Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation (1052 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by invisibility: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2015
Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by vroom(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2015
U are absolutely right bro,i believe he's taking the country through reconstruction. It's always slow @ d foundation, we shall enjoy it later...

Yipeeee....my 1st FTC on nairaland,i dedicate it to all Ekitis in the house. One Nigeria!
Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by Dannyset(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Looting+Underperformance=Death!
This was exactly what characterised Jonathan's govt. He was clueless with governance, yet they were looting large. Thank God we terminated their appointment.
And to me, PMB isn't underperforming.
Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by saintopus(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
Very pathetic reasoning. Nigeria is indeed in trouble!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by Codedb2: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2015
invisibility:
Many critics claim baba is not performing. Personally I'm comforted to know that for the first time in Nigeria history we have a president that most likely will never loot our money whether he performs or not.

Looting and corruption has destroyed this nation far above performance and non performance in govt.

I am confident that if President Buhari is truly corruption free, he'll certainly perform in the long run. Even if the performance is not optimum, the zero occurance of looting still will comfort me.

This is my candid personal opinion and reply to critics.
Just listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by Iykopee(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Rate of job lost has increased. What's d presidiot doin about it?

1 Like

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by BreezyCB(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
He Will Tel Yhu We Hes Lootinq
Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by Djicemob: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2015
OP please seek help...what a way to reason shocked

1 Like

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Lols.
This goferment will naht kill pherson.

Upon the job loss, economic quagmire, auto-reverse and the darkness we're presently in, idiots will still be doubling?

Who rings a bell when looting?

1 Like

Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by dikeigbo2(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Performance I,performance, performance 100%ok
Non performance+non looting 0%...no Nigerian leader that has never looted
But Nigerian constitution made every Nigerian leader vulnerable to looting,because the leader is the alpha and omega,be it in private or public establishments, in western democracies leaders don't just approve founds ,they vetoed due to its urgency...

Pls I need to be corrected or supported
Re: Topic modified: Now I'm really bothered by the state of the nation by invisibility: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Codedb2:

Just listen to yourself.

I heard myself alright. For me its a deep sigh of relief from the era of looting and plundering the treasury.

There has never arisen any Nigerian leader of integrity that has been able to withstand the temptation of stealing.

So at a time we have one we can trust will rule without corruption, for me, I'm satisfied

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Paris Attacks As REVENGE For.... / Why All Our Elite Borning In Usa / 150,000 Naira To Be Given To Eaglets As Buhari Rejects 750,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.