Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? (32330 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by KuliMart: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Get Xiaomi Mi Piston 2 or 3.

Contact us during the day. See signature.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by hawksford: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
The cheapest earpiece you can get that'll last you is blackberry original earpiece or Samsung original earpiece
Not the ones you get from truck pushers ooo
Go to SLOT, MICROSTATION or any of those stuffs
They cost just 1,000 to 1500

I used my bb earpiece for more than 6 months, and I know I didn't use it well
Always squeezed it into my pocket when not in use

3 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Dfinex(f): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
;DBut wait o... Make una no vex. What is with guys and ear piece?? @op sorry o... I for dash u my own, na follow come Samsung grand prime but the thing be say u no dey reachable 😂.. Lolss
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by vision2050: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Nov 7 mark my birthday, I share a date with De gea of Man u.

4 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by NOBODYY: 2:04am On Nov 07, 2015
vision2050:

8 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by sartee(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2015
abatically:

How does earphones fall off ur phone. Or did u mean fall off ur ears. Samsung have always used in ear earphones since galaxy s2, so if the one u had was falling off ur ears then I guess it's not the real thing.
Meant ears and not phone . You saying my earpiece is not the real thing ,I think I will keep shut on that note .
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by samirnasri(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2015
ask them for EP10.. I've been using it for 3months now.. Bought it for 500

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Emeka71(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2015
All the china earpiece are fake and unreliable. Only the one that follow phone are the reliable earpiece.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Emeka71(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2015
vision2050:
Many happy returns then.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?
i face same wahala...i hv lookd arnd the major phone shop areas in ph for original apple ear piece, bt wen i get there i see pink and blck apple ear piece. one has to becareful with the white apple earbods cos dey re so mny fakes nd d difference is not clear. to spot a fake apple earbod look @ tail of the earbod for any inscription "designed by apple in california assembled in china".. if u see d inscription dats original, if u cnt see it den is fake. Also d rubber seal jst ontop of the tail is not glued to the wire mesh in original bods why in fake d rubber is glued to the wire mesh. Take note that fake apple earbods re sometimes well packaged like the original.
for me original apple earbod is the best earpiece.
cn u spot the difference btw dis two...one is fake.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Guy i don buy lyk 7 ear piece a d past 4 weeks alone ndd 21 charger n d last two months.....nd i bought dem at high prices thinking high prich.....quality

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Goodnuel: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2015
ruggedtimi:
i face same wahala...i hv lookd arnd the major phone shop areas in ph for original apple ear piece, bt wen i get there i see pink and blck apple ear piece. one has to becareful with the white apple earbods cos dey re so mny fakes nd d difference is not clear. to spot a fake apple earbod look @ tail of the earbod for any inscription "designed by apple in california assembled in china".. if u see d inscription dats original, if u cnt see it den is fake. Also d rubber seal jst ontop of the tail is not glued to the wire mesh in original bods why in fake d rubber is glued to the wire mesh. Take note that fake apple earbods re sometimes well packaged like the original.
for me original apple earbod is the best earpiece.
cn u spot the difference btw dis two...one is fake.
So pic 2 is original abi??

Thanks..

I did buy that stuff from the USA hoping it would be the original, turned out to be fake with very poor sound..

I seriously love that Apple ear piece and I have been searching for the original.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by abatically(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodnuel:

Thanks..

I did buy that stuff from the USA hoping it would be the original, turned out to be fake with very poor sound..

I seriously love that Apple ear piece and I have been searching for the original.

The only way to be sure of buying the original apple earpods is to buy from accredited apple shop. They have outlets in shoprites. They are not cheap though.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodnuel:

Thanks..

ya dats d original, u cn see d rubber is wearing out cos is not glued.. not easy to get original got mine frm iphone 5s direct had to beg d phone dealer to sell me jst d earbod, d dealer happens to be my friend nd m a regular customer so he agreed. u cn imagine hw much i paid for it. it lasted for one year nd mnths.

d 1st pic..Guess what i bought a fake one, jst bcus d packaging ws so confessing. Afta i hv walked arnd chckng any earbod i came across jst to be sure is original and i fell for it.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Ximonak: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Acidosis:

2. Charger with "street lights"

you can switch off your room light and still see everything in the room when the charger is in use.
and they are very light in weight.

A friend of mine(lady) is using an iPhone charger and the cable(usb to the phone) has fancy sharp light. I had to use cloth to cover it when I wanted to sleep

8 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Ximonak:

you can switch off your room light and still see everything in the room when the charger is in use.
and they are very light in weight.

A friend of mine(lady) is using an iPhone charger and the cable(usb to the phone) has fancy sharp light. I had to use cloth to cover it when I wanted to sleep

grin grin grin
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by hausadreturn(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think it boils down to how u use it. It also depends on if u use it alone strictly or u borrow it to people from time to time.
>
I used a N200 earpiece for about 9 months last year, and i'm still using the one i bought this Janurary.
>
You can also buy that of N200 x 4 @ N800. It'll last. Than buying one for N1,000 that wouldnt.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by vision2050: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emeka71:
Many happy returns then.
thanks
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Emeka71(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
vision2050:
thanks
Enjoy your weekend with MALTINA.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freiden:
Buy a #200 earpiece and a #200 paper tape. Believe me, the earpiece will last like Zuma rock

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3045074_img20151106172408_jpegde446abdd0f4be30834d6673dfb384c5

Lolz. hajahah... guy you stingy Nor b small... I they feel you.. Oga I hail. Lolz chai..
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
hausadreturn:
I think it boils down to how u use it. It also depends on if u use it alone strictly or u borrow it to people from time to time.
>
I used a N200 earpiece for about 9 months last year, and i'm still using the one i bought this Janurary.
>
You can also buy that of N200 x 4 @ N800. It'll last. Than buying one for N1,000 that wouldnt.

