Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) (35781 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by tudeyzamani: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
See fine fulani pikin abeg...
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Happy cause the baby made it...

Who I blame:
Mother
father
Their parents
Religious bodies
School
Society
GOVERNMENT
cool
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Islamabad
Towncrier247:
This baby was dumped at a filling station in Samja, Katsina state this morning. Wicked world!
www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-baby-dumped-at-filling-station.html
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by juman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
You see.

They destroyed the country.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by koolJ1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
johnwizey:
Confam Aboki face

Northerner ke.....na abookii I type o

Lmao! exactly my thoughts
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chillext:
correct me
u confused me. I can't correct u
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Joysmith2: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
A child dat is suppose to take care of u tomorrow,u ended up dumping dat child.na waoh
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by youngest85(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
nnafather:
The woman might be unemployed. Since she heard the broken promises of APC, she might have left with no choice than to dump the baby because she saw no hope since APC took over. She got pregnant during GEJ administration, probably, with the hope that things might continue to be better. Bam..old men took over and things got bad.
smiles
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by dashintrends: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
thank God she didn't kill the Child, Am glad she chose a fuel station. God will keep you kiddo
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Mikzy11(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
wat a heartless mother d baby got
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Chillext(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
u confused me. I can't correct u
you must be a fool den
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Rosejefrey(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria need 2 put up a home where dis people can put up their baby 4 adoption.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by cirmuell(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked Oti oooooo sad lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chillext:
chilext is a big f00l
. That's serious
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i dey suspect rokiatu and vickyrotex,they are both living in katsina

So gbadun? undecided
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
wicked world
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by MeandSum: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2015
nnafather:
The woman might be unemployed. Since she heard the broken promises of APC, she might have left with no choice than to dump the baby because she saw no hope since APC took over. She got pregnant during GEJ administration, probably, with the hope that things might continue to be better. Bam..old men took over and things got bad.

you're worse than the woman. See how you're justifying her action now?
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
nnafather:

I think you are 100% right.
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by mcdokwe(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Still better than abortion. She wanted the baby to live but may not have had what it takes to cater for the innocent child, so rather than strngle the baby she dropped it where it could find help. God keep the baby and grant mothers especially single mothers the ability to cater for their children.

And please punish the bastard who got her pregnant and abandoned her
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by preshwoke: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Na lie dat pic done c am somanytimes online fr different reasons
Re: Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) by kmpauwa: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.