Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest (2748 Views)

Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) / Another Prayer Warrior In Action(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
IPOB E warrior in the house post a Picture of Yourselves In the ongoing one million man Protest here lets see if your rants are not limited to nairaland and fb alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by vayne(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
We will avail you with no further pictures,since the mods have decided to clamp on our freedom of expression by deleting the live update thread.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by DaBullIT(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Na yam?

Na inside house dem dey, today no network no data connection grin grin

I estimate not less than 300 biafraudians on this forum no moderator can delete all your live threads

Talk another lie

5 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:
IPOB E warrior in the house post a Picture of Yourselves In the ongoing one million man Protest here lets see if your rants are not limited to nairaland and fb alone.

Pix of your mom giving birth to you under the bridge or you're a bastard!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Ufranklin92(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Stewpid biafran detected. Useless orangutan

11 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

Desist from opening BIAFRAN threads or your ancestors will slap you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Ufranklin92(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

biafra givin niggas high blood pressure,lwkmd grin grin grin
you will just die one day,

5 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Desist from opening BIAFRAN threads or your ancestors will slap you
this is nairaland,if you are not okay with what you see here, delete you acct and move to biafaland forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

this is nairaland,if you are not okay with what you see here, delete you acct and move to biafaland forum.

Awolowo is still shitting inside a bush in the underworld, don't worry, he will soon come and take you home with a slap. I dare you to open another BIAFRAN thread and quote me.
I dare your whole family.

1 Like

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ufranklin92:

He is a walking dead already.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ufranklin92:

High blood what? We av bn discussn biafra since 1967 and we re still alivegrin grin. High blood pressure ko, Upper blood pressure ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Do you know how many biafrans advertise on nairaland? Monkey! Obasanjo specie!

1 Like

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Awolowo is still shitting inside a bush in the underworld, don't worry, he will soon come and take you home with a slap. I dare you to open another BIAFRAN thread and quote me.
I dare your whole family.
yes he is shittn in Ojukwus Mouth.See dz Otondo quoting me frm hs 2X2 shop. I will Open another Biafra thread and your kwashiorko ancestors cant shift me a bit.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

yes he is shittn in Ojukwus Mouth.See dz Otondo quoting me frm hs 2X2 shop. I will Open another Biafra thread and your kwashiorko ancestors cant shift me a bit.
mumu...

Ojukwu did not commit suicide like your mumu awo! Ojukwu is in Valhalla! Awolowo is shitting around people's farms in the underworld!
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by johnmark1234(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:
visit ipob facebook. Mumu
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Do you know how many biafrans advertise on nairaland? Monkey! Obasanjo specie!

Why not ignore this jobless unreasonable fools...
They will end up mocking themselves trust me...

Lets try and reserve our comments for the educated ones among them...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Yeske2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
vayne:
We will avail you with no further pictures,since the mods have decided to clamp on our freedom of expression by deleting the live update thread.
I've been waiting for yours, how many kilometres did you guys cover? So proud of you and other IPOB members today.
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
mumu...

Ojukwu did not commit suicide like your mumu awo! Ojukwu is in Valhalla! Awolowo is shitting around people's farms in the underworld!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Why not ignore this jobless unreasonable fools...
They will end up mocking themselves trust me...

Lets try and reserve our comments for the educated ones among them...

Okay Sir!

1 Like

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by PentiumPro(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

You are going to infuriate these Biafruadians with this punch. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Okay Sir!

Better
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Movic1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
johnmark1234:
visit ipob facebook. Mumu
Help post it here. Ode. By the way Post a pic of you carry biafra flag or shut up. Cowardx

3 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Earthkumy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im#2718060.10
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by gab264(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ohhooooh God!!!

Massive IPOB protest in Onitsha, there is another group headin to asaba.

video below.>>>>>>

https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fvideo-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhvideo-xfl1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F12213782_907937225959593_2014034962_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%253D%26oh%3Db6d1a06aa15bc341400b708eb5b5ec24%26oe%3D563CD1C3&source=misc&id=499471770234146&refid=17&__tn__=F
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Chanchit: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Lmao! Common post a pix, you hide under bed dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by basilo101: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:

Lmao! Common post a pix, you hide under bed dey yarn dust.
stop doubting the resolve of these agitators

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
basilo101:

stop doubting the resolve of these agitators

Smh, look at their faces, you would know they are hungry, so their aim is for God to even cancel the world so that everybody would start from beginning, but even @ that they would still end up agitating because of their victim mentality, including you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by basilo101: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chanchit:

Smh, look at their faces, you would know they are hungry, so their aim is for God to even cancel the world so that everybody would start from beginning, but even @ that they would still end up agitating because of their victim mentality, including you.
Mtcheew, let me kw wen u have serious argument
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
basilo101:
Mtcheew, let me kw wen u have serious argument
Lmao!
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by Ufranklin92(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

High blood what? We av bn discussn biafra since 1967 and we re still alivegrin grin. High blood pressure ko, Upper blood pressure ni.

lol,look at you that cant go a day with out typing or thinking about biafra..biafra tumo go soon enter ur head grin
Re: IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest by gwales: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
I am waiting for the 1 million IPOD pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Why My Govt Did Not Build Industries In Edo / Nigeria Army Desert Bikers / President Buhari Tweets Support For Brussels Explosion, Nigerians Clap At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.