grin)

Using this idealogy, would it be safe to say that women have "MANUAL" as well? Bear in mind that the art of "toasting", courting and winning the heart of a woman is a practice innately configured and masterminded by the man.
Re: . by sabak: 6:12pm On May 15, 2009
Coolfaced is a blessing in disguise, the neo-colonial mentality that women can become happy calling men's bluff is the biggest social catstrophy of our time. A mans ego is the one thing no human can toy with without consequences, except of course the man is living on his knees. Even at that, keen observation has shown that even on his knees, a man just needs one chance at life to teach his captor a lesson, if his ego has been bruised.

If you are a woman and u find a man that is worth the while, coolfaced has the formula that works all the time, all the time I said, and has never failed. It puts u in charge without the man suspecting a thing, or feeling less of the Lord he sees him self as. Seeking his opinion when what u are actualling doing is influencing him to agree with u. You will get anything from a man who is in love with you, and feels worshipped by you at the same time. You will call the shots and he will let it go gratefully. But in spite of love, when a man feels he is loosing grip of things, he fights back so hard, that the woman cant stand her ground. I don't know if I have made any sense to the discerning.

Do women have their own manual as do men? u read coolfaced right, she's got one, and keeps updating it, so should all discerning women. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: . by MrCrackles(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2009
Congratulations ooo! grin
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 7:23pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 7:49pm On May 15, 2009
Re: . by eziuche(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2009
Nice article, has your Oga read this at all ? i love that car and the baby pink color, reminds me of mary kay.
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 1:58pm On May 16, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 2:07pm On May 16, 2009
Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2009
Re: . by inspiredm(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2009
coolfaced8:

Sir, still on[b] Manual[/b], do you think it's possible to allow us a glimpse into your own MANUAL how you'd handle this BENTLEY issue?

We need your brains, please don't hold back.

A Glimpse into My Manual Wont be a Bentley, Cos my Wife is Claustrophobic

This Limo Hummer Will Do  cheesy cheesy

Re: . by coolfaced8(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2009
Re: . by sleekdoc: 9:27pm On May 17, 2009
a pink bentley gt continental, now thats some excreta, looks quite good i must  say  kiss perfect gift 4 my chic
Re: . by Igwe9(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2009
Hey ma`am, don't be carried away, the chassis of that truck is made of woods and special designed to carry all Nlders at once for his upcoming traditional marriage. grin

So, you better concentrate on your Bentley and see whether chairman could allow you keep it or . . . . . . tongue
Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking to him soon smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Shift And Linear Solenoid / Are Women Safer Drivers Than Men? / Nairaland Members Car Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.