Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank (81567 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why am I finding it difficult believing dis post
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Leitner: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
arabianights:

Any way my point is that these white men are smatter than us, they learn our languages so as to enable themselves settle in and do business whilst most of us go to their countries and come back the same people we were when we left if not worse.
Mahn!,this is the most |diotic statement in 2015. And it will take some serious effort for anyone to usurp this.
Not saying you are an|diot but you did make a really really |diotic statement.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by UjSizzle(f): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
adexsimply:
White men are smarter than us?

This is definitely not coming from a smart man.
grin
Hey you! smiley

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by sarmiie(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Leitner:

Mahn!,this is the most |diotic statement in 2015. And it will take some serious effort for anyone to usurp this.
Not saying you are an|diot but you did make a really really |diotic statement.

Oh no....he definitely is an idiot....
Cant blame him tho. Low self esteem is real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
In addition, your obvious beef with, and dislike of those Igbo men conversing loudly in their "dialect" with total disregard for whoever, coupled with your obvious love and admiration for the white man's many skills, language and saavy inclusive...makes me want to throw a shoe ...anything...at you!!!
Jeez angry

(Leaves the thread)

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
arabianights:

How did u guess... you are soo intelligent!!! undecided

guy, u be slowpoke.......just because a white man spoke a native language that u're giving him a writing ovation Some ppl are pure iiidiots.........smh

12 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by LadyX(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Does a white person speaking local languages make him smarter than the locals? sad

5 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Daresh(f): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
I dont know o! See inferiority complex. Igbo boys speak Dutch, German, Japanese and Chinese so they can hustle well.

raayah:
Most Nigerians know how to speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and other foreign languages fluently.

I don't understand how a white man speaking Igbo makes him better than a Nigerian

11 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Op which bush u crip out from? Go and do something about ur self_estim cos it's way too low, if u haven't noticed 70% of Nigerians speak and understand English very well, coupled with other languages they knw too. I no wan call u names sha if not I for call u Nwa ewi

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by lapazi(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:

And I explained to you that white people are not smarter because there are more black people in white countries than there are in black countries and yet black people can easily learn multiple languages just as white people can and sometimes even better. smiley.

i like your response so mature!
unlike the op sad

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 07, 2015
lapazi:

i like your response so mature!
unlike the op sad

Awwh thank you smiley
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by lapazi(m): 12:51am On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:

Awwh thank you smiley

i know this is coming out too straight....but i kinda like your vibes...can we friends? kiss
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Djicemob:
"White men are smarter than us"

Really? How low do you think of yourself?

Other than that line,your story would have made some sense

Without question, collectively, 'white men' are waaaaaaaaay smarter than us.

Maybe not more intelligent, in terms of processing power, but the way they apply their intelligence is just in a whole other league.

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by sarahyeli(f): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2015
The adjacent to aging treatments can amplify Auralei Purity Cream your computer graphics levels and they plus impinge on ahead regarding your aging factors. The hostile to aging skin care products as well as ahead of time to in report to- influence the body by reducing the fat in your body. Nowadays people are vigorous in using natural touching aging treatment. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/auralei-purity-cream/
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by sukkot: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
cracker ass cracker

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by erico2k2(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:
Was in the bulk room of a first generation bank and crowd was quite bad ( yet they say no money ).There were some igbo men that had come to deposit quite an amount of money and had been conversing loudly in their dialect not caring that they were been a nuisance.
All of a sudden a white man comes in and the teller receives his cash whilst ignoring the hisses and insults of customers.

The igbo men, trust them started insulting the man and went ahead to add more in their dialect,the white man then,calmly turnsto them and responded to them in IGBO language then went on to add a few more sentences... the whole bulk room kept shut out of shock of course.I turned to him in amazement to ask him on how he learnt igbo and he smiled and responded to me fluently in HAUSA.

Apparently, he had been there before every one else but the account number was wrong and he was told he couldnt make calls in the banking hall, he then went out to make a call and wait for the right account number.On his return,hE went straight to the teller as she had assured him that when he returned ,he wouldnt have to join the queue again.The teller should have explained to all instead of ignoring customers.

Any way my point is that these white men are smatter than us, they learn our languages so as to enable themselves settle in and do business whilst most of us go to their countries and come back the same people we were when we left if not worse.
No offence.try get VISA make U travel small and get expirience

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by seangy4konji: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by saintkel(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
raayah:
Most Nigerians know how to speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and other foreign languages fluently.

