Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship (1864 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by redsconsult(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2015
dear nl i need a candid advice. am tru with my studies to masters level in maritime, veing my apartment. but the truth is that i wish to settle down by may or june next year but no serious relationship at hand. mature advice pls
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by agarawu23(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2015
You aren't complete bro
You need a nice ride and fat bank account before we proceed grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
You aren't complete bro You need a nice ride and fat bank account before we proceed grin
seconded cool and a duplex in Ajah

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by IamMrNoble(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2015
To get married is very simple.. Your taste and desires determines the difficulty involved..

If na prophecy say you must marry before June, visit your village.. You may be lucky to find an illiterate, beautiful and morally sound girl within a day.. Else it takes nothing less than 8years to find a marriageable girl in Nigerian cities, especially Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

Misspicy!!! shocked
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Misspicy!!! shocked
how far wink
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2015
just say you want interested ladies to Hit you up shikenan!!!!
ain't no shame in advertising urself bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

how far wink

I gentle. Hw body?
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:
To get married is very simple.. Your taste and desires determines the difficulty involved..

If na prophecy say you must marry before June, visit your village.. You may be lucky to find an illiterate, beautiful and morally sound girl within a day.. Else it takes nothing less than 8years to find a marriageable girl in Nigerian cities, especially Abuja

shocked...was that how long it took your dad to find mum?
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

I gentle. Hw body?
fine sir...how work cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by donTbone(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
That feeling you have after wasting all the good fruitful teenage and youthful day on a heart breaking girl!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Op, u cn contact ladyf, dt's if she is nt yet married
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

fine sir...how work cheesy

Work is there. Im on leave grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Work is there. Im on leave grin grin grin
oh...that is good for you...enjoy cheesy
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by agarawu23(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

or lekki smiley
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by IamMrNoble(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

shocked...was that how long it took your dad to find mum?
Why take it so personal??
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by mentorandfriend(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2015
Marriage is not indomie instant noodles.
Take your time my brother. No need for the rush.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:

Why take it so personal??
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
misspicy:

oh...that is good for you...enjoy cheesy

wink
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
u can as well marry your studies bro!....probably u shld think of becoming a Professor first, before you think of getting married...abi wah do think sir?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by redsconsult(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
You aren't complete bro
You need a nice ride and fat bank account before we proceed grin
though i ve got some investment i dont need to flaunt them here but a true luv will luv not because of money and all dat because when there is no money again (God forbid) she will always do the needful
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by redsconsult(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:
That feeling you have after wasting all the good fruitful teenage and youthful day on a heart breaking girl!
did i tell you my age? na there u dey
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by redsconsult(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thowbie7:
u can as well marry your studies bro!....probably u shld think of becoming a Professor first, before you think of getting married...abi wah do think sir?
u right ....but on a contrary am not an academician. education is a neccesity and ur bsc is just like ssce so. i am working according to Gods plan.
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamMrNoble:

Wait o... Why 8 years wen he can fulfil someone's prayer point
.. Bros simply visit one of the numerous prayer houses close to you then Bam!!!!! Prayer answered. But if you're really serious then I think you need to step out of the comfort zone of finding the perfect one
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by donTbone(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
redsconsult:
did i tell you my age? na there u dey
You be Old gay?

undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
If you're really serious... It starts with God but the time is not sufficient enough for such a lifetime commitment
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
So, what should I do about that now?
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
You can simply buy clay to mould your own wife. undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by redsconsult(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

You be Old gay?

undecided undecided
cos i ve fuc.k ur ass idootic mofo
Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by donTbone(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
redsconsult:
cos i ve fuc.k ur ass idootic mofo
ok

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by ladyF(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oma307:
Op, u cn contact ladyf, dt's if she is nt yet married
lmao OP oya contact me kiss but I have to warn you, nairalanders say ayam not wife material grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship by ladyF(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP no vex o, na play I dey play. Was joking when I said you should contact me grin

All the best in your search for wifey

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Stressful For Females / My Hilarious First Kissing Experience / Anal Sex What's Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.