Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) (35782 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by geeworld1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
The woman might be unemployed. Since she heard the broken promises of APC, she might have left with no choice than to dump the baby because she saw no hope since APC took over. She got pregnant during GEJ administration, probably, with the hope that things might continue to be better. Bam..old men took over and things got bad.

here is an important issue, this one is talking politics.........eeediott
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by eagleeye2: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
ram weting.
grin Ram Pad grin
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Tycoflu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
The woman might be unemployed. Since she heard the broken promises of APC, she might have left with no choice than to dump the baby because she saw no hope since APC took over. She got pregnant during GEJ administration, probably, with the hope that things might continue to be better. Bam..old men took over and things got bad.

Biko who get chain? this one kolo don pass wailing. wetin concern konji and politics?
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
BABY DUMPED.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
ram weting.
RAM PAD OOOOOOO. HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
i dey suspect rokiatu and vickyrotex,they are both living in katsina
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Towncrier247:
This baby was dumped at a filling station in Samja, Katsina state this morning. Wicked world!
www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-baby-dumped-at-filling-station.html
...Uwa nkea sef!!!
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
. papaaaooo..... u be man wey sabi... I just pity the poor woman . I even left my girl friend since they can't even pay ordinary 5k campaign promise , wey no even fit buy better jeans.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:

Nnafather nawaaaaa 4 did ur opinion
Hae fee cee (APC) lie lies Mohammed
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
Well, they had a choice between old draconian ways & new ways of doing things, between the past & the future, between analogue and digital. They chose the former.

Now they are left with only broken promises and denial.

We should brace ourselves for more tragedy & act of desperation like this.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by chineduwright110(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
The mother dropped it their So that d child can serve as a uel attendant in future than to go to school rite
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Charliewyt: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
Still not a good reason to dump an innocent baby at the filling station.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why should I agree with this report.........the source is not reliable
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by arabianights: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
HMMMM

Many years ago, a baby was dumped somewhere in Lagos.

Said baby grew up and became a top government official,and much later...a big captain of business.

I wonder what the parents of that child would have done if they could have seen the man he would have become.

When you throw away blessing.....

who be the baby ,abeg ? grin
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by prospect8007: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
what a blessed bundle of joy!
The woman never think of the pains gone through?
God is wise
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dear God! I'm using this baby as a point of connection Btw u n my Brother, (married2012) and others looking forward to a bouncing baby like this.
I'm joining my faith with the faith of other Nairalanders
You that gave Hannah'Samuel, pls let there be miracle
AMEN!!!
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
It now Mr PMB's head, what to say now?
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by gokay11(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
ikombe:
such is life man

do u know how long i have been waiting for sumone to buy or dash me an andriod device undecided na people wey nono wetin dem dey use google play store do na im dey get andriod like water angry
funny you
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by nilepius: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by jedyjedy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is one of my reasons for supporting abortion.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by phemflex90(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
gibberish statement
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by dokJ: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
D baby's face looks like Buhari' s face. Shey una understand!
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Chillext(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
ram weting.
correct me
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Contraceptive pills should become free!
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by zicol2015: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Stop wasting your MB on what is not. make money online via adverts and link sharing..
Take a few minute to follow this Link

http://
PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=274108

you will thank me Later
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by integritybaba(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
That child resembles buhari
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Horlubunmmy: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
princeonx:

Back in the 80s my uncle's car caught on fire and some group of guys around rushed with water, sand, some even used cloth to kill the smoke and fire. Luckily it was controlled with just some burnt cable/wires!!! He was pissed bcox it was a brand new car less than a month.
Everybody was wondering what started the fire since the car is still with no know issue!!
Some dey shout na wa ohh!!
Some dey tell the man "sorry Oga" then one woman said "thank God the car no burn finish" and we all heard kpass!!!!! My uncle slapped the H.ell out of her saying "don't use the name of God in vain around me, you dey thank God say e no burn finish, why did the fire start in the first place"
That action (slap) would've repeated again if you were close to me!! Some of you just can't do without calling God anyhow!! 3 people ra.p.e woman you go Thank God too say no be 5 men?
undecided
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by gnchetts: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
The woman still has conscience and didn't dump the baby in the bush like other. That's because she want the baby to live and she might be watching closely.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
E fit be shekau pikin
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:

So this man..... you are yet to have sense?
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by dotcomnamename: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:

Who get sense to borrow pls?
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by ada40: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Awwwwwww even if this little angel was conceive via rape she does not deserve this.
if only the mother knows the long prayer and fating plus constant deliverance I went through
before having my kids, she will even resort to hawking of pure water to take care of this blessing
even if she does not know the father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.