I don't understand how a white man speaking Igbo makes him better than a Nigerian
Honey u deserve a kiss from me, oya take it.... Muah!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by kechywillz(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
The more reason why you feel the white man is smarter than you because he interracted in two language,there are nigerians infact africans in diaspora who have visited more europoian countries and speak their languages fluetly within a short period of time so dont think its a big deal

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:
Was in the bulk room of a first generation bank and crowd was quite bad ( yet they say no money ).There were some igbo men that had come to deposit quite an amount of money and had been conversing loudly in their dialect not caring that they were been a nuisance.
All of a sudden a white man comes in and the teller receives his cash whilst ignoring the hisses and insults of customers.

The igbo men, trust them started insulting the man and went ahead to add more in their dialect,the white man then,calmly turnsto them and responded to them in IGBO language then went on to add a few more sentences... the whole bulk room kept shut out of shock of course.I turned to him in amazement to ask him on how he learnt igbo and he smiled and responded to me fluently in HAUSA.

Apparently, he had been there before every one else but the account number was wrong and he was told he couldnt make calls in the banking hall, he then went out to make a call and wait for the right account number.On his return,hE went straight to the teller as she had assured him that when he returned ,he wouldnt have to join the queue again.The teller should have explained to all instead of ignoring customers.

Iddiot, na ur people be nuisance

4 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by ladej(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:

BRO THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US BECAUSE THEY USE THEIR GOD GIVEN TALENTS BETTER

NOT BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE !

THAT SAID THE ENGLISH MEN.....TO GET PRACTICALLY THE WORLD CONVERSING IN ENGLISH. THAT IS RARE TALENT.
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Horlufemi(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Mindfulness:
@Arabiannights

Millions of Nigerians speak foreign languages FLUENTLY and CORRECTLY. Many white folks are impressed with the way they speak their language. I have been all around Europe. Many Nigerians / Africans learn foreign languages much faster than many white people because they grew up bilingually, which gives them an advantage.

White men are on average better educated, I don't think they are smarter, though. I have seen many who are du.mb and despite free primary, secondary and tertiary education are failures who can't even explain how the political system in their country works - let alone construct a correct sentence structure in a foreign language.

A lot White people are dumb especially their fine fine girls.

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by anonimi: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2015
Please what is special about any white man or even yellow or red man for that matter
Are we not EQUALLY intelligent as they are?
The only difference is that we are mentally LAZY, happy to simply eat, fvck and celebrate at the smallest opportunity instead of cracking our brains and debating how to sort ourselves out as individuals and as a society. Abi nor be wetin basket mouth Donald Trump tell us wey we dey fariga protest like fan wey im bolt don comot finish.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by seangy4konji: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by ladej(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2015
YourMain:
White men are smarter than us ? There are more blacks in diaspora and we've to learn all their languages plus a foreign language and we cope very well. So I beg to differ.

That's the problem

While you cope there

They dominate here !

Huge difference. I have never seen a white man ( not Lebanese Indian or pakistan). European Australian or American coping here

They ball !

3 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by hoseamatoh(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Bros chilax, when we go to their country even if it's for just one week we come back with our tone changed speaking pho-ne, how would you say we do come back the same?

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:

[b]Any way my point is that these white men are smatter than us, [/b]they learn our languages so as to enable themselves settle in and do business whilst most of us go to their countries and come back the same people we were when we left if not worse.
They are smarter than you ..... stop using your standards/levels to make general assumption. besides what makes him a white man ? put easily , a foreigner..... you can further stress by saying a British foreigner or an American foreigner. UNDERSTOOD.

2 Likes

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by emma4ureal(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
why should you think so low yourself.....am black and i speak and write 7 international lang and 4 local lang does that make it special....i think it No. it better you go and start learning....becos i think you have a very low self esteem .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by sirjomore(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
I don't blv they're smarter but it amazes me how e.g many nigerians from the west have no idea of the north or east in thesame country and vice versa

1 Like

Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by cumz(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Caracta:
Lol. And someone declares whites are smarter than blacks.

Just when I thought I've seen it all.

*sighs*
so. you feel blacks are smarter?
Re: How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2015
arabianights:

Sie sind ein Dummkopf undecided

google am..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.