Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? (32333 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by segzicres(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2016
ewizard1:
Nice i found this thread.. Didnt want to open another thread!!!

Anyone got an ORIGINAL (Follow Come) of the Samsung earphone in Lagos. Please contact me using the numbers on my sig.
Please dont if you have those ones in a pack. I need from peeps who got theirs from a brand new Samsung Device out of the box.

I can tell the difference!!!

I've got one. Don't like it unless I wanna use it fir calls. how much you willing to pay for it?

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by kayceeD2(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
jaelz:

i sell but its going to cost you 2500
Y u no con dey carry gun
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by santos2020: 7:57am On May 18, 2016
just by JOEL EARPHONES, it have good sound and last longer i am still using it now for 2 months now what i love must is the sound ,omo, the earpice have bass

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by dominion001(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
But i've not see any one costlier than 200. Its only 200naira own i dey see
which village u dey?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by initialize(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2016
Buy Xiaomi Piston 3 earpiece

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by designexploit(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
FIRST Smart Invisible Bluetooth 4.0 Earbud (Headset) for Mobile Phones

PAY ON DELIVERY

Smart Invisible Bluetooth Headset S530 (Bluetooth Earbuds)

Newest Smart Invisible Bluetooth 4.0 Earbud with lightweight and compact portable design. Simple and Stylish with Built-in DSP audio processing system. The Smallest Bluetooth earbuds in the world, designed with exquisite appearance and invisible size for discreet listening to music without missing important things during work or play.

(1) You can make, receive and end calls easily through the Smart Bluetooth 4.0 Headset and can also redial last call directly from Headset

(2) Voice notification once you recive a call on your phone. It can clearly read and voice the Caller's name to your hearing

(3) Support multipoint connections: Can connect two mobile phones at the same time and ready to answer the incoming call of one phone any time

(4) Once device is powered on it will connect automatically with a phone paired previously, no need to reconnect again

(5) Up to 4 hours of continuous Talk time, 3 hours of Music time, 120 hours Standby time

(5) It offers you the wireless freedom with wireless range up to 10 meters and it gives you the most comfortable wearing experience

Would you like to relax in bed and enjoy your favorite music, movies without disturbing others?
Would you like to work when listen to stream audio, video, music on YouTube, voice memo, audiobooks?
Would you like to do chores around the house with powerful audio Sound?

Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Bluetooth version: V4.0+EDR
Bluetooth mode: Bluetooth/headset/A2DP
Radio frequency: 2.0402-2.480GHz
Supported A2DP: Music play (audio output: 35Mw)
Play/Pause Capabilites
Walk range: 10 meters
Charging time: 1 hours
Charging cable: USB Micro Cable
Adapter: AC Input 110-240V, DC out put 5V
Talk time: 4 hours
Music time: 3 hours
Standby time: 120 hours

Daniel Martinz
Mobile: 08023920117
Email: danielmartinz@live.com,
176/178 Okota Road, Opp. Atinuke Shopping Complex, Okota, Lagos.
Service Line: 08023920117

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by makdcash(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2016
Kuku ma go buy speaker,mount am for ur office....so u dey tell us say u can't get original earfone for 9ja....... cool

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Chukzii(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
there's one I buy @ 700, lasts for about 4 months, ask for ep10

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:15am On May 18, 2016
This ear piece matter don taya me..

What gets me irritated is after spending so much money to buy an ear piece in reputable outlets; likes of SLOT, Callus Miller etc, they still go bad in less than 2 months..

The piece that comes with a phone still remains the best bet..

HomeOfMe:
With all what is happening in Nigeria today na earpiece matter dey worry you,I envy you o! Go to any SLOT outlet around you,I'm sure you'll find quality earpieces there,and be ready to spend beta moni there,goodluck!
Even the SLOT!! Twice I bought BlackBerry ear piece from their outlet @ Sani Abacha Road for #3000 each.. I didn't use any up to 3 months cry..

No be still same SLOT sell me yeye laptop?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by bashman004: 8:17am On May 18, 2016
sartee:
I think it all boils down to how you use it . I use a Samsung s4 and I don't like the follow come earpiece. I use that #200 iphone earpiece and I use it for months before changing .

@sartee, I don't know if u will consider selling the Samsung s4 earpiece, cause I'd be willing to buy....
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Godwin978(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2016
there is one my sister gave me. it was the one sold at 200 naira but it lasted for good 3months
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by HomeOfMe(f): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
This ear piece matter don taya me..

What gets me irritated is after spending so much money to buy an ear piece in reputable outlets; likes of SLOT, Callus Miller etc, they still go bad in less than 2 months..

The piece that comes with a phone still remains the best bet..

Even the SLOT!! Twice I bought BlackBerry ear piece from their outlet @ Sani Abacha Road for #3000 each.. I didn't use any up to 3 months cry..