If u ever used an original earphones u will never go back to buying N200 earpiece. And I'm not even talking about the very expensive ones like beats etc. My brother always use the N200 ones and he always complains that they don't last. I gave him the one that came with my Lg g3 and he's been using it for close to a year now and he's been thanking me. The sound quality is very solid, wires durable. That headphone is not even as good as the one that came with my galaxy s3 of 3 years ago. I kept the s3 headphones because the sound quality is better than every other phones I bought after using it. ( I've bought lumia 920, HTC one m7 and LG g3, gave out all the headphones and kept the galaxy s3 headphones.) I'm now rocking galaxy s6 and the headphones are superb.

It's just like buying fake car chargers that would hardly last 1 week. Damn I don suffer for car chargers, they disappoint when u need them the most. Na so I just vex one day enter slot and bought an original Nokia car charger for N2,500. 1 year plus now the charger is still in my car working perfectly. And it charges my phones faster than all those chinko chargers sold in traffic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by tapingil(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
An original iphone earpiece costs 4k nowadays...and trust me, if u handle it carefully and don't fold it in your pocket it would last for more than a year...I used mine for close to 2years( bought it for 2k5). Go to a good store and you would get value for money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by hausadreturn(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2015
greenhulk:

If u ever used an original earphones u will never go back to buying N200 earpiece. And I'm not even talking about the very expensive ones like beats etc. My brother always use the N200 ones and he always complains that they don't last. I gave him the one that came with my Lg g3 and he's been using it for close to a year now and he's been thanking me. The sound quality is very solid, wires durable. That headphone is not even as good as the one that came with my galaxy s3 of 3 years ago. I kept the s3 headphones because the sound quality is better than every other phones I bought after using it. ( I've bought lumia 920, HTC one m7 and LG g3, gave out all the headphones and kept the galaxy s3 headphones.) I'm now rocking galaxy s6 and the headphones are superb.

It's just like buying fake car chargers that would hardly last 1 week. Damn I don suffer for car chargers, they disappoint when u need them the most. Na so I just vex one day enter slot and bought an original Nokia car charger for N2,500. 1 year plus now the charger is still in my car working perfectly. And it charges my phones faster than all those chinko chargers sold in traffic.
that's interesting. but the question now is....how does one get those kind of earpiece without buying a phone?

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2015
i dey buy earpiece every week.. na so one ear go just spoil

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Goodnuel: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
abatically:

The only way to be sure of buying the original apple earpods is to buy from accredited apple shop. They have outlets in shoprites. They are not cheap though.
Ohk.. thank you bro.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Goodnuel: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
ruggedtimi:

ya dats d original, u cn see d rubber is wearing out cos is not glued.. not easy to get original got mine frm iphone 5s direct had to beg d phone dealer to sell me jst d earbod, d dealer happens to be my friend nd m a regular customer so he agreed. u cn imagine hw much i paid for it. it lasted for one year nd mnths.

d 1st pic..Guess what i bought a fake one, jst bcus d packaging ws so confessing. Afta i hv walked arnd chckng any earbod i came across jst to be sure is original and i fell for it.
Yea, I fell for the packaging too.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by idu1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i dey buy earpiece every week.. na so one ear go just spoil
d tin dey vex me eh
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Cannonleo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Op ur not alone bought my HTC 9191 1yr ago (for programing purposes) had an awesome gigatron beats earpiece could nearly blow ur head off at max volume..
I lost the earpiece and phone after an attack.
Bought the same phone again managed to get an original Samsung ear piece lasted well for me despite rough usage. My Ex pilfered it from me sha since then I have bought close to 8 200 naira earpiece I swear it is frustrating walahi. I simply couldn't find time to head to a dealership to get a new original earpiece
I simply got tired and then halleluyah my babe somehow got the same gigatron beats earpiece for her self.I cu cu ma thief am from her hand dey use at least for the past 2months I haven't had cause to complain..believe me Samsung eairpieces and Bluetooth hands free alongside beats are the best of the best no doubt
Team HTC

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by guente02(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Buy xiaomi piston. Youth edition of Piston 3 cost $12 (2k5) and this is my 5th month. I works like mad.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2015
ewizard1:
Nice i found this thread.. Didnt want to open another thread!!!

Anyone got an ORIGINAL (Follow Come) of the Samsung earphone in Lagos. Please contact me using the numbers on my sig.
Please dont if you have those ones in a pack. I need from peeps who got theirs from a brand new Samsung Device out of the box.

I can tell the difference!!!

correct earpiece! Still rocking mine since 2013.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by xtreme07(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
kelvinnetworks:

correct earpiece! Still rocking mine since 2013.
you have a mail!
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Emjayminor: 3:25am On May 18, 2016
Problem with Nigerians is your not ready to spend for quality products. Beats, Jbl, Skullcandy, Bose, Seinheeiser, Sony etc all have good earphones/earbuds and headphones all of them being at least 4k and above(earphones). Close your eyes and get good earphones, stop complaining about the fakes in the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone / MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.