Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? (32337 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Say Bye Bye To All Your Earpiece Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Your buying cheep 200 naira stuff. Ask for Belgium ear piece cost from 1k up.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 18, 2016
Once you lose the earpiece that came with your phone, you will SUFFER before getting another Original one.
Just go to SLOT and buy a new one, at least if those ones give you a fake, you can go back there and complain/demand a replacement.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 18, 2016
sartee:
I think it all boils down to how you use it . I use a Samsung s4 and I don't like the follow come earpiece. I use that #200 iphone earpiece and I use it for months before changing .
I used one for even a year
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 18, 2016
go to slot any branch in ur state ask of apple earpod. ur welcome

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by pulsa(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
Buy a #200 earpiece and a #200 paper tape. Believe me, the earpiece will last like Zuma rock
this type of earpiece last generally.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by flawlessT(f): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
lekjons:
buy original one(N400-N700), all those N200 ones won't last more than 1wk before they turn themselves to antenna, which u'll be turning around, to get perfect spot (searching for network)
grin grin grin
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by flawlessT(f): 7:04am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
Buy a #200 earpiece and a #200 paper tape. Believe me, the earpiece will last like Zuma rock
Hahahahaha
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Phobia1: 7:05am On May 18, 2016
buy headphone instead na
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Iceberg3: 7:06am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:

i thought i was the only one that does this,o... I also apply same on me chargers,infact,my #200 nokia charger has been working for more than a year,now...buh freiden,why u just reveal this patented idea and secret just like that,na,Aba boys go plan something counter,now grin

buh wait,o....so na earphone be op problem,and fp?!
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Bose253(f): 7:06am On May 18, 2016
Stop buying 200 naira earpieces. And why is this thread now on front page after nearly a year?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ugowinn(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2016
Ever heard of EP10? that earpiece is the beast. I've been using mine for about 8 months......n have sold over 25 pieces...holla me 08063332501
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by tico1212(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:

Bro this your ear piece get accident? ?

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by freeman67: 7:08am On May 18, 2016
just look for OFIA earpiece buy... it should be between 400-1000. depending on the design and shop u see it.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by oribi(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
Guy if u can go to aliexpress , look for AWEI EARPHONES dey have many models... U go come thank me... The build quality is superb and the cost is pocket friendly.. Have change phones but my AWEI earphone remains intact...

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by oribi(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
Bose253:
Stop buying 200 naira earpieces. And why is this thread now on front page after nearly a year?

Somebody resurrected it lol
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by jaymichael(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?
There is one guy Okey at computer village that sells one very superb earpiece. just tell him you want to buy MAGNET earpiece. Na 1k him dey sell am. The sound quality beats all the earpiece I have used and it lasts as well as follow come. He imports it himself. If I get his number I will send it to you so he can direct you to his shop.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by onatisi(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2016
JbravoAdodger:
Why not buy one for 700 tht will last you 3 months.. Me I gatz special earpiece budget
This is one lesson I just learnt this year.it is better to buy something good at a high cost than cheap good things that wont last.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
abatically:

How does earphones fall off ur phone. Or did u mean fall off ur ears. Samsung have always used in ear earphones since galaxy s2, so if the one u had was falling off ur ears then I guess it's not the real thing.
d guy no lie. there are some kinda earpiece tht fall off my ears too

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by joey150(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
you go to Okechukwu's shop tp buy earpiece and you are here complaining. or you buy just after your favourite bustop from that man that sells recharge card,and you dey expct original?

budget nothing less than 2k and enter a reputable phone accessories store or even online,and you'll see original earphoes.
rantings of a poor man or a guy that dosent want to spend enough.
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by dahvi: 7:16am On May 18, 2016
Its best you use the one of #1500..headphone with cords

The thing is that with time the cords of all local ear buds would get spoilt as a result only one of either sides of the ear bud would work.But with an headphone if the cord gets damaged you just get a new one....
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by fabre4: 7:17am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
I don tire to dey buy earpiece. All of dem na thieves dem be. Since after i lost my follow-come earpiece i have bought 6 different ear piece. The one that lasted the most lasted for just 5days before spoiling. Why is this so? Where can someone get earpiece again?

get Nokia lumia earpiece
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by ironben(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2016
There are some good sets of earpiece out there, it just boils down to what your pocket agrees with as per price. Check out my SKULL CANDY earpiece. Been rocking them for over 5months now.

The sound..... You don't want to get me started on that now cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Frankestein08(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
But i've not see any one costlier than 200. Its only 200naira own i dey see

normally I wld just read and pass but lemme make an exception.
when next u go to buy an earpiece, ask for ep10 ( 700 - 1k, depends on d buyer n ur pricing ability bt it's generally 700) or u.r.o (more expensive, 1k5 shld do)

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
Th answer to your "why" is because SON takes bribe and allows all manner of substandard products into the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by DesChyko: 7:27am On May 18, 2016
Na person wey no sabi Alaba Int'l na im dey buy rubbish earpiece. Buy either NEC or SENNHEISER, before na #300 but na #400 now because of dollar. The product is nice. And the wire lasts. I just bought this one three months ago when I lost the last one.

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Benbelor(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2016
2500....will I use it to start the engine of my Tiger generator?
jaelz:

i sell but its going to cost you 2500

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by tobidipity(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2016
Hardly a day pass by without making use of my earpiece. I had to buy one every week not until I got an original beats by Dr dre earpiece.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Horlufemi(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
buy original Sony, jbl, audio technica, coloud earpiece. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:43am On May 18, 2016
Durentt:
With all what is happening in Nigeria today na earpiece matter dey worry you,I envy you o! Go to any SLOT outlet around you,I'm sure you'll find quality earpieces there,and be ready to spend beta moni there,goodluck!
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Panzerfaust(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
Nigerians! grin

2 Likes

Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by Panzerfaust(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
ugowinn:
Ever heard of EP10? that earpiece is the beast. I've been using mine for about 8 months......n have sold over 25 pieces...holla me 08063332501
Do u deliver in Ibadan?
Re: So Many Fake Earpiece Everywhere. Why? by sweetetlove(f): 7:48am On May 18, 2016
Freiden:
lolz sorry to ask o was the ear piece involve in an accident?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else's Phone / MTN Hires Eric Holder To Challenge $3.9b Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.