No be still same SLOT sell me yeye laptop?
(hen if you know person abroad,make them help you send am or buy it online;I'm not a fan of earpieces.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Reference(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Acidosis:
Nigeria is a dumping ground for fake Chinese goods

Three phone accessories I hate to see
1. Fake earpiece
2. Charger with "street lights"
3. Explosive power banks

I call them tissue paper, only good for wiping your rear end. Once the original is gone just forget it or the service it supports.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by toprealman: 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
no so those people wey i don buy frm before dey talk
15K, will "jumia" one for you.
The one from us is making you go deaf you said.....keep destroying your eardrum. You think say you get ear bucket ,ear jerrycan and ear tank abi?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:28am On May 18, 2016
HomeOfMe:
(hen if you know person abroad, make them help you send am or buy it online;I'm not a fan of earpieces.
I don't know if it's happening to just me grin.. I got one from Jumia after the last one from SLOT went bad..

Bae, that same night (that ear piece didn't see the next day), one ear stopped functioning cheesy.. I had to alert my cousin who picked it up for me since I was away when they brought it to the house..

If no be say na the same house we dey, doubt if he would have believed me.. It was just too funny cheesy..

The ones that were sent to me from the US (since December), all are still functioning well, that the headphone is almost making me go deaf cheesy..
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by OSI7: 8:29am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
Buy a #200 earpiece and a #200 paper tape. Believe me, the earpiece will last like Zuma rock
Bro you got no chill @ all grin
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by chukxie(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?

I can send you one for free next Wednesday (not kidding). What brand of phone do you use? Are you in Lagos?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Oghumu1(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
abatically:

Oga, where u want see original earphones for 400-700 Naira? Even $3 is more than N700 and original earphones start from $20 and can go as high as $100. Try the sony earphones in the picture below. U can also get some good earphones from N3,000 upwards.
I'll buy earpiece from 3k upward? How much are they selling speakers? I'd rather buy speakers
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ewizard1: 8:41am On May 18, 2016
So this thread of 2015 made frontpage today!

Anyone good out of the box ORIGINAL BLACK Apple iPhone earphone with a reasonable fair price?

#HolaHola
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by baysol: 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?

.......From your head grow your own hair piece and maintain your God given beauty and stop this madness of 'by fire and by force I must look like white people.... for once look like a true african babe and be appreciated as such'. This will help push this international multibillion dollar business out of commission and save valuable money for the women who use them and men who are conned out of the money or cajoled to pay for them...... Oh, by the way, don't forget to grow some brain as well.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Oghumu1(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2016
Guy just buy Bluetooth earpiece, I don't want to do advert for any company but I've been using this one for over 3-4 months now, I bought it for 4k. Instead of wasting your money on those ropes that will later have fault, I was once in your shoes till I wise up.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ewizard1: 8:44am On May 18, 2016
chukxie:

I can send you one for free next Wednesday (not kidding). What brand of phone do you use? Are you in Lagos?
I'll so appreciate you if you gimme too!

#epp am! grin
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Adeyeancah(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
Xhaka:
Well, I'm still enjoying the one that came with my Phantom5
Very loud
Are u the xhaka midfielder playing for borrusia monchengladbach? When r you coming to Arsenal naa?

3 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Oghumu1(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
Emzyme:
Guy i don buy lyk 7 ear piece a d past 4 weeks alone ndd 21 charger n d last two months.....nd i bought dem at high prices thinking high prich.....quality
Lol my brother u Need to pray o, the person selling those things to you, his/her hands ain't pure at all.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by dulux07(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2016
Oghumu1:

I'll buy earpiece from 3k upward? How much are they selling speakers? I'd rather buy speakers
So you will attach the speakers to your ear with rubber bands and move around. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Oghumu1(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2016
dulux07:

So you will attach the speakers to your ear with rubber bands and move around. undecided
Lol we have portable speakers that can be carried now, for outdoor and indoor purposes
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by dulux07(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
Oghumu1:

Lol we have portable speakers that can be carried now, for outdoor and indoor purposes
True. But it cant be that convenient compared to earpiece especially in public. smiley
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Olamilekan08(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2016
JbravoAdodger:
Why not buy one for 700 tht will last you 3 months.. Me I gatz special earpiece budget

It doesn't necessarily have to be expensive before it is original.
Just looking at it is enough to tell an experienced person like me whether it is fake or not.
In fact I recently stop using my ear piece I purchased for #200 since January 2. It still works on other non android phones.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by guente02(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2016
Xiaomi Hybrid dual drivers.
$20
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2016
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]Have been using my earpiece for more than a year now and it is still very good.I got it for #500.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by crackhouse(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2016
just buy this earpiece and handle it anyhow u like and it will still last long for u. it's about 250naira and it must be black & white like this one in the pic. anything apart from this colour, my hand no dey oo. I have tried other colour but the sound is not fantastic like the one in the pic. the previous one I had, I gave it to sb after using it for about 3months and the person is still using it up till now. I got another one about a week+ now and it's still blazing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone / MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.